A Feel For The Ice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still funny?" he asked with a grin.

Her gaze was cloudy and her lips already swollen red from his kisses. She shook her head at his question and he nodded in satisfaction. Shifting, he moved enough so that he could push her sweater off. She wriggled, half-sitting up to take it off altogether. Underneath, he noticed for the first time that she was wearing dark jeans and a short-sleeved lavender blouse that wasn't tucked into her pants.

Hayden flicked his eyes to her face before sliding his hands up underneath the hem of her shirt. She sucked in a breath, her eyes going dark in an instant. She began to tremble as his fingertips danced over the skin of her abdomen. Her flesh dipped beneath the gentle pressure of his hands and he loved the feeling of her body giving way under his touch. Still looking into her face, he pulled one hand out to tug at the buttons down the front of her shirt.

When he reached the fourth button, Anna's hand dropped to his, stilling the motion. Curious, Hayden stopped at her silent plea and waited calmly as her throat worked. He could tell she wanted to say something but was having trouble. He could be patient; he had all night.

"I don't want... you to... be disappointed," she said, hesitating over her words.

"Have you forgotten that I've already seen you without your shirt?" he asked playfully.

She laughed and nodded. "I remember," she assured him. "I just... we didn't do... anything else that night. You don't know... how I look. How I... how the rest of me looks."

"Anna," he murmured, dropping another kiss on her ruby-red lips before continuing. "Anna, you're gorgeous."

"Please, Hayden," she replied as she rolled her eyes and tried to twist out from under him. He refused to let her, resting more of his weight on her and removing his other hand from her shirt to cup her face.

"Anna, I mean it," he said. "To me, you are beautiful. I wish you could see what I see. I wish you knew what you do to me."

She blushed a deeper red and he smiled, kissing her heated cheeks. "All week I've been sleeping terribly because I can't stop thinking about you," he confessed. "I probably should have had twice as many points in those games but I just... wasn't sleeping."

Anna grinned, her eyes sparkling in the dim light of her room. It was then that Hayden noticed the only light coming into the room was from the street light outside. "Sorry about that," she whispered to him.

"Don't be sorry," he replied and grinned wickedly. "Unless you feel the need to make up for it?"

She giggled and Hayden lowered himself again to kiss her and feel her against every part of his body.

"All right," she murmured when he lifted his head. "I'll make up for all your lost sleep."

"Thank God," he groaned and lowered his head to press kisses to her throat.

Her laughter quickly turned to moans as he licked the warm skin along her neck. He lapped at the pulse points, ecstatic that he was the one making her heart pound so frantically. It was the least he could do since a simple look or a single laugh from her was enough to make him hard.

He moved his hand to her shirt to continue to undress her and this time she helped him. Their fingers tangled together and he nipped at her throat before ordering her to let him do it. She laughed and continued to interfere. At last, he managed to get the buttons undone and eagerly pushed the blouse down her arms. She arched against him, pulling and pushing to help him take the shirt off. Sitting up, she reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Hayden paused and watched hungrily as she pulled the garment down her arms and dropped it over the side of the bed.

"What?" she asked in a timid voice.

Hayden dragged his eyes up to her face and smiled when he saw her nervously gnawing on her bottom lip. He cupped the back of her head with one hand and kissed her, sucking her lip into his mouth and licking the spot she'd been chewing. With his other hand, he smoothed his palm up her side, over her ribcage and stopped when he felt the plush weight of her breast. He lapped at the corners of her mouth when she made a noise and he cupped her breast in his hand, squeezing the delightful globe. While she clung to his shoulders, her fingers wrinkling the shirt he was wearing, he began to rotate his thumb in tiny circles over the skin of her breast. He circled closer and closer to the taut nipple, stopping just short of the tip.

"Hayden," Anna moaned and wrenched her mouth away from his. Her head fell back and he watched in fascination as the muscles in her throat worked. His eyes went to the fluttering pulse point under her chin and he leaned forward to suck on it. She gasped, her hands sliding over his shoulders to his back and she arched against him.

He stroked his thumb over her nipple then, holding her as she jumped in his arms at the contact. He did it again, gliding his tongue over her throat as he did. She jerked against him and with a groan, he lowered her to the bed. Before she could move, he moved his other hand down to hold her other breast. He watched his own hands move over her skin, grinning when he saw the nipples pearl into hard little nubs. Then he lowered his mouth and sucked one delightful tip into his mouth.

Her gasp was loud in the dark room and Hayden felt her hands move from his back to the back of his head. Her fingers tangled in his hair and she pressed him closer, lifting her body in silent supplication.

"Oh God, Hayden," she breathed. "That feels..."

Hayden was torn between looking up into her face and continuing with his attentions to her perky nipples. He reminded himself again that he had all night and lifted his head. As he met her wide-eyed gaze, he moved his hands to cover each breast and rotated the pads of his thumbs over her nipples. Her eyelids fluttered as he watched her face and he lifted his thumbs so he was just barely touching the very tips.

"It feels... what?" he asked, stroking again.

She bit her lower lip and squeezed her eyes shut as he continued to play with her. Her breath was coming quickly now and she was trembling all over.

"Anna?" he prompted, pausing to pinch her nipples between thumbs and fingers. "What does it feel like?"

"Oh God," she hissed and arched under his touch. "It feels... good. So... good."

Hayden chuckled at her simple description but he was elated that it was all she could manage. With one more quick glance at her tortured expression, he moved his hands and lowered his head to suckle at her nipples again. While he sucked on one, he played with the other between his fingers. She was breathing hard, rising to his touch and squirming underneath him. When her thighs continuously brushed against his rigid cock, he groaned and moved away.

"What?" she gasped out and lifted her head to stare at him with dazed eyes.

"You're killing me," he growled.

"I'm killing you?" she asked and laughed, dropping her head back to her pillows.

Hayden ignored her question and continued to stroke her body. He cupped her breasts and rubbed his thumbs around the taut peaks before sliding one hand lower. Laying his palm flat against her rib cage, he slid his hand down to her hip then slowly back up again. He moved inward then, just tickling the underside of her breast before smoothing down the center of her belly. He stopped with his hand over her belly button and looked up into her face.

She was flushed and had one hand pressed to her cheek, as though she could draw down her temperature with the touch. Grinning, Hayden lowered his head to blow hot breath against her stomach. She jerked beneath his touch and his lips brushed her skin. Moving down, he trailed kisses from the underside of her breasts to the spot just under her belly button. He parted his hands and slid them around her waist to cup the swell of her bottom over her jeans.

"Hayden..." she said his name with a touch of nervousness in her voice.

"It's all right, Anna," he murmured. "I'll go slow."

She laughed, though it sounded somewhat strained to Hayden. Chuckling, he continued to kiss and tease the skin of her lower abdomen with his tongue. He slipped inside her belly button, moving his hands again to press his thumbs into the soft flesh. Her body dipped and slid under the gentle pressure he applied and he grinned against her skin, loving the sensation.

While laving her stomach with his tongue, he slipped one hand lower, tucking a single finger under the waist of her jeans. She shivered at the touch but didn't say anything. Hayden looked up at her face and chuckled again when he saw her throw an arm over her eyes.

"Anna," he murmured, moving up and bracing himself on his arms while he looked down into her face. "Anna, open your eyes."

"Why?"

"Because I want to look into your eyes," he replied and pressed a kiss to her lips, tracing her upper lip with the tip of his tongue. "I want to see your beautiful eyes."

A breathless laugh escaped her but she moved her arm, sliding it over her head and blinking at him. He kissed her again, keeping his gaze on hers as he did.

"Why are you hiding from me?" he asked.

"I'm not hiding," she replied.

"Yes, you are," he countered. "You're beautiful. I already told you."

She blushed and Hayden felt the heat spread all across her skin. "I think I believe you."

"Then what's wrong?" he asked, wanting to know what was still bothering her.

Sighing, she shrugged one shoulder. She put her hands on his arms and squeezed his biceps. "It's just... it's been a long time," she told him. "Since I've been with a man."

"I know," he murmured and kissed her cheek, sliding his lips across her skin to tug on her ear lobe.

Giving another sigh, she dug her fingertips into his arms and turned her head to give him full access to her. "I've never been with a man," she whispered. "Other than my ex-husband."

Drawing back, Hayden looked into her eyes, seeing the apprehension there. She was absently chewing on her bottom lip again and Hayden lifted a finger to trace her mouth. Under his touch, she relaxed and smiled.

"So?" he asked.

"So... I don't want to... disappoint you," she confessed.

"Oh, Anna," he murmured and slipped his arms around her back to bring their bodies close together again. "You could never disappoint me." Pausing, he swept her half-naked form with his eyes before meeting her gaze again. "You've already far exceeded my expectations."

"Really?" She sounded truly amazed.

"Really," he agreed.

She smiled and circled his shoulders with her arms, drawing him closer for a hug. He went with her, letting some of his weight rest against her body and he turned his head to her hair, inhaling. She nuzzled her nose against his neck and pressed a kiss to the underside of his chin.

"Thank you, Hayden," she said.

"You don't have to thank me," he replied and meant it.

"I want to," she told him. "You make me feel so amazing."

"You are amazing." He lifted his head and grinned at her. "So can I finish undressing you now?"

Her eyes dancing, she bit her lower lip as she nodded her head. Hayden could have shouted his relief to the heavens but instead he merely brought their lips together, devouring her with one slow stroke of his tongue at a time.