A Fine Looking Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No touching, just kissing." she urged.

Knowing that I'd have to play her game, I kissed my way to her breasts and suckled on each nipple, lowering myself to my knees my tongue slipped down her navel to her panties. Danielle squirmed as I licked her outer thighs, her skin smooth under my tongue as I slid to the front of her panties. I savoured her unique odour, as my tongue slipped between her thighs to caress the material of her panties. And then Danielle stepped away from me, and turned towards the bedroom. By the time I got to my bed, Danielle was sprawled across it waiting for me. We were soon lying side by side, my hand between her thighs stroking her through her panties. We kissed passionately as I attempted to slip her panties down, but my hand was eased away from her most desired place. I rolled closer and tried to slip my cock between her thighs, but alas her thighs closed like vice. She then moved away and knelt beside my shoulders, her mouth was soon upon mine and we kissed for what seemed an age.

By this time I was frantic with sexual desire, I was at boiling point at nearly beyond the point of compromise. Using my superior strength, I rolled Danielle on to her back and slipped over her body. I was again thwarted as her legs closed tightly to prevent me settling between them. Moving up her body, I slipped my cock between her breasts for some gratification, and she smiled at the circumcised head of my cock only inches from her mouth. Her arms slipped around my shoulders and pushed me downwards so that our faces were close.

"So, how much do you want me?" she whispered.

"More than anything in the whole wide world." I answered honestly.

I felt her hands leave my shoulders and slip downwards to her panties; she lifted her buttocks from the bed and pushed them downwards until she could kick them off, and only then did she spread her shapely thighs for me. Before I could bring my impatient cock to bear, Danielle raised her legs and placed them over my shoulders. I gazed down at her lovely pussy as her hand reached for my cock and directed it towards her parted lips.

"I've missed you." she murmured as my cock penetrated deep inside her warmness.

I'll never forget that moment as my cock sunk to the hilt, the deliciously wet warm sensation of a tight pussy of a woman that I really cared for. Danielle pushed up and sighed as she rotated her pussy against me. I leaned in hard and made her moan with pleasure before slipping all the way out and then hard in again.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." she sighed while moved her legs down and pinning my buttocks tightly.

Her armed encircled my neck pinning my lips to hers as I began to ride her with long strokes. I soon began to taste her salty tears and I broke the kiss.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Just happy." she replied.

Danielle let her tears flow freely, the moment she had been waiting for had finally arrived. She had the man she loved most in the whole world between her thighs, and now nothing else mattered. She had missed this man desperately in her life, his good looks and nice body, his humour and his good loving. In her travels, she had indeed let other men between her thighs, but only when in a drunken stupor. And afterwards, the shame of what she'd done had tragically depressed her. She had returned home worried that he'd found someone else, and that he might not want her anymore. She remembered how her heart churned when her eyes found him at the Appaloosa a few hours previous. The thrill of his surprise would be etched in her mind forever, and how his eyes wandered over her body while they were in the bar. She wanted him in her arms the moment she caught sight of him, the desire for his body warming her soul as well as her panties. And now she had him securely between her thighs, his hard cock stabbing her deeply and lovingly.

I soon settled down into a nice rhythm as we once again became familiar with each others bodies and technique. Danielle held my face in her hands and covered me with little kisses, only breaking now and then for a tongue on tongue passionate encounter. Every stroke of my cock was met with a rolling of her buttocks, her pussy gripping me tightly as it moved up and down my shaft. It was the first time in a year that I wasn't wearing a condom, and I'd almost forgotten how good going bare back was. I soon felt the first inkling of an orgasm, and I began to slow down to fight it off. But Danielle knew me well enough to read the signs.

"Its okay to cum, I want to feel you do it inside me." she whispered into my ear.

"I can go for longer." I wheezed.

"It's okay, fill me up now. We can play for longer in the morning if you like."

I kissed her and then relaxed a little allowing my orgasm to approach. Danielle held me tightly; her lips close to my ear as she urged me onwards.

"That's it my sweet, fill me up with your cum. I want to feel you do it. C'mon, just for me."

And seconds later, her wish was granted. I slowed almost to a stop so that I could savour that exquisite moment of letting go. I could feel my cum lubricate her pussy making it warmer as it sloshed inside her.

"Mmmmmmmmm, it feels sooooooo nice." she whispered as I relaxed my spent body on hers.

Again Danielle smothered me with little kisses before sliding out from under me and headed for the bathroom. I suddenly remembered her little ritual of allowing me cum inside her, but then rushing to the bathroom soon after to clean herself. She hated the feeling of dried cum inside her pussy lips. A few minutes later, she crawled into bed and snuggled up to me.

"It's good to be home." she whispered.

"It's good to have you home." I replied.

"We'll talk in the morning, okay?"

"I thought I was on a promise?"

"Mmmmmm, depends what you look like in the morning." she said sleepily. "From what I remember, you usually have a face like a twisted boot."

I laughed, "And you look just perfect I suppose?"

"Of course."

The thing is that Danielle was quite right; she did look great in the morning. She was cuddled in to me when I woke the next morning as the sun forced its way through the sheer curtains. She looked both beautiful and innocent as lay peacefully asleep on her back. Even without makeup, her face was naturally smooth and attractive; her short cropped hair looked like it had just been brushed. I gazed down at her with some pleasure, just happy she was back in my life again. My interest soon moved downwards and I eased the sheet from her body to take in her great legs. They lay slightly apart and one leg higher than the other. I focussed for some time on the triangle of trimmed brown curls that covered where her thighs met, then let my eyes move upwards to her narrow waist and her breasts. She stirred as the cooler air flowed over her body, and to keep her warm, I lowered my lips to her nipples and suckled on them.

"Go away, I'm asleep." she muttered after awhile.

But I kept on and began kissing my way up to her neck and earlobes, something she adored.

"You're a nuisance." she added.

Eventually, Danielle stirred enough to turn towards me and placed her lips on mine. We kissed tenderly for a short time before she slipped her thigh over mine allowing my now very erect cock to slip through her curls and between her fine pussy lips. For the next few minutes we gently explored each others bodies.

"If we're gonna play, lets have a shower first." she suggested.

"Do we need to?"

"I want my pussy licked, and your cock's still mucky from last night, and I ain't licking that.

Needing no further encouragement, I let Danielle drag me from the bed and into the shower. There was more foreplay than washing, and we stayed under the hot jets of water until the water began to run cold. After drying each other, we then headed back to bed. Danielle sat on the bed edge and got me to stand in front of her, and my cock was soon between her warm lips. Placing her hands on my thighs, she began to suckle me, and I could feel her tongue working the underside of my cock as her lips moved back and forth. Danielle had always been a good cock sucker, it was something she enjoyed doing rather than just being a chore. I soon began to feel the first stirrings of and orgasm, and wisely took a step back from those wonderful lips. She grinned up at me knowing the reason why. I knelt before her and opened her thighs to take in her beauty, and then began to kiss my way up her smooth thighs. I could feel the warmth radiating from her pussy as I closed in on it.

Now, I reckon there are nice looking pussies, and some damn outright ugly ones too, especially those with huge baggy misshapen lips. But to me, Danielle's pussy was just perfect. Her curls had been neatly trimmed in a triangle leading down around a luscious shapely pair of lips. It was a lovely shade of pink, the inner lips slightly lighter in colour. Her clitoris usually remained hidden unless aroused where it would protrude substantially from its hiding place. And being surrounded by a pair of lovely round thighs, it was close to heaven as one could get being this close to the ground.

Danielle squirmed as my tongue slipped between her lips and explored her lovely warm cavern. I took nice long licks up and down the length of it before settling on her clitoris. Sucking it deep into my mouth, I held it gently between my teeth as my tongue tormented it. My hands held her thighs firmly as she writhed against my face, her arousal soaking my face with her juices. I worked diligently as Danielle encouraged me with those little moans of pleasure that I remembered so well. I slipped a finger inside her and felt her pussy push down on it to direct it to her g spot. My first finger was joined by a second and a third, and Danielle's squirming became so pronounced that I was unable to keep my face between her lips. I quickly sat up and placed the thumb of my free hand on to her clitoris and rotated it in time with her writhing.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, you dirty filthy bastaaaaaaaaard." she scolded as she pushed back on my hands.

I chuckled loudly, for I'd forgotten how she sometimes talked dirty before orgasm. For the next minute or so, Danielle squired and writhed before me, her hands clutching the sheets and her face now distorted in pre-orgasmic tension. I concentrated hard to ensure that I maintained my rhythm under her continually moving body. And then suddenly, Danielle raised her buttocks high off the bed and groaned as her orgasm arrived and soared through her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

I watched with fascination as Danielle's body shuddered with little tremors before eventually she began to relax. I removed my hands and looked down at her pussy; her lips were wide and her wide opening on full view. The sheet below was already soaking up her juices now running freely from her opening. I eased myself over her body and guided my cock between her lips, it was so warm and wet it took a while to feel the insides of her tunnel. Her arms and legs quickly embraced me as I began to ride her slowly.

"Welcome home." I whispered in her ear.

She chuckled, "This is some home coming; you ain't lost your touch, that's for sure."

"That's why I'm charging the big bucks." I joked.

"You ain't that good."

"You want me to stop?"

"Mmmmmmm, not yet."

We lost track of time, both content to make love slowly and passionately. For me it was a time of remembering how much this woman meant to me. I was making love with someone I truly cared for the first time in over a year, and I'd forgotten what it was all about. It was inevitable that Danielle's pussy was getting a little delicate from its beating, and it was soon time to call it quits before it was ruined for good.

"Can I suck your cock if I let you cum on my face?" she asked.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Cause you're no good at it."

Danielle laughed huskily, "Really, I used to be. Maybe I need some more practice, you sure I can't tempt you?"

"Well, I suppose." I replied reluctantly while slipping from between her thighs and rolling onto my back.

Danielle took one look at my cock and screwed her face up, " Eww, I'm not lickin that."

While my cock still stood proudly towards the ceiling, it was gooey from top to bottom with a pool of muck through my pubic hair.

"Go on, get on with it." I demanded with false bravery. "I've just had my face buried in your mess."

She smiled sweetly, "That just shows how dumb you are."

Before my cock slipped between her lips, Danielle made a trip to the bath room and returned with a cold wet face cloth. With torturous intent, she cleaned my cock before tossing the offending cloth over my face. But all was forgiven as she knelt between my thighs and began to suckle me. To cut a long story short, Danielle produced one of her best performances to date. Her hands teased as her mouth worked me to an absolute frenzy, twice bring me to the brink before letting me go. But the third time was different, and as I was about to cum, Danielle leaned forward, placed the head of my cock into her mouth as her hand swept swiftly up and down my shaft. She looked into my eyes as I emptied my loins into her waiting mouth, her lips just relaxing briefly to allow the overflow of my cum dribble from her mouth over her flying hand. The erratic upward movement of her hand sending cum high over her nose and cheek, but she ignored it and worked me until I could cum no more. When I'd finished, she opened her mouth and allowed large globules of cum to run down over my cock. I watched with glee as she then rubbed her face up and down the length for a few seconds leaving her cheeks in an awful gooey mess.

"No kissing." I stated firmly.

Her eyes quickly found mine, and I could see mischief in them as she eased herself upwards along my body.

"Oh no you don't." I cried while rolling from the bed and onto my feet.

But Danielle was quick and she pounced on me from the bed, and we wrestled playfully as she tried to wipe her face on me, but we soon fell giggling onto the bed. Danielle picked up my pillow and wiped her face with it just to prove that she had won, and I just grinned lovingly at her.

We were still in bed in a post orgasmic cuddle when Danielle rolled over and sat astride me. She placed her hand on the bed and leaned over me.

"I've got a problem, a no where to live problem."

"You can live here."

"What exactly does that mean?"

"What do you think it means? It means that I really want to fuck you every night."

Her finger clasped my nipples and gave then a not so gentle squeeze, "I'm being serious here."

"So am I. I want you to move in."

"You know what I'm asking don't you?"

"Nope." I lied.

"Same conditions as before. I want us to be together, but I won't share you. You have to be a hundred percent committed."

I looked up at Danielle and smiled, "I love you."

It was unexpected, and Danielle looked down at me to see if I was joking, which by the way, I wasn't. I watched as two tears rolled down her face and dropped on to mine, she lowered her face and licked them from me before kissing me passionately.

"I love you too." she said a few seconds later.

I can't begin to tell you how happy Danielle's return made me. It was like this big world of happiness arrived. Her affection and mannerisms, her constant humour and attention just made all the difference. Just waking up beside her and cuddling up to her lovely body was a perfect start to any day. I also did my part, no more escort work and my eyes were only for her. And as the weeks past us by, our relationship just got stronger and stronger. Sexually, we were on fire if you pardon the pun. I think it was the fact we could have easily have not gotten back together and not had the relationship we now had. And maybe the fact that we'd each been a little naughty while were apart added a little zest. Danielle struggled with the escort thing for a little while, the fact I'd slept with women for money was hard for her to understand.

I can't end this story with out telling about this amusing little incident. A few months after Danielle returned; we were sitting in a little Asian food court that we like. After our meal, we were sitting close and doing a little public flirting, you know, holding hands and looking into each others eyes, and maybe the old little innocent kiss. At the next table sat two elderly but quite elegantly dressed ladies, but we were initially blissfully unaware of their watchful eyes. That was until one of them caught Danielle's attention.

"What a nice young man you have there." one of them commented with a mischievous smile. "Don't suppose we could borrow him could we, just for awhile?"

Danielle's eyes soon found mine.

"Well, maybe I........"

But Danielle's fingers pinched my lips together in a flash, and she looked at me with murderous intent. "Don't you even think about it." She then turned sweetly to the two ladies, "I'm sorry, but he's all mine."

The two ladies smiled knowingly, and one replied, "The good ones always are, pity really."

Then it was laughs all round.

Anyway, getting back to us, I have no doubt that Danielle and I are in this for the long haul. We're both blissfully happy and content, and ready to move to the next stage of life upon this earth. I know that Danielle would make a wonderful mother and the maternal thing is getting stronger all the time. There's probably a few other things to happen before that, but we'll happily take that journey together as it comes.