A Few Sips Ch. 18: Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder." He growled as he began to pump up into her ass with more force, and he felt Eli speed up, pounding inside with greater urgency. Domino cried out and writhed against them.

"Oh, my God!" She nearly screamed the words when they both slammed inside to the base of them and came simultaneously within her shaking body.

Both men groaned as they spilled themselves inside of her, their hands reaching for and clutching her shaking, slightly moist skin around her hips and breasts. The three of them laid where they were on the mattress for several long minutes afterward, getting their breathing under control before first, Eli took a few steps back to look down at them, his eyes more tired now, and his breathing still a little shallow. Then Domino was lifted off of Alexandru and he turned to her to wrap his arms around her, bringing her forward for a passionate kiss before he finally stood up and looked at the three of them there, naked and thoroughly sated.

"Jesus." It was all Eli could think to say as he stood there looking at the woman he had just fucked, he'd never been with a woman while another man was also fucking her, and the feeling had been intense, heightened by the fuzzy grip that the female vampire had had on him since she first fed from him months and months ago, had it really been before March?

"Domino, are you all right?" Alexandru bent and picked up her gown.

Domino breathed in and out slowly, trying to get control of the way she was shaking, it had been overwhelming and fast, and outstanding. It had been completely outstanding.

"I'm good," Domino looked up at her lover and nodded, "That was just sex."

He grinned down at her, "That was just sex."

"I know the scent now, though. I'm not going to let it happen again."

"Good."

"It's gone now, too. It felt like a rubber band snapped and then 'poof' pull gone." She arched a brow at Alexandru, he had said the need would go away, but she hadn't understood just how fast it would leave.

"This was all, this was all okay?" Eli asked, moving a hand in a small circle, needing to know that the vampires weren't feeling any regrets as to letting him be involved in their little triangle.

"Oh, yes." Domino stood up and walked over to Eli, folding her arms around him in a tight hug before she looked up at his face and kissed him softly on the lips, "Thank you so much. I'm sorry I put you through all of this. I hope you don't mind."

"I didn't mind at all. I've never been a blood match to anyone before. It was kind of strange, this need I had for you. I don't typically go after women who aren't available." That remark was made towards Alexandru, who grinned and nodded.

"She could barely control her body, I wouldn't expect you to be able to. But don't expect a repeat performance, the need has passed." Alexandru replied, his words a little cocky as he moved to Domino's side and put his arm around her waist.

"I understand. I didn't think I would see you before I left anyway." His eyes sparked as Domino cocked her head at him.

"You're leaving?"

"I work in communications and I am getting transferred to the east coast. I move in three weeks." He smiled as he bent and picked up his jeans.

"Well, consider this our farewell gift to you." Domino smiled at the man as he began to pull on his pants, she wasn't quite sure what had happened to his boxers.

"It's the best gift I've ever been given." Eli's smile nearly went ear to ear as he looked at her, his hands on the buttons of his jeans as he closed them over his flaccid cock.

~*~*~*~

"Wow." Domino muttered later that night as she sat facing Alexandru in a hot bath in the overlarge tub that had been built into the bathroom connected to her bedroom.

"Indeed. You're the hottest thing ever, Domino. I love you." Alex had a mischievous smile on his face as he spread the soapy sponge over the leg that she had resting over his shoulder.

"I can't believe I did that. I can't believe it happened." She bit her lip as he slid the free hand down her inner thigh to slide against her somewhat tender pussy fold.

"Regrets?" He asked, turning his head to kiss her ankle before lowering her leg back in the water.

"No, no, I don't have any regrets." She muttered, feeling him lift her other leg to his shoulder to wash.

"I didn't force you?"

Domino smirked at him, "You were extremely suggestive that I fuck Eli."

"I can't help it, Domino, vampires are very sexual, even with feeding, and it turns me on to see you feed, and it turns me on to see you get excited at a blood match. But that doesn't mean I don't love you, and it doesn't mean that I wouldn't be jealous of you with another man." He told her honestly, the thought actually repulsed him.

"But Eli didn't make you jealous."

"No, a blood match is different. You only desired him because of the blood. You saw how fast it went away. I doubt you felt anything at all by the time he left." The sponge slowly made a path down her shin.

"I didn't, I didn't feel any different for him than I felt for any of the other humans that I've fed on since I changed. It was actually weird how quickly it all went back to-back to 'normal.'" Domino nodded, Eli had left quietly and by the time they dressed and made their way downstairs later that evening, the driver was gone.

"I told you it would. But had you NOT fucked him, you would have had that cling to you for a really long time. And that was driving me bonkers."

"Vampires that look like you should never use the word 'bonkers' it sounds really silly." She chuckled and then gasped when he moved his free hand lower and pushed a finger hard into her pussy.

"I wanted to kill the wolf that fucked you. The rage inside me was intense. If you hadn't been pregnant by me, I don't think I would have been able to get through it." His words made her eyes widen and she frowned, they had never really spoken about Aidan, it had been too painful.

"I'm sorry." She muttered, he lowered the leg into the water and then moved her so that she was on her knees in the tub facing him.

"Don't be. It was partially my fault. I had wanted to feed from you so badly, I worried that if I stayed, I would feed from you too soon. Plus, I didn't know back then that I wanted you forever. It was just kind of this peripheral feeling at the time." Alexandru explained as he soaped up the sponge a little more and started to wash her torso starting at her lower abdomen.

"I wish I hadn't had sex with him."

"You shouldn't wish that. It's life. I wasn't celibate before I met you. It's fine that we've both been with other people."

"But I fucked two other men now since I was with you." She told him, shivering at the way the sponge felt as he spread it over her tender nipples.

"Doesn't matter to me. It shouldn't matter to you." His voice was a little catchy now as he got a good view of her breasts.

"I'm not fucking anyone else but you."

"Good, because I don't plan on letting you."

"That goes for you, too. No other pussy for you." She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and buried his face in her bubble covered breasts.

"You must want me to fuck you talking like that to me." He growled, wrapping his own arms around her body and pulling her forcefully into his lap.

"I always want you to fuck me." She giggled as he knelt forward, rinsing the suds from her chest before bringing her back up against him.

"Not yet, I need to ask you something." He grinned with excitement, his lips rubbing over one hard nipple, making her hiss against him.

"Oh?"

"I want to spend the rest of our lives together. I want you to always be with me. I want to raise our daughter together. I don't ever want to lose you again, or worry that you don't want me, or fear that one day you'll leave me."

"You don't ever have to worry about any of that, it'll never happen. I'm stuck to you." She groaned as she felt his cock start to push against her pussy lips.

"I want you as my wife, will you marry me, my little dove? My Domino?" He breathed against her neck and Domino shivered, she hadn't expected him to ask her again, she'd felt like they were still engaged, even if it had been Klaus who had spurred on that first question.

"I want you as my husband. I want to be with you forever, too. Yes, Alex. I love you, I want to marry you." She said before she pushed her lips against his, feeling him shudder around her as he pushed his cock home inside of her body, filling her from head to toe with love and lust and a heavy, unbreakable need to be together.

"So you'll marry me? As soon as I can get it arranged?" He groaned, his eyes still on hers as he held her impaled fully on his thick cock.

"Absolutely, but you have to wait for me to find a dress first, and to ask Spencer and Jo and Fionna to be my bridesmaids, oh, and we should-oh, we should totally see if Arc would consider doing a double ceremony, would that be cool? Ah, fuck me, Alex, I have so much texting to do." She started to wiggle on his lap, wanting him to move his hips and he held her down and glared at her.

"Oh, I intend to fuck you, but you won't be doing any texting until much, much later, and you certainly won't be asking that damned angel to share his day with us, I want you all to myself." He growled, moving her quickly to her back against the opposite wall of the tub and she shrieked as he began to push hard into her pussy.

"Okay, okay, oh, Jesus, fuck, yes!" Domino cried out as he pounded inside, his lips closing over the skin of her throat and his body pushing hard down into her as he proceeded to fuck her with all the fervor a rapidly healing, larger than life vampire could muster.

*****