All Comments on 'A Few Sips Ch. 18: Finale'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't read any of them

The ending is not my decision - it is your's alone

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: didn't read.

Then read number three. That's where my imagination initially took me and was what I would have originally published on its own.

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 8 years ago
I get the idea

But it didn't work for me. I read all 3 endings but all I was thinking is which is the "real one" and by the the third I was skipping through so much that it didn't really flow. Please just believe in yourself and write your story, not trying to change significantly based on comments. Those commenting who have any talent (not me by the way) can write their own story!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: I get the idea!

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it. The third ending is the one I wrote initially. I should have put that one first, as that is the one I am most happy with. I don't plan on doing any alternate endings in the future, things need to play out as they should, and you're right, I should believe in the story I'm writing and not try to please everyone. I like how Alexandru and Domino's tale went and I think a lot of the people who weren't happy with one thing or another would have, if this had been published in its entirety, been happier as they read through the chapters. Only having one a day makes it a little rough sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes, the third ending

is more in line with the rest of the story, it's the one I liked better.

Thanks for a good and kinky story. Gods, these vampires are BAD !

ToadenToadenover 8 years ago
Nice ending!

I'll be honest, I'm a hopeless romantic. I read 1 not 2 or 3. Might have to go back and read 3 when I get a chance, since what I've read from the comments supports the idea that should have been the ending. But Mr Hughes though, I want to know more about him! I want that tortured soul to be happy and I really really really really really really really hope that we get to see the confrontation between Domino and Anya in the Mr Hughes arc. I have my popcorn ready! Excellent work and try not to keep us in suspense for too long. Happy holidays!

ToadenToadenover 8 years ago
Nice ending part 2

Ok I read part 3. That! Just wow! Nice way to wrap it up!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: 3rd ending and Toaden

Third ending: I know some people will say that the third ending takes things too far, but, to me, it solidifies things for the two of them. That trust she needed that he would always love her, it's right there! The other two endings are good, but, I don't know, the third one got me going.

Toaden: hopeless romance is just fine! Do not feel compelled to go back and read a different ending! :). Remember from the hints in this story....Mr. Hughes doesn't get happy right away, not even right after he meets his (insert love interest here), but he gets there. And get out of my head! Domino/Anya confrontation? Hmmmmm.....we shall see what the future brings.....

Akasha70Akasha70over 8 years ago
#3 for me

Sorry I bypassed the first two and went straight to three

You did and awesome job

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Akasha70

Don't apologize! I had a feeling you were going to take that particular path! I am very glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
#3 also

I read all 3 endings (and i remember the books you got the idea from ,had them in french too here in Quebec) loved version #3 and i also want an Anya/Dom showdown Alex and the wolves try to mediate and say it is all Arc's fault and the girls bond over disagreeing with there respective partners . Chantal

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
#1

#1 IS The Best, Sorry (NOT) But the First is the Best. I read them all, the way the story started And the Characters, there Is No Choice but the First. And Who is the Second Wedding Couple ?

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: #1

Don't be sorry! I am glad you enjoyed it. I felt all soppy lovey writing that one, it is definitely a nice ending. Second wedding? We shall see. Not telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

You are a genius and this is a wonderful Christmas gift! Thank you, thank you!

LadyVoluptuous78LadyVoluptuous78over 8 years ago

#3 for me as well. I read the other 2 but #3 was great. A story line with the continuation of Arcade would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stick to your guns

After reading all 3, I prefer 1. But, you should write what you feel, not what readers want. The world would be a dull place, if authors changed their stories based on readers' desires. Stick to your guys and do you. Great story, btw.

KatherineAlexKatherineAlexover 8 years ago
#3

All three were good but I enjoyed 3 the best and I agree with Alex her wedding should be for them alone. Especially after all they have been through as a couple. :)

SweetswedeSweetswedeover 8 years ago
All 3

I loved all of them but #3 gave them the clean sheet they so much needed.

Love, love, love your writing.

Merry Christmas:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
#1

Although I did like the closure #3, I prefer the unbreakable bond of supernatural mates I find in stories. Also, may I please request that you say something, PLEASE, about the solid white hybrid dragon/siren? And I did notice that you were making a line up for something in the future about the female dragon lady Shu. I'm waiting very anxiously to see where you take us!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re #1-Ju-Long

You mean Ju-Long? Well, right now, he's a kid. So I can't say anything much about him....yet....but I have goals. And he...and Boris....are among them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story!!!

Thank you so much for offering your temperamental readers 3 option finale!

I read all three and my absolute fave is #3 !

Alex & Domino are definitely the alpha couple who loves hard & enjoy rough/kinky sex too.

Can we have more storyline with the mermaid & merman couple?

I thought their tryst was too short but so hot !

Thank you again for writing such cool characters !

Looking forward to reading your next inspiration!

Happy New Year 2016 !

summerpointsummerpointover 8 years ago
#2. Liked how Domino choose to be with her man and him alone...

I read all three and loved them all but I liked the 2nd version the best. I know that Alex said that sex was just sex and didn't really mean anything and I get his explanation about having sex with a blood match, but he seemed so possessive of her and he didn't like Domino with the wolf nor did her like the giant getting too close to her; heck he almost killed Mr. Hughes when he fingered Dom. It also seemed like Domino only wanted Alex and after everything they went through I like the thought her her being loyal and choosing to find someone else to feed on. Anyway, my opinion doesn't really matter as you should write what you want and not what other's want to read; it is your story after all.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Liked them all! Which was your favorite?

Surprised myself by liking number three best when I was sure it would be number 1. 3 just seemed the most true to character and the most detailed. The endings of 1 and 2 seemed rushed, a bit like an afterthought. 3 was complete. And the introduction of the idea that sex would remove the pull of the blood match changed everything for me. Then it wasn't for gratification, it was to ensure that the rest of their relationship could be fully them.

Loved the entirety of this story! Glad I gave it a chance. Looking forward to my fave, Mr. Hughes' story. Hope you created a woman awesome enough for him!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
PS- I agree with writing for yourself, even if it upsets the readers.

We can choose to read more or not. You do you.

Also, add me to the waiting list for the Anya/Domino showdown. As much as I loved Anya, she was a bitch to Arc in the end and she needs to be called out for it. Let them have it out and Dom can make Anya apologize ;)

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: can'tfightfate

I'm really surprised you liked #3 the best! That was my favorite, as well. I felt it really sealed things for them.

I am very hopeful you like Mr. Hughes' lady. I cannot promise that it will be a straight and narrow path for them (you should know me well enough not to expect that!) but it will be a very fulfilling ride, I think.

It's funny, when I started A Few Sips, people really thought they'd never like anyone more than Anya, and Domino is now a big hit, lol. We shall see what the future brings....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

YES YES YES! !!! You should add a bit more detail to the none sex parts and publish all of this! You could make it a saga and each of your spins as its own book. I loved the different endings and just had to reat all 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
!!?!

Why the heck are these books published on literotica? They are EASILY good enough to have been published as ebooks and sold. I read and buy books that are nowhere as good as these stories all the time!

avid_reader88avid_reader88over 8 years ago
Mr Hughs

When is his story coming out???

I cant wait!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
~Again~ Awesome!

Read all the endings. Go you! Can't please all the readers all the time, but damn if you didn't succeed in the effort! Can't wait for next story. Hoping you keep Mr. Hughes rope expertise and prove his talents aren't wrong! No matter what Domino thinks. Loved this story! 5 stars. Love your bold, out side the box, women do want, sexual experiences!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!!!

I am glad that this story has brought out so many responses from my readers! I know some of you have been impatiently waiting for my next story to start publishing! I promise, I am working on it. It's about Mr. Hughes, of course, which means I am being very very critical and slow. It shouldn't be much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why so slow? Did you give up?

I loved how frequently you published before. Now I'm frustrated.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Why so slow?

I have not given up! Writing and editing takes time and this particular story is special to me. I have had to slow down my schedule a bit due to personal life, but I am writing and I will be publishing very soon. Once the story begins, the chapters will post daily. I'd love to get things up quickly, but that is not always possible. I do apologize for the wait.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
The Gift She Gives

Just submitted the first FOUR chapters of my new story! Hopefully they will be approved soon. I will pace this at about four chapters a week! I hope you enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Liked #2 best ...

then #3, followed by #1. Didn't like #1 much because the ending seemed too pat, too simple, too straightforward. Liked #2 better than #3 because Domino chose the black man rather than Eli - which was opposite of what I expected (that is, I enjoyed the "twist" in the story). #3 was too convenient/obvious - and once we got into Eli's mind, his "mystery aura" was broken and he seemed just a regular bloke. Whereas with #2, Eli is still a little "unknown".

FloribundaFloribundaabout 8 years ago
Apologies, I can only say I got to #1

And that's because I'm a romantic at heart - one on one! So delicious...

And also that I'm too keen to get the next story (I'm a bit behind everyone else) and want Mr Hughes' story!

You are a fantastic writer SAC12 - I'm really sorry I haven't commented on the way, I was just too determined to get to the next chapter!

DaileyReaderDaileyReaderalmost 8 years ago
Aaah!

I love you.... as a writer lol and storyteller. Freaking awesome story. I read all three endings and they were all good. I can't decide between 1 or 3 though. I think for the characters those two were the most believable. 3 was definitely wonderfully kinky ^_^ 1 was perfectly sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredible

Awesome story and great narrative. A suggestion increase the number of pages in a chapter and decrease the number of chapters.It becomes irritating to fetch for next chapter very soon. Overall i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved this series!

I was lucky enough to find this story today and read the entire thing. I loved it. You write very well and kept me interested in the characters. I liked the 3rd ending, but they were all good and plausible. Well done!!

Maharet21Maharet21over 7 years ago
Go with your instinct

3 is hands-down the best. I like how the story begins and then it got a little soft with all the romance and I found myself starting to get a bit bored. 3 was the best because if you're open-minded you can see that sex is literally just sex. It's all in your mind, how you perceive it. You make it into what it is and for me, they're not humans. They are another species entirely, so why would they think like a human does? Sure they used to be humans but that thought process should fade. And I think that's what Alex was trying to get across.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
Awesome!!

If I could have I would have read the whole thing through front to back in one sitting! As it is I had to use two days in order to finish it as other responsibilities got in my way. This has become a Fav of mine (as have you as an author), and I'm greatful that it a finished work. You have a great talent for writing, creating believable characters and scenes, giving life to the printed word. If this was a published work, I would own it to read again and again! Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3 Alternate endings?

No, each piece could've all been a part of the same one story. All three didn't read like three alternate endings AT ALL and were not needed, one was enough. I would have preferred the following alternate ending storylines:

-Alex points a man out in the club, she turns to look and it's her foster brother.

-They get home from the club, the door is wide open and their daughter is gone.

-They announce to their gathered group of friends that they're leaving early and one friend keeps doing/saying things that seem like she's (suspiciously) trying to detain them.

bearminxbearminxover 5 years ago
Awesome! !!

I hope you keep writing. You're an exquisite story teller.

bj1998bj1998over 4 years ago
Amazing

Loved it just as much as the first ❤️❤️❤️

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Fucking fabulous!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous