All Comments on 'A Feel For The Ice Ch. 01'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another good one

Love the hockey stories have made me really interested in meeting my own hockey player lol

AshleyVC88AshleyVC88over 14 years ago
I'm addicted!!

I'm TOTALLY addicted to your stories and as a rabid Red Wings and Griffins (their AHL team), I'm going to need rehab from your stories after this one. I'm barely hanging on for chapter 2 and any other chapters after that. I actually know the man who is your Derek Hart and the little antic of him calling from a pay phone is DEFINITELY him!!! Great job and I can't wait to see where the story of Anna, Hayden and Riley is going to go next!!!

michchick98michchick98over 14 years ago
THANK YOU!

Love it! Thanks, Mugs for doing a Wings story for me! :) I love the way you've done this story so far. I know it's painful for you to write a Red Wings "Ice" story, but you're doing a great job so far. I love the interaction between the fans and the players and I love Hayden and Anna. Of course, I might be a bit biased, but I think this is your best "Ice" story so far! LOL GO WINGS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best one yet!

I'm loving this story! It has to be your best one to date.

bignsassy818bignsassy818over 14 years ago
say it ain't so!

say it ain't so! The Great One, MugsyB, is writing about a winger?!? Be still my heart! LoL!! Great work, despite the player choice. I like this storyline very much as it's more mature I think, with the child involved so they're not as free to romp around the sheets. Well, great work! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh yeah ...

Z is one of the sexiest players in the NHL - so glad he gets a story! Who wants to read about those baby Pens anyway :p

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Nice job!

Way to go, Mugsy. :) I'm anxious for the rest (yes, I know what happens, but still...). Great job.

The_EnchantressThe_Enchantressover 14 years ago
as always. . .

Fantastic! Simply put I can't wait to read more.

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
great

love these stories they have heart and humour and i cannot wait for the next chapters

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Squeal!!!!!! I don't think I took a breath

for the whole last page. It was so good! Can't wait for more!!!! Thanks for posting! Happy Holidays!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
God, yes!

As a female and a direhard hockey fan, I'm loving your whole series about hockey players -- it's like a fantasy come true reading these stories =)

Despite being a Pens fan, a lot more than say a Redwings fans, this story is amazing... Your choice of muse for a hockey stud is right on, ( HZ is pretty dreamy, and I love a hockey player with a good beard, hehe.) I'm loving the slow build up and the chemistry you've got going here. That scene is his car was just... wow. I think that made my week.

Hoping feverishly for more updates soon> Keep up the great stories, I think there are plenty of us who are always in the mood or more hockey and more lovin ;)

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG, I really need to step into the chilly night!

I have an inkling how hard it was to write about the Wings, but this story was amazing! I just kept imagining it was my favorite player instead! LOL Thank you soooo much for writing another Ice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
All I have to say is....

you better have Chapter 2 done SOON! Another awesome story. can't wait to read more!!

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 14 years ago
<3<3<3

I can't hold it against you for writing about a Wing, because no matter who you chooe, the story is always wonderful!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Go Wings!

Great story so far, and it's made better by the fact that it's about the Wings!!

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 13 years ago
First of your stories I've read

This is the first one of your stories I've read, and I now have another favorite author. I'm looking forward to catching up........

AspenSeanAspenSeanover 12 years ago
...hmmm

I don't know if I will continue to read this one. A story making the Red Wings look good? And they beat my Avalanche? Might be too hard to take. If I believed in using emoticons I'd insert the one that looks like a face sticking out its tongue here.

JoKeR_JcKJoKeR_JcKabout 12 years ago
INCREDIBLE

My dear friend, you has great and amazing sense of humor and exceptional talent of writing stories.

The intensity of your work is too awesome and the way you poured it in characters make me proud to read you story.

I like the way you connected innocence of child, loneliness of single mother and a dignified sportsperson on same line.

For me it is amazing read and I wish you keep writing and we keep reading.

All the very best for future stories.

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

11. A Feel For The Ice (HZ and Anna):

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-feel-for-the-ice-ch-02

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Correction

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-feel-for-the-ice-ch-02

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Being a life-long hockey fan made this story even more special butit is so well-written that anyone could appreciate this unlikely,building romance.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

A BIG 5+ for this gem!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
Romance and lust, the anticipation, thrill of just holding hands

I was so long ago many of us have felt those feelings and the author brings all that romance out with her good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

This is a very good start to what could be a very good story. I had to laugh, on page one, when Anna thought about how she and Kevin decided to ‘just be friends’. Right. But the truth is that guys never really get any say in “that” decision, it’s always the woman’s call. A single (straight) guy is always open to a relationship with a nice looking woman. It’s just funny to me that Anna believed that Kevin wasn’t interested in her, when more likely, she shut him down before he got the chance to do anything about it. Still a good story though, I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories