All Comments on 'A Fetish between Siblings'

by kinkydesire888

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
theanimalharveytheanimalharveyalmost 9 years ago

Good storyline. Would love to read part 2 soon.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
**

No background and they did it before doesn't work for me. How did they end up as lovers?**

lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

Good story, just needs a little backstory, looking forward to reading what comes next

brosismombrosismomalmost 9 years ago
good

agree with lemonhead

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago
OK as is

Plenty of backstory: Brother steals sister's soiled panties to get off. Sister discovers brother is taking her soiled panties and is turned on by it. Sister confronts brother in bathroom by dropping trou and pulling his face into her crotch.

That's plenty of set-up for me. This is a stroke story. Straight into the action. This ain't a love story, it's all about lust. There's no need for a lingering build-up. If you're looking for that, there are plenty of other stories that do that on Lit.

This story is fine as is. Fast & furious. Wham-bam-thankyouSis. Short, sexy & horny as hell.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 9 years ago

Dark_storm is right. It had enough backstory for a quick lust/fuck. It wasn't romance or love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weak

Just weak, that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2 thumbs down

Lame. Incredibly lame. Not one redeeming quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awful

Dreadful story with no redeeming literary qualities. Licking a dirty ass is disgusting and a great way to pick up nasty parasites, and licking/eating some other unknown guy's spunk is completely revolting as well as medically dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not as bad as the others will tell you

Good grief.

You get the impression that some people believe that sex is one male, one female, cock goes in pussy in the missionary position and...that is it. No deviations, no deviants and certainly no oral.

My younger brother was a cross dresser. He acted in a local theatrical group and was suitably slim and androgynous looking, with good cheek bones, that he could take straight female roles (as opposed to comedic, like pantomime) with a little make up and the right clothes – and he did, because his fellow thespians could see how good he was (and, he said, there were not enough women in the group who were as good as him!). He was beautiful.

I discovered he was going out dressed as a girl when my then girlfriend and I encountered him singing in a bar one Saturday evening; he was billed as a local girl, singing accompanied by a pianist – no reference to him being a drag act, or anything like that. He noticed me and gave a little wave, which made my girlfriend jealous until I calmed her down, and we met him afterwards where he pleaded with us not to reveal the fact he was male to anybody since the staff didn’t know. He was that good.

One evening he came to my apartment, dressed in a mini skirt, stockings, heels, and a string-strapped top. He had met a man and had gone back with him to his home nearby, and came to see me afterwards. Long story short, we had a few drinks and he freely admitted what he had been doing and... I sucked the cum out of his backside. I wasn’t gay, not then or now although these days I identify as strongly bisexual, but something made me do what he wanted – and he really wanted to feel what it was like for the cream to be sucked out and when a beautiful girl expresses such a desire after you’ve shared a few good whiskies with her... I never gave a thought to the fact that it was my younger brother and just got down to eating her ass. For some reason that defies logic I never gave a thought either about the fact that I was swallowing another man’s semen, an unknown man who could have had any number of STDs and yet I carried on, fortified by a large amount of alcohol.

We carried on with this surprising arrangement for about six months; he would text me to let me know he was coming, turn up at my door on a Friday or Saturday night and I would suck another man’s cum from his butt. I had no regrets about what we were doing - I loved it, in fact.

Only once did I put his penis in my mouth - because I wanted to, not because he wanted me to - but the realisation that the beautiful girl smiling down at me was actually my own brother was the sickener and I couldn’t carry on; later I would happily suck on another actor, introduced to me by my brother and one who is very famous (and certainly not ‘out’), as his just as famous actress wife reciprocated on my cock – but that is as much of that story as I will tell.

Then my brother moved to another job in a couple of states away and we never did it again. Several years later he was killed in a car crash; I was named as his next of kin and discovered that he had started the procedure to change his sex, as well as the fact that his work colleagues were all very accepting and sympathetic to his situation.

When you are feeling horny there is little you will not do, little you will not suck or lick or kiss or nibble if it is put in front of you – that is what happened to me, and also how I found out what it was like to have cum sucked from my ass by another man. Around the same time I found a girl who was an enthusiastic bisexual herself, who was not put off by watching me being intimate with other men, and we were part of a vibrant swinging scene that only ended when she became pregnant (mine!) and I put a ring on her finger. Maybe one day we will go back to it.

The story? It was fine; there were a few spelling mistakes and several words that were left out, which could have made the flow slow down as you tried to figure out what the word should have been, but the story was believable – which I always find important; nobody with mega huge breasts or a cock that reaches to his knees – and you can never have too many stories that involve rimming and asslicking, especially sweaty and smelly backsides. It is my belief that previous commenter’s have assumed that the backside was left filthy, unwiped and deliberately shitty, whereas I saw that the girl had been to soccer practise before going to her boyfriend’s place then to see her brother afterwards and so would be mainly just sweaty. How many times have you guys gone down on a recently unwashed pussy, yet a recently unwashed and just as sweaty ass is frown upon...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous