A Few Sips Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you would attack them with your pussy? I don't think I would allow that."

"Well, of course you wouldn't, my pussy belongs to you, Alex." She purred, sinking against his chest and kissing his throat.

"I want you to steer as clear of Faeron as possible, ok? I don't want to have to worry about you around him." Alex pulled open his pants and brought his cock out, he wasn't planning on a lot of foreplay tonight, she could tell in his hurriedness.

"He gave Arc some suggestions on how to keep me alive." She lifted her hips so he could position his cock at the entrance of her cunt.

"Really?" Alexandru whimpered in the sexy way he always did when he first slid in and her tight pussy walls fought the surging thickness of him.

"He said Klaus told him." Domino cried out when he bucked up hard, then he pushed her down so that she sat impaled on his whole monster shaft.

"Klaus."

"Any relation?" She asked him softly.

"The same."

"Do you still see him?"

"No."

"Why is he researching how to keep human girls alive?"

"Because he lost a woman once, a woman that he loved dearly. He's sort of obsessed with it now."

"Oh."

"Ride me, Domino. I need you."

Domino smiled, putting her hands on either side of his strong face as she kissed him, moving her hips slowly up and down, slipping him just to the inside of her pussy neck before pushing back down, hard, fast, and over, and over. His hands settled on her hips and she sighed in completion, she was where she wanted to be, and she knew that they would figure out a way to keep her there. Forever and ever.