A Few Good Girls Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need me to pull over?" Jack shouted back through the window, clearly pretending to mis-hear over the non-existent noise of the wind. The truck immediately stopped with a crunch and Jack grinned like an idiot through the back window.

"You don't have to do this." Dave said, and I looked up at him, frowning as the engine cut off once more.

"Shut up, you." It came out almost as a whisper as I sucked in a deep, almost fearful breath and looked at the cock in my hand. I licked my lips and leaned in forward, the sweet smell filling my nostrils, sending an exciting shiver into me.

I opened wide and slid my mouth over his cock, down toward my clenched fingers. It felt so much thicker between my lips than it did in my hand. My heart skipped a beat with the sense of anticipation of that hot, thick flesh shoving into me. As I leaned forward, it melted into a pang of disappointment between my thighs as it shoved in the wrong end.

I sighed, closing my eyes at the heat between my legs, and lifted my arm from across my chest. My breasts bared, I pulled my hair from my face and pushed down deeper against his cock. I coughed as it hit the back of my throat, and pulled back quickly, looking up.

My lips had barely brushed my hand wrapped around his shaft. I frowned again, settling back on my knees, unthinkingly leaving my breasts bared. My hands fell to my lap, daunted at the task Wanda and Jess had set before me. I'd only gotten about half the length of it in.

"Oh, you'll have to do better than that, Cindy." Jess shook her head, looking past me, "Won't she Jack? That's not even worth starting the truck again."

"No, I wouldn't say so. At least another inch, for sure." He nodded as I looked over to see him staring at my exposed chest from the cab. I start to move my arms to cover myself, but stopped, mentally shrugging. He was watching me suck a guy off. What good was modesty at this point?

"Here, let me get you started..." Jess smiled, sliding down off the wheel well and kneeling next to me. She gripped Dave's dick and smiled up at him with her usual mischievous grin. She slipped her mouth onto it easily, leaving a slobery trail as she pumped her head up and down, more slowly than I'd've expected.

Jack's eyes may have been on Jess's face as she gobbled up Dave's cock, but I saw her hand sneakily sliding down between her legs. She was really getting off on this. Of course, so was I. Lucky for her that she was bottomless, I guess. Of course, playing with myself was probably the only line I hadn't crossed. Well, since earlier.

I sighed, biting my lip, my thighs pressed tightly together. The way this was going, we were on track for an encore.

"There you go!" Jess pulled up with one last slurping sound and a line of sticky wet slobber, flinging her hair back and grinning as she offered me Dave's cock, shining with her spit. I looked over at Jack, thinking of Jess's hidden hand, and suddenly wondered just where his own hidden hands were. And then where Wanda's were.

"We'll see." I licked my lips again and lifted up, leaning in on both hands as I slid my mouth onto his cock, pulling the hair from my face once more. That same brief wave rushed through me, followed by that same sorrowful ache of disappointment. I slid down easier on the slick, wet flesh, but I fit barely more than half again before I coughed and pulled back.

"This is not how this is done!" Jess pressed both hands into the back of my head before I could pull away, shoving my face into Dave's crotch. I squealed as it rammed into the back of my throat before she pulled back only to shove me down again. The rapid motion rocked my exposed breasts, but that was mere ripples on the waves of shock rocking down between my legs. Dave made a soft grunt and I felt his cock suddenly tensing inside my mouth. My eyes widened.

I squealed again, my legs squirming, my pussy tightening pitifully on nothingness, but this time Jess managed to make me twist my neck as she rammed me down. The hot, thick, hard cock ripped deep into my throat this time. I gagged, chocking, suddenly fearful as I realized a good two inches remained between his dark pubic hair and my lips.

Jess pulled back and shoved me down again against my muffled cries, my pussy tightening with every thrust. I felt a pulse from Dave's cock deep in my throat. I was still short of his entire length, but his hot semen was suddenly spurting into me as he let out a soft groan. I coughed again as it drained down my throat. Jess finally let up.

I pulled back quickly, Dave's cum splattering its familiar flavor across my tongue as I did, one last glob shooting onto my bare chest.

"Well done, sweetie!" Jess grinned at me as I raked his lumpy goo across the roof of my mouth with my tongue and looked down at my chest.

"I think he got me..." I frowned, drawing a stringy glob away from the corner of my lips with a finger as I spotted more sticky goo just above my left nipple.

"If I may?" Jess leaned in, not waiting for a reply, her mouth closing on my not-surprisingly sensitive nipple. My heart beat wavered as her tongue flitted rapidly across it for just a moment, unnecessarily reminding me of the unsated ache between my legs before she pulled back and sloppily lapped Dave's cum from my breast.

"Well, now." Wanda said from the cab as I strained to keep my hand from between my thighs. "That was certainly worth stopping. Shall we?"

"Oh, ya, of course." Jack pointed across the road. "You girls are right over there. Let me pull around."

"We were already here?" I glared at Jess, whose expression belied that she clearly knew. I shoved her and she rocked, grinning.

"Oh shush, you liked it!"

I bit my lip, eying Dave's still stiff but slightly drooping cock, one last gooey strand dribbling from the tip. The engine started up and we pulled across the road in a quick spin, rocking me and Jess jerkily in the bed of the truck. Jess stayed upright, but I lost my balance, falling face first back onto Dave's crotch, the strand of goo catching me across the face.

"You have to give him a break, sweetie!" Jess giggled as I pulled away from his cock once more, wiping my face with my hands. She stood up and crossed to the back of the truck bed, brazenly bottomless as a car whizzed by. She jerkily knocked the tailgate down and gracefully slid to the ground. I got up to follow, bent slightly to vainly try and hide my still-bare breasts, my arms pressed hard across my chest, half to keep covered and half to keep them out of my shorts. Dave's shorts. I sighed. This would end just like Dave's shirt.

"Hey Dave, if you're done with your girlies here, I can give ya a ride." Jack and Wanda had already climbed out of the cab and came behind the truck as I awkwardly attempted to find a non-revealing way to climb down. Wanda had one arm crossed, holding onto the poorly-wrapped towel hiding her large, bare chest, the other sliding the gas can from the bed of the truck.

"Yeah, sure." He said, coming up behind me, more modest in his partial nudity than Jess, but still only haphazardly covering his cock with one hand. He unconcernedly bared it briefly as he hopped off the tailgate, landing to place a hand over it once more.

"Wait a sec, Cindy," Jess said as I finally got seated on the edge of the tailgate, ready to drop without having to bare anything.

"What?" I looked down at her quizzically.

"Dave's going with Jack." My bottomless friend gestured at the bottomless guy next to her, her other hand on her hip, her clean-shaven snatch in plain view of any passing cars.

"So?" I paused on the tailgate, confused.

"Oh, gosh, that does pose a dilemma." Wanda smiled, nodding at Jess. "Will she have to give them up?"

"What?" I narrowed my eyes at Jess. She had noticed. "My shorts?" I tried to emphasize the 'my.' I'd earned them, damnit!

"Dave's shorts." Jack said. "And I'm not having his bare ass rubbing all over my nice clean cab." Wanda choked down a snicker, and Jack licked his lips to hide a smile. "Give'em up."

I frowned, looking down at them. This battle was already lost. I sighed, defeated. "Take'em." My arms across my chest, I stuck my legs out in front of me as Jack walked up with a grin. He slid his fingers into the sides and yanked, almost pulling me off the tailgate, but failing to pull the shorts off me.

"You'll hafta lift yer butt up, cutie." He nodded at me and I sighed again, dropping my hands to my sides and standing up. Right there on the tailgate of a total stranger's truck, on the side of a not-too-un-busy road, and with my large dark nipples and perky titties bouncing jerkily as I did it, I pulled off Dave's shorts and tossed them down at him.

"There, you happy?" I pouted, throwing my arms up in frustration. Just then a passing car honked and I jumped, my heart skipping a beat, causing all four of them to laugh at me. I glared and climbed down, Jack promptly helping me off the truck unasked by firmly grabbing my bare ass. His large hands easily spanned the width of my tight little butt as he grabbed on, and one rough fingertip pressed as easily into my sopping wet pussy. I shuddered, first with the sensation, and again when I realized he noticed my shudder. I was frozen, mid-air, with his finger pressing into my aching, dripping cunt, and suddenly all I could think was 'deeper...'

"I actually didn't mean to do that, but if you insist cutie!" Jack laughed, his hard, dry calloused finger shoving itself forcefully into my tight, hungry pussy. I let out a gasp which turned into a shuddering sigh. I guess I hadn't just thought that...

"Just get her down, jerk." Wanda said somewhere off in space, and his finger slipped out of me as easily as it had slid in. I was on the ground. I glared at Wanda, my pussy still pounding between my legs.

"Uh, let me just put this in..." Wanda turned and hurried over to our car, opening up the gas cap and pouring in our new gas.

"So, Cindy, if you ever need, like..." Jack trailed off and Dave spoke up.

"A ride?"

"I was thinking something to suck on, but she can ride it too if she likes." Jack grinned, sniffing at his middle finger, which glistened slightly in the mid-day sun. "And it seems like you would!" I tried to glare at him, but he was right, so the glare definitely came out very, very wrong. Modesty came back, and I raised one arm across my chest, the other finding its way in front of my smooth-skinned crotch. My eyes flickered closed and it was all I could do to keep my fingers from pushing between my burning wet lips.

"Ooookay, time to go." Jess grabbed my untrustworthy and wholly disobedient arm. She pulled my hand out from between my legs and dragged my naked self along to the car as Wanda tossed the empty can into the trunk and slammed it down.

"Thanks for the ride boys, we'll see you around!" She waved, shoving me into the backseat and closing the door. They climbed in the front as I sat up and crossed one arm on my chest once more, keeping the other far, far away from my crotch.

"Wow, Cindy, you need it bad!" Jess looked back at me as Wanda pulled off.

"Ya, seems that way." I eyed the vibrator, the hot-pink rubbery thing still laying where Wanda'd tossed it. I bit my lip and looked away. Jess caught my eye and glanced down, grinning.

"Oooh, and now it looks like you can have it!" We stopped at a light and Jess got up, climbing through the front seats to get in the back with me.

"Leave her alone, Jess!" Wanda growled as the light turned green and she hit the gas, knocking Jess head-first into the back.

Jess righted herself and smiled at me. "I'm just helping a girl out!" She reached down and plucked up the vibrator, turning it on with a click and a hum. "I'm sure Cindy would do the same for me if I was burning hot and dripping wet, aching for a nice, hard cock to stuff inside me, wouldn't you, Cindy?" She turned sideways in the seat, planting one leg firmly against the back while leaving the other on the floor.

"Sure?" I murmured, reserved, I glancing down at her smooth and parted pussy lips, her slit nearly as wet as mine. She patted the seat by her foot and I looked at her quizzically. Then she grabbed my knee and I understood, twisting in place to put my leg up with hers, baring my own more than moist slit. She grinned.

"What do you prefer in a cock, Cindy?" Jess asked plainly, like she was striking up small talk while she slid the buzzing phallus under her breasts and smiled at the tingle. I dropped the arm still hanging across my chest as I realized I hardly needed to cover myself up to her, and my hand slid directly down between my thighs.

"I don't know..." I ran my fingers gingerly along the smooth, clean-shaven sides of my pussy, my heart light with the touch. I hadn't ever tried to pin that kind of detail down. They all seemed good to me. Any seemed wonderful just now.

"I think I prefer a fat cock, myself." Her voice started the sentence nonchalant, but rippled a sharp vibrato as the toy teased at the tip of her nipple, which was poking eagerly through her sheer top. I ran a finger along my flushed lips, just as burning and dripping and aching as Jess had said.

"You'd need one." Wanda chimed in.

"Hush, you." Jess grinned, nuzzling the tip to her other nipple and shivering with a smile. It was all I could do not to press my fingers in as I watched her at play.

"I'll bet Cindy wants a long one, deep inside her, eh?" Jess smiled at me, nodding pointedly at my crotch, my fingers caressing ever so softly.

"Ha, it probably wouldn't go all the way in!" Wanda laughed back at us and Jess smiled, pulling up her bikini top, baring those hard tips on her small, tan breasts.

"Oh, look at that, I'm still all covered in John goo!" She pressed the end of the vibrator against a glob with a lip-biting grin.

"I thought you were going to take care of that, Cindy." Wanda's voice tinged with mock disappointment at my delay.

Jess grinned at me, lifting herself up and tugging at my thighs. I slid my other leg up onto the seat, laying down as Jess climbed on top of me, the vibrator buzzing in her hand as we came face to face, "What do you say, cutie?"

I slid my hands delicately up her sides, and she sighed softly, "I'd love to help a girl out." She smiled as I wriggled down under her until her perky, slender breasts were above me. I ran my tongue along one, lapping up a thick, partly dried-out strand of John's cum, stopping at her nipples, closing my lips and teasing her gently.

With a soft gasp, she shivered in my grip, and I knew she was in the same state as me. She rocked onto one arm, lifting the vibrator. She reached down to drop it between us on my stomach, where it sent its shivers into me. "Don't stop there..." She whispered sweetly.

One hand was guiding her breasts to my lips as I quite inefficiently sought out the sticky, thick strands smeared across her. My other found the vibrator with the split of her legs just above it. My fingers lifted up, running into soft, hot, wet flesh with just a hint of stubble, and were met with a shiver when they gently slid along it. I teased at the wet nub at the tip of her lips, then lifted the humming vibrator to meet it.

She let out a happy little gasp, her hips pressing eagerly into the plainly wonderfully enjoyable toy. "Hey now, I thought I came back here for you," She reached an arm down, grasping the vibrator and my hand as she slid her body down above me until her face met mine. "I think I might still have some on the corner of my mouth." She bit her lip, twisting her hips against the tip of the vibrator, rocking it against our hands to push the opposite end against my own wet slit. I shivered under her, two sets of wet lips pressing against the humming toy, and another two sets now pressing against each other.

The world stopped. I mean, it literally felt like the world had stopped. I've never had that experience with a kiss before, and it felt like my heart stopped when the world did. It turned out the world hadn't stopped at all, just the car. Pulling away from me, a string of saliva stretching between our mouths, Jess looked out the window. "Damn." She muttered, then looked down at me. "Hold the vibrator right there..." She grinned.

My heart aching as she pulled her body from mine. The moment was gone before it had come. Maybe there wasn't any moment. Unhesitatingly following her request, I held the toy in place as she rolled up and slid roughly onto it in one motion, reaching down and pushing the thing deep into her with a wide-eyed gasp and a giddy little squeal. "Oh fuck me!" She shook her head and shoulders, reaching behind her and popping the car door open to hop out, the vibrator still stuffed inside.

"Have you guys considered how we're gonna get upstairs?" Jess asked, voice completely calm and serious, not hinting even a tinge of the sensations that had to be coursing through her. She cocked her hips and removed the buzzing toy. She eyed me with a smile, then switched it off. I looked up at her, longingly, achingly, my legs suddenly uncomfortably widely spread to the potentially very busy parking garage.

"Shit." Wanda said as she shut her door. Jess tugged her bikini top back over her breasts, seemingly more for comfort than for modesty, as plainly unflinching in her nudity as ever.

Reluctant, I slid my leg down off the seat, pulling myself up and out Jess's open door. Wanda had parked way in the back, by a wall, as usual, and I probably couldn't have gotten out of the passenger side, anyway.

"Well, here. Take this, I guess." Wanda handed me her towel as I got out, baring her large breasts to the dimly-lit garage. It was not as busy as I'd momentarily feared. We were alone.

"Um, okay. Thanks." I wrapped it around me, but, like before, it just barely failed to reach from my breasts to my crotch, so it was still really a half-measure, my nipples hidden for now, and my lips just a hair too low to be covered. At least we were all partly clothed.

"I'll just be taking this along with me..." Jess tapped the vibrator against her bare thigh, inches from the bald and as-bared slit she'd just pulled it out of. Wanda rolled her eyes, heading for the door to the lobby. I followed after, and Jess fell in behind me, playing with the back of my towel as we walked.

"Leave me alone..." I whined half-heartedly, hoping she wouldn't listen as we came up to the elevator. Wanda had one arm pressed firmly to her chest, and my towel was doing adequately for now. Jess wasn't even trying to cover up, though. She was just trying to uncover me. We'd made it this far without spotting anyone, though. And more importantly, without anyone spotting us.

Wanda pressed the call button and we waited, Jess lifting my towel up behind me. I sighed softly, happily letting her hand work its way between my legs from behind.

"What are you doing?" Wanda looked over quizzically and Jess laughed.

"Just helping a girl out." I felt wetness between my thighs as Jess's fingers worked their way in. Well, more wetness. "It's what she'd do!"

"I don't know if..." I started, but Jess shushed me, pulling my thighs apart and pushing gently on my back. Compliant, I bent slightly with the shove, one arm gripping tightly to the towel, the other braced on the frame of the elevator door, and she pushed the toy in against my slit.

"Spread your legs just a little more," Jess muttered, "C'mon!" I stepped away, standing up as I shook my head.

"I... I really don't think you should shove things up my pussy in the lobby of an apartment building." I'd jostled my towel in my escape, and now I was having trouble concentrating on getting it back into place. Maybe I was just having trouble concentrating in general. I seemed to be making terrible decisions right now. Decisions like keeping this towel on and stopping Jess from shoving things in me.