All Comments on 'A Few Sips Ch. 14'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Littlecat76Littlecat76over 8 years ago
Thanks so much for the regular updates

Loving this story, but there is such a long wait for others I enjoy on Lit that it is such a nice change to have such regular updates! Doesn't mean I'm not hanging out to see the next chapter, like when will Dom realise something is wrong and go after Alex! I hope she kicks Klaus butt!

bessie1913bessie1913over 8 years ago

Wonderful story. This chapter clears up what seemed to be the inconsistency in Alexandru's behavior. The biggest inconsistency was in asking Domino to marry him when he knew he couldn't stay. Also, while his love made him very protective, he had been honest even when the truth was uncomfortable or even painful for Domino. I too look forward to Domino taking Klaus apart. Although he is so much older and probably more powerful than a new vampire, his given word not to harm her should prevent him from attacking her. On the other hand, Samir, Arc and Faeron would probably feel deprived if they didn't get to participate in the Klaus "smack down."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes!!

Oh please dear God in heaven I love your story....I need more! I'm so addicted. The wait feels like forever between posts. I know it's not, but it feels that way when I am so eager to know what happens next.

Thank you for your story. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not quite ...

... the same old vamp story, here. I like the way you develop the tale - innovative and interesting. Thanks a lot for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re: new vamp.

Thanks for writing back to my comment on Jo in the last chapter. Well, Egyptians are african too you know ;-) I'm from that region too :-) just read ch. 14, now I'm all caught up. Looking forward to the next one! Samir and the mermaid maybe? Feel so sorry for him too, not just Arc. He's such a sweetie, deserves his own happiness :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like the story, but I think that Domino needs to get her head out of her ass. She needs to get tough, go looking for Alexandru and She Rescue Him instead of her always being rescued. Let her be the hero,instead of the damsel in distress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Agree

I agree with anonymous, Domino should get angry and go looking for Alexandru and demand answers for why he did what he did. And she finds him beaten and tortured, and She Saves Him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Aww

Damn! I actually really want Arc and Domino to hook up and fall In love. The mermaid and Samir can be together and Alexandru dies. I really don't like the idea of arc or Samir being with anyone else other than domino, but it was already mentioned that they remained friends so that saddens me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Domino needs to go beat some ass

D<

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: New Vamp

Lol: please chalk that up to my responding at night while on shift at work. I know Egypt is in Africa. I will be more clear about ethnicity on Jo soon. And you're from that region? I LOVE it there. We were there for a week and just loved everything, the food, the people, it was amazing! You just can't explain the beauty to people, they need to see it for themselves!

Samir will have his day in the sun...promise. He's story #4, I think. Arc is next. 😁

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Talking about Domino

Patience patience patience.

Domino and Arc, yeah....no. They're very good friends but it's not meant to be. As passionate as people were about him being with Anya, and now Domino....I really hope that once you meet HIS woman, that you will understand why it had to be her.

Patience patience....

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
A little contrived but

we forgive Alex now.

This chapter does make me wonder why Domino is giving up so easily. She should be training and going to rescue him. Or at least getting Mr. Hughes to send someone to check up on him. Or getting Jo to find a sciency way to break the sire spawn bond... she said it was just chemistry and biology, right?

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
PS- Domino doesn't feel right for Samir or Mr. Hughes, to me.

I'm happy with her and Alex. Knowing the probable pairing in the beginning and watching it evolve sits well with me, so hopefully no tantrums and meltdowns from me like in the last story!

Still wish Anya was with Arc but I will keep my finger crossed that you will be able to change my mind when the time comes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is the story twilight SHOULD have been

lol I see so many parallels between the series and this one, but you took it in a MUCH better direction IMO

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good lord I love you

Please don't stop writing. I love this series so much, and when I found out what he was doing for his Dom I cried. Please don't stop writing!!!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: I really do have amazing readers!

Thank you all for your comments!!!

I am still writing, I apologize for this week really being short on new chapters. Worked six out of seven days and spent today baking for Christmas and with the family. I'm hoping to have a chapter or two ready to submit by tomorrow!!!

Cmamy21Cmamy21over 8 years ago
Please soon

Please add the next chapters soon! I'm so excited to read them!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Please soon

I am so sorry for the delay! I have not disappeared, I promise! I am hoping to submit Ch 15 tonight so hopefully it will get approved ASAP, and 16 should follow shortly....Some unexpected things have come up recently and as much as I know you are all waiting, I am anxious to get back to this story, too!!!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 15

Submitted! Let's hope the powers that be approve ASAP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I cant wait for the next one!

This has made me very curious! I wanted to read more of it! But sadly there wasn't another one DX agh. Oh well! I can wait! Major cliffhanger btw! XD great story so far btw! :3 I love it a lot!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Next one!

I've been watching all day to see if Ch. 15 would post tomorrow, and because of the holiday contest, it's taking a little longer for things to be approved. So my expectation is that Ch 15 will post on Thursday and 16 (which I just submitted) will post on Friday. But no promises, it's out of my hands. ;)

Relena1991Relena1991over 8 years ago
ch 15

I hope they do approve it as ive been checking all day. I hope dom finds alex and forgives him its not his fault about his sire

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapters. Very good plot. Love it. 😊

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

That was surprising, I thought Alexandru wanted to propose - even knowing that he must leave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous