A Fine Looking Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay back in unfathomable pleasure as Maria demonstrated her superb cock sucking skills, her lips and tongue working in unison with her hands. She sucked me to the brink of orgasm, and then dropped my cock from her mouth.

"Where's the condoms?" she asked.

"In my jacket pocket."

Maria climbed from the bed, picked up my jacket and retuned a few seconds later with a condom packet. Moving into the 69 position, she slipped her leg over my face and lowered her pussy onto my nose. I laughed and ran my nose up and down her lips before sucking her clitoris into my mouth. With my hands caressing her thighs, I began suckle on her and got an appreciative groan in response. I felt her warm mouth on my cock, and we spent the next few minutes in giving and receiving pleasure. Maria then rolled off me, with her face close to my cock; she slipped the condom from its packet and stretched it over the head. Once completed, she then rolled it down the shaft ensuring it was secure around the base. She eased herself astride my body and with her right hand guided my cock between her lips; and in one slow push took me to the hilt.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, that's real nice." Maria whispered as she began to ride me.

Her ride was fast and hard, the slapping of our bodies loud and clear. Her large breasts swung high and low with each stroke, and I took them in hand to avoid any injury to both of us. Maria laughed and lowered her body to mine, our lips met and our tongues played as we enjoyed ourselves. I was ridden well for several minutes before Maria slowed; her body now shiny with perspiration from her efforts.

She sat up and grinned down at me, "You're a pretty good lay."

"You're the one doing all the work." I replied.

Her grin turned evil, "Yeah, but your turns a coming."

Maria lifted herself from my cock and lay beside me. I looked down at my condom covered cock; it was a gooey mess from being inside her. Maria took it in hand and pulled me close.

"Your turn on top." she urged.

I eased myself between her thighs and watched as her hand reached diligently down and guided my cock inside her. She sighed as it slid deep, and then pushed upwards hard against me.

"Fast and hard please." she whispered in my ear.

Maria moaned as I began to slap hard into her, she raised one leg over my shoulder and wrapped the other behind my buttocks. It was like being pinned in a vice, and I couldn't have escaped even if I'd wanted to. With her arms around my neck, Maria urged me onwards, my every thrust was met by hers, and our bodies were soon pummelling each other. I don't know how long this went on for, but eventually we both began to tire and slow, and I had to admit defeat, Maria had nearly killed me. I rolled from her body and sat up.

"There should be a law against people like you." I said cheekily.

She grinned up at me unrepentantly while eagerly fingering her clitoris, "You ain't gonna give up on me are you?"

"Hell no." I replied. "Wanna try doggie."

"Nope, don't want you looking down at my fat arse."

"It looks just fine to me."

"Mmmmmm, such a nice boy. But still a liar."

"I'm not lying, turn over so I can see it."

"Nah, how about giving me a licking instead?"

I positioned myself between Maria's open legs and lowered my face to her pussy. It was the first truly shaven pussy I'd licked, and I kinda liked it. It was warm and smooth, and I could attack it with the usual mouthful of hairs. Her large lips nearly covered my cheeks, and my mouth soon settled in a nice tormenting rhythm. Maria responded by gently rotating her pussy against my face, which was soon dripping with her juices.

"Would you be offended if I used my vibrator?" she asked after a few minutes.

"Nope, not at all."

Maria rolled away from me, reached under the pillow and blanket, her hand came up with a small vibrator about three inches long with a curved tip.

"My favourite travelling companion." she commented while turning it on. "Every woman should have one of these."

I watched as Maria positioned two pillows under her lifting her buttocks high from the bed, and the vibrator was soon exploring her clit.

"Put your cock in." she ordered.

I knelt myself between her thighs and slipped my cock inside her, her raised buttocks just at the right height for penetration. I could feel the vibration of her toy through my cock as I slipped back and forth with long slow strokes.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is soooooooooo good. I'm gonna cum real soon." she whispered after awhile.

From my elevated position, I watched with interest as my cock moved back and forth, Maria had now positioned her toy firmly on her clitoris. It wasn't long before she began to wriggle and then shudder. She was frowning with concentration as her pleasure intensified.

"Don't take your cock out until I've finished." she moaned.

A few seconds later, Maria stopped wriggling and braced herself, sighs and groans escaped her lips as little tremors flowed through her body. She moved upwards and away from my cock as her hand dropped the vibrator onto the bed between her open thighs. With her eyes closed, she lay serenely on the bed as her body slowly relaxed; her breathing deep and slow through barely smiling lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, that was worth waiting for." she murmured after awhile.

I slipped the condom from my erect cock, for there was little chance of me finishing while wearing it. I was content to leave things as they were, and relieve myself when I got home; the main thing was that Maria was satisfied and content. Making myself comfortable on the bed, I watched in fascination as a woman I barely knew relaxed in her post orgasmic splendour. Her legs slightly apart with her shiny wet pussy on full display, her breasts flat against her body. Maria eventually opened her eyes and grinned up at me while patting the bed beside her.

"Come here for a hug." she whispered with her right arm spread across the bed.

I lay down beside her, and her arm pulled me in tight leaving her nipple close to my mouth, and she sighed as I did the inevitable. A few minutes later, I felt her hand slip over my cock and test its firmness.

"What shall we do with this then?"

"It's okay; you don't have to do anything."

"After what you've just done for me, I can't let you go with this thing like it is. How about a handjob, I like doing those?"

"Sure, that'd be great." I replied.

Maria retrieved her handbag and after a quick rummage around, pulled out a tube of hand cream. Kneeling beside me, she took me into her mouth and sucked me for a few seconds before dribbling some cool cream over my cock, with her spare hand she rubbed it up and down the shaft before disposing of the tube. She then settled into a one handed rhythm with long slow stokes.

"How do you like it?" she asked.

"Up a bit further."

Maria's hand slipped up the shaft so that her strokes were sliding over the head of my cock, the hand cream providing that warm slippery lubrication needed for a good handjob.

"You've got a nice package here." Maria commented. "It's a good size without being too big, and you sure know how to use it."

"Thanks."

Maria's hand started to build up speed, her other hand stoking my balls and navel. I quickly felt the first stirrings of an orgasm and I sighed with pleasure. Maria smiled down at me with her big eyes.

"You a squirter or a dribbler?" she asked.

"Squirter."

I then felt Maria's finger tips placing pressure on the under side of my cock as her hand moved up and down, it provided an unusual sensation which excited me further.

"Watch out, here I cum." I soon groaned.

Maria's spare hand slid over the top of my cock just as I fired, my cum bouncing off her palm and running down her knuckles and onto the base of my cock. She just kept pumping until there was no more to be had.

"Yuk, yuk yuk." Maria murmured while trying to scoop all of my gooey mess in her hands, she then sprinted for the bathroom to wash them.

She returned a few seconds later with a warm face cloth and began to wipe me clean.

"I don't think I'll be washing my face with this." she laughed. "You a happy boy now?"

"Absolutely, how about you?"

I'm good. I've been well fucked by a nice young man, and I've had a nice big fat orgasm. What more could a woman want?"

We sat around on the bed and talked for a while downing a cold beer. Maria was quite comfortable with her nudity and made no attempt to cover herself. She then politely suggested that she needed to sleep, and I wisely got dressed and got ready to leave. By the door, I got a long kiss goodbye, and a promise that I'd be seeing her again.

The next day, Larry rang me asked if I could come over to his house sometime. I assumed that I'd mucked something up and I was in for a bit of an ear bashing, about what I wasn't sure. I arrived at his house close to six after finishing a job; he smiled and led me into his office. He tossed a beer from a small fridge and pointed towards a chair.

"Sit down. Larry said. "So, how'd last night go?

"Fine I think. I did just as you said, and Maria seemed to be happy when I left."

Larry pulled the tab on his beer and took a sip, "Yeah, I heard that too. She told me that you were good in the sack and that she had a good time."

I laughed, "I had a good time too; she's a nice real lady."

"So, you wanna do some jobs for us?"

"If they're anything like Maria, I'd love to." I offered.

I then heard footsteps outside and then the door into the office open, and to my surprise, Maria walked in wearing jeans and a tee shirt.

Larry looked at Maria and then back to me, "Andy this is my wife Maria, but I think you two have already met."

I sat in stunned silence as Maria waked over to me and kissed me on the cheek, "Hi Andy, thanks for last night."

Larry grinned at my reaction, "Relax Andy. Maria always puts the new guys through the ropes before letting them loose on our customers. It's just that we like to check that they behave themselves."

"And you young man behaved just perfectly." Maria added. "I was treated like a princess before bed and in bed."

I just sat back and smiled at the conspiracy.

And so began my career as a male escort. I usually got one job a week, sometimes two. There's not so much demand for straight male escorts compared to women. But one or two was just fine. It was interesting meeting women who were willing to pay for sex, and I had no real bad experiences. None of the ladies were exactly beautiful, and some not particularly desirable, but I did my best to make them all happy. After a few months, Larry and Maria invited me to a swinger's party, and my introduction to group sex was completed. They swung with three other couples on a regular basis, and I was the extra male to ensure that the women were well catered for. Group sex is not to be under estimated, and I learnt a lot from some very experienced people. One of the ladies just loved taking on all of us guys while the rest of the ladies looked on, and it was always us men that petered out as she was completely tireless. Later in the piece I got a job with a married couple. The husband wanted to watch his wife do it with another man, so I gave her a good plugging which made him a happy man. I must have made a good job of it, because he invited me back a few times for a repeat performance.

For the next year or so, my busy life was taken up with work and socialising. Most of the escort work was during week nights, but there were the odd Saturday nights. As time went on, my thoughts drifted to Danielle less and less. We still communicated, mostly by e-mail, but the messages got less and less frequent. Apart from the escort work, I met the odd girl and bedded them when I could. The fact that I'd become a little emotionless around women worried me sometimes, but most of the time I didn't care, for I was having a real good time. I kept the escort work secret from my friends, for it would've caused problems one way or another. I always dined clients at restaurants away from my normal haunts in case I ran into someone I knew. Luckily it never happened.

On most Friday nights, I met up with friends at Appaloosa, a popular and busy bar in the middle of town. We'd usually stayed until closing time and then continue drinking at someone's house. If we were lucky, we'd drag a few ladies along with the hope of getting laid. This Friday night was no different, and I was in a group of people when I felt an arm go through mine, and a very familiar voice close to my ear.

"Hi mister, wanna buy this girl a drink?"

I looked down into Danielle's smiling face, and my heart fluttered a thousand times.

"Jeeeeeeeeesus, what are you doing here?" I asked.

I never got an answer, for Danielle was immediately surrounded with people greeting her. I stood back and let my eyes drift over her. She'd changed, her hair was cut nearly razor short, but it still looked good to me. Her jeans hugged her curves, but she'd certainly lost a little weight. Black leather boots lifted her a few inches from the floor making her taller than I remembered. But it was soon more her mannerisms that held my interest, her big smile and that cheeky laugh, the way that she talked with her hands. Eventually, she turned back to me and gazed into my eyes; she smiled as her arms encircled me and held me tight.

"I've missed you." she whispered.

"Me too, wanna drink?" I asked.

"Yep, but not here. Let's find somewhere quiet where we can talk."

We said our goodbyes and headed out of Appaloosa and across the road to a small bar. After ordering drinks, we found a small table and made ourselves comfortable.

"So, how come your back here?" I asked

Danielle grinned sheepishly, "Lost my job, run out of money, my sister moved in with some guy and winter was coming. Wasn't much to stay there for, that's for sure. Anyway, aren't you pleased to see me?"

"Of course, it's a great surprise." I offered.

For the next half hour, Danielle told me abut her travels around UK and Europe. It sounded like she had a good time, but was now tired of it all, and home had drawn her home. Eventually the conversation turned to me.

"How's your love life, I suppose you've been a busy boy while I was away?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "No one special, been busy working most of the time. How about you?"

Danielle looked nervously over her glass at me, "Shall we have confession time?"

"Do you think we should?"

"Maybe, just to clear things up between us."

"You first." I urged.

She leaned back on her chair and hesitated, "All truth and nothing but the truth?"

"Yep."

"I had sex four times while I was away." Danielle stated. "Three different guys, and twice with another. It wasn't that I was really interested in the guys; it was just that I was drunk and horny, and needed to get laid. Your turn."

Now it was my turn to hesitate. I considered lying for about a second, but I hated doing that. It would only come out sometime later, and it would likely cause trouble. If I was going to come clean, this was the opportunity to do so. I quickly estimated that over the twelve months, I'd had bedded in excess of forty different women. A lot of my escort work had been regulars, and plus all the casual pick ups it came to a tidy number.

"C'mon cough up." Danielle pressed.

"Around forty."

"FORTY?" she exclaimed.

"I've been doing a bit of male escort work." I replied quietly.

Danielle just looked at me with a stunned look on her face, "You're kidding me, right?"

I shook my head, and then told about how I met Larry and his little business proposition without going into all the gory details. To give Danielle her due, she listened with interrupting me once.

"That's absolutely disgusting. How could you do it?"

"It was good fun." I answered with dignity. "And the women were happy enough to pay for my services. Maybe I should've been charging you for my services."

Danielle laughed loudly, "Not a chance. You weren't good enough."

I grinned back over the table and our eyes held for what seemed an age.

"It's really good to see you again." I said truthfully while also wanting to change the subject.

"Ditto, but the escort thing's got me off balance. So tell me, why was it all so interesting?"

Over the next ten minutes, I told Danielle of some of my exploits. Like how Maria tried me out, and the threesomes and the swingers. How some of the regulars had become friends in an odd way; and that most of the married ladies were bored with their husbands and just wanted some excitement and good loving in their lives. She listened as she emptied her glass until I'd finished.

"Well, you haven't exactly convinced me that you're the clean wholesome guy I left behind, all you've done is made me horny." she commented smugly.

"If you've got the money, I've got the time." I replied cheekily.

She leaned across the table so that our faced were close, "Listen you, I can get laid anytime I like. The likelihood of me paying for it is nil, just you remember that."

Her face was so close to mine, I simply leaned forward and place my lips on hers. The intensity between us was electric, and our tongues quickly darted forward to play. Her hand slipped over mine and gripped it tightly as we enjoyed the moment.

"I think we'd better go." she suggested after breaking the kiss.

We were soon walking back to my car, Danielle's arm firmly around me as she snuggled into me. I in turn held her tight to make sure that there was no escape, for I wanted this woman more than anything in the world. Before I managed to start the engine, Danielle knelt on the passenger seat and kissed me passionately, her hands holding my head as her mouth made love to me. I allowed my hands to roam freely over her body before sliding between her thighs; she then pushed my hand away and broke the kiss, and told me to drive fast, very fast in fact.

Inside my apartment, Danielle led my willing body to the middle of the lounge. She held me tight and kissed me, and I could taste the tears from her eyes as our passion grew. She then broke from my arms and held me at arms length.

"Stand still and say nothing." she urged.

Our lips quickly touched, her tongue attacking mine as she undid my shirt and dropped it to the floor. She dropped to her knees and removed my shoe and socks before reaching for the buckle of my belt. My jeans soon hit the floor and I stepped out of them leaving me completely nude. Danielle's eyes explored my body and fell to my erection which was just begging for her attention. I reached for her, but she pushed my hands away. Her hands pulled her top over her head, and she slipped her boots from her feet. Her jeans were quickly down leaving her only in a pair of matching red panties and a bra. My desire was indescribable as she let me gaze her lovely tan body, her breasts nearly falling out of her bra, her waist narrow and her hips full, her thighs round and full. She stepped close and again kissed me, and my wandering hands were again pushed away.

"No touching." she whispered as her tongue slipped down my chest and toyed with my nipples.

Danielle lowered herself to her knees and kissed her way downwards until my erection was in front of her face. She looked at it for a few seconds as I made it dance in front of her face. She smiled up at me while running her cheeks along the length of the shaft.

"I think it still remembers me." she commented smugly.

I leaned forwards hoping to present my cock to her mouth, but she deftly avoided it and got to her feet. She moved behind me kissing my back and shoulders as her hands explored my body. My arousal was now intense, and I wanted to attack Danielle, but the thrilling anticipation was also strong and held me back, for the time being. Eventually, she kissed her way to the front of me, but again pushed my hands away as I tried to touch her. She smiled and took a step back awhile undoing her bra and letting it slide forward over her arms to the floor. A large grin appeared on her face as I leered lustfully at her full breasts as she caressed them tantalisingly before me. Stepping close to me, she placed her erect nipples gently on my chest and moved them back and forth, ignoring my erection which was now stabbing her firmly in the stomach. I tried to take her in my arms, but her hands took my wrists and again pushed them away.