All Comments on 'A Female Realtor's Open House'

by JuLee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
JuLee has it all

Hey Julee, if my count is right this is your eighth story in five years and all are fantastic. Only you could turn a boring open house into a festival of fucking, I say that as a fellow Realtor and am writing this as I sit an open house with only lookie loos showing up.

You must be one of the best looking women in Real Estate and I would sure like to get into your pants with tongue and cock.

tcwild100tcwild100over 14 years ago
As always, JuLee, you impress!

JuLee, I saw your reference to this story on Sue's thread and immediately had to read it. Your stories are so deliciously playful and 'real' to the reader. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

Where were you when I bought my house????

MaleNCMaleNCover 14 years ago
Amazing

JuLee after reading of your latest story on Sue's thread I knew I had to read it as I have your others.. This one could only have been better if pictures of you were attached!! Your writing ablility and the sense of making the reader feel as if there in the room with you is amazing.. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Magnificent story

I can only imagine the look on that young mans face as he observed you in those cutoffs.His description of your body especially your legs, tits, ass and your pussy and how he fucked you is erotica of the highest form. I took note of your other stories and read them also and you leave no doubt how much you enjoy fucking and being fucked, (even in public. You are a fantastic woman.

stonedme2mysolestonedme2mysoleover 14 years ago
HOT !!

Great story JuLee,

I am looking forward to reading your others. This one got me 'in the mood' : )

Love the line "Less takling more fucking" ! Nice...

MichaelWestMichaelWestabout 14 years ago
A Great Experience

I enjoyed reading your experience. I could imagine the events and found it stimulating. I look forward to reading your other contributions.

Blue_shoes1980Blue_shoes1980over 13 years ago
Mmmmmm, wonderfully wet tale!

Very seductive story, JuLee! I'm going back now, to read all the rest!

~Tori

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 12 years ago
vERY hot!

I hope she comes back to visit after his parents move in and gives him a top shelf housewarming present,

robertlrobertlalmost 10 years ago
HOT story

Wow, JuLee, you really nailed that one! Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous