All Comments on 'A Fine Looking Man'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
doesn't make sense

why would they spit up just to travel or not? they are so "in love", yet they just abandon each other. and it is not for $ or a for a job - just for entertainment. and it is just so important to her she goes, and she is so unimportant to him he just lets her go.

so how important are they and their relationship to each other? according to the text a lot, according to their actions not very much. and that is the part that doesn't make sense. their actions speak louder then words.

Orion623Orion623over 17 years ago
Interesting

I'm not sure why this story is in Loving Wives. Other than Maria and some women Andy escorted that were married the story didn't seem to follow any of the usual LW themes.

Nevertheless, the tale was an interesting take on male escorting as well as Andy getting all the sex he could handle versus his girlfriend behaving in a more restrained manner in sexual matters. Sort of the reverse of what we usually read in these stories.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Strong writing with an enjoyable style

Excellent style by the author. A few typos and the odd grammatical error detract from the prose but overall, it's good writing.

The character descriptions are well-done though I found myself wanting to know more about Danielle, about what she thought. I found her character interesting and wanted to know more of her beliefs.

No plot to speak of, really. The story's more a connected set of vignettes and scenes. It's not driven by the usual literary elements of conflict and resolution. It doesn't make the story less appealing but narrative drive is minimal because of it. There's no impact character though Maria comes close as she "test drives" the protagonist as an escort.

I liked the story in general and appreciated the author's writing style. I do agree with the previous poster than it would fit better in Erotic Couplings or even Romance than in Loving Wives. It's a quibble and not that important.

Excellent fiction this is. I can't award a one hundred because the piece's strong point is the prose and that was marred. This 75's for you, Bazzza, for a story well-told.

drifteremeritusdrifteremeritusover 17 years ago
Marvelous

A marvelous story Bazzza, one of your best. They were too young to settle down before she traveled, too immature. They were ready for tender "joining" after. Have enjoyed a number of your stories, thanks partner.

Drifter

eightballbumeightballbumover 17 years ago
Very nice

Excellant story, very romantic. Quick read, just the length I like. Erotic descriptions with just a touch of "earthyness".

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
very well done erotic couplings

I do so agree with Alvaron53 and all his comments. The grammatical and spelling mistakes are quite obvious and yet don’t detract from my understanding of the story. A little more proofreading will correct that.

Good story of young people exploring their worlds before settling down for what they now know they really desire.

Just very good entertainment. I probably wouldn’t have found it if it had been in another category though it probably should have been.

Thank you

PT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
we are so in love, they each said

yet, he's an escort with Larry and wife, she fucks around SIMPLY because she's horny and drunk! lol

well, i'm sure you can still be totally in love and "faithful" to your partner ---- when you are around them. out of sight, well, you can still be in love, too, I guess, even when you are ruttin' away, exchanging bodily fluids with someone else,,, so long, of course, it is done simply for work related (like the hubby's case) or it simply a horniness that just needs to be scratched!

so long as both agree that's not violating their sense of love, trust, and loyalty, sure, why not, right?

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
They weren't married and a year, or more

seperation can produce changes. Nor did they commit their love till after their reunion and he dropped ALL other curricular activities.

Very good story. Very enjoyable read.

Blue88Blue88over 17 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed this. I thought it was well written and well ploted although I think the Romance catagory would have been more appropriate. Good job.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Smooth operators – happy and content

It was quite entertaining, and my impression is that that is exactly what the author set himself to achieve here. It was indeed strong on style. I could almost hear a narrator on the background of high society gathering; all having good times and drinks. It was a bit weaker on the content though, so it was not a minute too early that (ex?) girlfriend came back to the happy ending. Level of processing emotional issues - was the weakest part, but seeing that the story remained cool and smooth and no one really got hurt to the end – that little problem ended up not creating any bad karma between me and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An Interesting Variation To Your Norm

Author, you are always an interesting and entertaining read but this one didn't seem to be as well thought out with movement for purpose.

Although, perhaps it was just the way you wanted it and that's ok as well.

You are appreciated in every case.

With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Passion and Humor combined make this story ROCK !!

Was this based on a true story of ur personal experience? Because the love between these characters is so real. I LOVED the PASSION !!, but what makes this story the best is that u combined passion with love and humor. Danielle is so funny, her comments in bed tell me that she's a real woman, a person worth loving, she's not at all a fantasy, just an incredible woman. I related to her character a little and it felt like i was reading about myself. Not tryin to be vain, it was just weird, but i loved it. Thankyou, this story moved me in every good way possible. :)

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Very well written, except that...

the ending of the escort phase and its psycho-social rammifications were not detailed adequately...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice little story

love it when passion and humour are combined - makes for a very enjoyable read - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
RELUCTANTLY 5 STARS

I enjoyed this story.

I found it in male escort tags, which may have led to my feeling it lacked by not really going into the escort business. It started well with Maria (nice twist -- this "customer" is the boss's wife), but no more customer encounters described. Instead just a summary. Maybe it it were in Romance my expectations would have been different? Maybe not.

Nice read. Good storytelling. With dialog.

Paul in Oklahoma

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Lost interest

When he started fucking others, I was done. A plague on him and her too if she was doing the same

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Excellent story, also, surprisingly thoughtful!

5*s!

Having worked on the periphery of being a male escort for some years, I thought the story surprisingly accurate. It still was quite enjoyable, also. It's all about the client and her pleasure. The couple thing threw me for a loop but quickly grew to be acceptable.

That said, I found Schwanze1's comment disturbing, but it perfectly illuminates how shallowly some readers and commenters are. Two facts were stated clearly. They were not married. They were not exclusive. Four times over the course of year(s), she was practically celibate, as far from a whore as is humanly possible.

Well written, good premise, and philosophically intriguing.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Gigolos have nothing to do with loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Was a romance not an LW story. Entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous