All Comments on 'A Few Years Ago'

by juliegomez

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
should have sucked his cock more

Good story, but you should have sucked his cock longer. I enjoy reading about sucking and like to suck cock also.

Its always feels good to suck and lick a hard cock until the cum flows. I could feel the action but needed to hear more cock sucking parts.

Good story. Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Been there...

Has happened to me several times... guy gets inside of me, shoots his load and leaves me dangling. A couple of times I got a blowjob out of it, but it's usually me going back to wherever we met without so much as a 'thank you'.

Best time for me was when a guy stayed all night. We started in the shower and fucked all night. Did 69 several times, and I rode his cock as often as I could. I never masturbated; his cock sliding over my prostate always made me cum, and I came a lot. Only downside was that he was a smoker and his cum tasted like an ashtray.

We woke up about 4:30 in the morning. I had to get ready for work but he propped me up on my knees and fucked me for nearly an hour. I came twice without ever having to touch myself. Finally I just told him "just fuck me 'til you cum" and I just laid my head on the pillow until he groaned and collapsed on my back.

When he finally pulled out, his cum dribbled in thick warm wads down the inside of my thigh. I turned over on my back. We made out for a while. I got turned on again and he sucked me off. We took another shower to wash off the dried semen, he left, and I went to work. We never got together again, but it was really a night I'll never forget.

But your story needs a lot of work... more personal detail, physical details, etc. Confusing as to the character: sounds as if he's fucked before but start of story would have you believe he's some virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dirty old men

I was a target when I was 17 .. the old Queers in the local park seemed to hound me ( not when I was with my friends though ) ... because I was small, slim and looked 'girly' they never ceased to follow me and comment on my ass ... eventually one in particular called Bob cornered me in the trees above the main park , where I had stopped to pee ( they hung around the toilets a lot - so I felt safer up there )

Bob was silent as he crept up to watch and because I had been 'bursting' my cock was semi hard

" That's some cock you got there baby " he crooned over my shoulder

I jumped terrified , not knowing what would happen

" It's ok " ... " Just let me look " he went on

Looking turned to touching .. and more!!.. 5 minutes later I was leaning back against a tree, my jeans and underwear round my ankles as Bob expertly wanked my cock - I was both disgusted and excited by him, he fingered my bum too.. now that I liked !!

He knew he had me when he asked me to turn round and hold the tree and I did !!

He had quite a long thin cock , so it went up me easily and he came in my ass a few minutes later.. I came on the tree as he was fucking me ... it was very erotic!!

However , the taunting by the others only increased he must have told them he'd had me .. eventually they all or most of them did too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous