A Few Good Girls Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya, you can probably do that just fine by yourself." Wanda rolled her eyes at us and Jess smirked. I stood with my towel at an awkward angle, still covering my breasts but leaving a large, gapping split in front of my bald crotch. I sighed, deciding I was safer to keep my hands away and just leave it bare. The elevator dinged.

The doors opened and, as quite likely happens often in this busy building on a weekend, it wasn't empty. My eyes went wide, one completely untrustworthy hand dropping to close the gap in front of my pussy while the other held on desperately to keep my breasts covered. A deep red flush burned hot all the way from my face to my thighs.

"Hey girls!" Rich smiled at us, stepping out of the elevator. "You coming back from some fun at the beach?" He paused as his brain seemed to register what exactly he was looking at. Wanda was sternly covering her bare tits with one arm and Jess was very pointedly not covering her bare snatch with her openly displayed vibrator and I was barely covering anything at all with my towel. "A lot of fun, I take it?"

"Yes, indeed." Wanda stepped into the elevator and held the door. "C'mon, you guys."

"Oh, Dick! Just what we were hoping for!" I felt Jess's hand press back up between my thighs from behind, sending a sudden jolt up my spine.

"Stop!" I whimpered under my breath at her, clenching my butt cheeks and pressing my thighs together, that pressure worsening my ability to barely resist the unbearable desire not to resist.

"What?" Rich smiled quizzically at me as Jess shoved the vibrator in, sliding it against my already pulsating pussy.

With a click, vibrations shot through my already unbearably excited body and I lurched forward, jolting away from Jess and the vibrator, the towel dropping to the floor as Rich caught my now-naked body in his arms.

"A lot of fun indeed." Rich's eyes were wide as he stared down at me, and I looked longingly, achingly, desperately back up at him. Jess pulled me off him and into the elevator, leaving the towel and a stunned Rich in the apartment lobby.

"Oh god, that did not just happen..." I smacked at Jess, and she laughed. I crossed my arms in front of me and backed to the wall, then sighed, frozen somewhere between crying, laughing and rushing back down there to climb onto the hard cock I'd just felt through Rich's pants.

"Well." Wanda smiled as the elevator came to our floor and we got off. She was now almost as nonchalant in her near-nudity as Jess. "Rich certainly got an eyeful."

"And an armful!" Jess grinned, "I can't wait until we show up to get the towel back!"