All Comments on 'A Field Trip for Delta Nu'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sacksackalmost 15 years ago
very erotic..

And although the situations were similar, you did vary the sex. Great job!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 14 years ago
Very Creative and Replete with your Usual

excellent detail. I so much admire the depth of your descriptions - hard to believe that you know so much about so many things. And, what a fan of movies, particularly porn. Did you watch Kelly the Coed while your wrote? If so, I'll bet it was a hard job (pun intended). This was also one of your better stories (how to rank them - they are all good, erotic, and engaging) as it had some sex in the beginning, middle, and, as usual, the big climax at the end. MMMmmmm.... AIC sounds familiar. Could be a real scene in a real company. Nice to know that someone got some real RELIEF with my tax money. Would prefer that it go to support something I really like, such as stories by Charles Petersunn, but I know he'd do it for fun, not money. And for that, I say thanks!

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 14 years ago
A rollicking tale

of debauchery. Those unexpected situation were exploited to the max by an absolute master. I particularly loved the exposure of those disgusting bankers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A good story -- but more please!

How about Mr Willumstad spanking Lexi? and maybe some anal sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wildly inappropriate...

... but one of the best ever here. Great writing! Funny and sexy. Maybe even true?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous