A Few Sips Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Klaus couldn't control the growl that came from his thin, dark lips as he moved over towards the man he had brought here months ago, thinking that Alexandru would finally give him what he wanted, what he had created the vampire for ages ago. However, despite the fact that Alexandru had done as he'd promised, he'd come to Belarus, the infuriating vampire had refused to feed. And if the big vampire wouldn't feed, he couldn't mate, because his blood dropped off significantly after a very short amount of time. Low blood levels meant no erection, and he couldn't get what he wanted unless the large, usually virile vampire was able to fuck.

It was maddening to the aged vampire and he'd spent the last four months trying to get Alexandru to feed, even trying to force it down his throat at times. The one thing he needed, wanted from his spawn, and it was also the one thing that Klaus was unable to compel Alexandru to do. Be it God's way of giving vampire spawn a way to get out from under the control of their sires or for whatever other reason there could be, Alexandru had control over whether or not he fed. Refusing to do so made him weak, drowsy, and his senses were lulled, but it kept him from doing anything to hurt anyone.

It was what had led to his escape the first time. Klaus had put him in this exact position, tied to a wall, naked, beaten, bloodied, and he'd tried to force him to eat, bringing him human after human to tempt him. He'd refused and Klaus had eventually begun to come in the room less and less. Once, a servant had come inside, curious as to the big vampire that was going against his master's wishes. They had spoken and it became clear that Klaus had left the large ancient home. The servant had fed him and helped him escape. He had run from his prison and never looked back, getting as far as he could as quickly as he could. By the time Klaus had returned to discover that he'd escaped, he was too far away for his sire to exert control. The closest he had ever come to Klaus' chosen home in Belarus was Romania, where he would go to watch his family until they had eventually died off.

Klaus had not bothered to seek him out after that first time because he knew that Alexandru had no reason not to starve himself again. The big vampire had refused to give him any reason, any one, to use against him. Until now, until Domino had come along and planted herself directly in the vampire's heart. It was all Klaus had needed to get him back. The first time Alexandru had disobeyed him, he'd hung on this wall almost nine months. He knew Klaus had every intention of making sure he hung there this time until he either died, or fed.

He also knew Klaus wouldn't leave this time, he would wait until Alexandru was at the point of death, which was different for every vampire who wasted away in such a fashion. It was a slow and painful way to go, but if this was how he kept from hurting someone, from breaking the promise he'd made to Domino that he wouldn't fuck another woman, then so be it. He'd sacrificed himself for her, death was merely a final step to keeping her safe. Klaus had give his word never to hurt her or Faith, and giving one's word was an unbreakable physical bond for a vampire. It was the one real code that they had ever completely lived by.

"All this for a simple girl." Klaus hissed, picking up the cane that he'd used on Alexandru the previous day. When the bound vampire saw it, he physically winced and whimpered a little bit.

"For THE girl." Alex let his head fall forward, it was almost better not to know where the rod would hit.

"Do you think she's still wearing the ring?" Klaus whispered close to his ear and Alexandru tensed, damn him.

"You had promised not to compel me while we were there. You shouldn't have made me propose, you shouldn't have hurt her like that." A promise was not a word, and Alexandru should have known better, he should have demanded more.

"I don't care about her feelings, Alexandru, I only care about you doing what I made you for. It was so quaint, the way she responded, quite sexy, in fact. I did quite enjoy the times I made you fuck her."

Alexandru felt the sting of the cane hit across the front of his large thighs and groaned, his whole body jerking at how hard he'd been hit. A bright red line immediately appeared on each thigh.

"You should have let me tell her I was leaving, you should have-." Alexandru felt his neck jerk back hard as the cane came down over his right nipple, Christ, nothing could burn more than this.

"I should have done no such thing. This way, I know she hates you. I know that she could never forgive you for how you treated her. She will never come looking, she will never care for you the way she did before you betrayed her." Klaus ran the end of the cane up Alex's bruised abdomen slowly.

"I didn't betray her." Alex said low, his voice hoarse as he ground his teeth together, the next swing of the cane landed just above his limp cock on his groin and it made the world explode painfully around him.

"But that is the point, Alexandru, for the rest of eternity, or at least until her human body gives out and she dies, Domino will think that you did betray her, and she will hate you for it." Klaus's nauseating chuckle reverberated around the room and Alexandru shook, knowing by the look in his sire's eyes that the man wasn't anywhere near done with the cane tonight, he'd be covered with raised welts from it by the time the sun rose in the morning.