All Comments on 'A Firm Resolution'

by ChrisGeyser

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
gaynudist50gaynudist50over 7 years ago
Not Bad

I hope to see them become man/wife. That would be awesome.

SpankerSamSpankerSamover 7 years ago
Very well constructed.

I have read many incest stories. And many of them rush right into the sex between the partners. You let things build slowly, keeping all of us on edge wondering what would come next. And you allowed the son to show just enough reluctance even as he came to the realization that he had truly not only seduced his mom but had slowly put her in the mindset that she needed his attention and guidance.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 7 years ago
Very well done

Very well written, the build up was awesome, the seduction brilliant, but in the end, the sex was too short! I wanted to read more about then, with Chris's cock in his mom's cunt. After four and a half pages of build up, it seemed to end abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A new standard of excellance

After reading hundreds of these stories, I cannot remember any that were as well done as this one. The pace,the imagination the eroticism. Even the grammar was beyond reproach. Thank you and Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sensational...

Completely and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Deja Vu

Was introduced to your stories & writing style with "A Japanese Education".

Hum Dum Hum.

Your build ups are always real good but the payoff & the LENGTH of the payoff leaves much to be desired. This one left me cool.

Visceral its not. You're no "Alwayswantedto" yet. or "Mister_Shy" either.

Still, not bad; plenty of room for improvement.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 7 years ago
^__^

Fantastic story. I loved both the build up and the sex scenes. Sublime! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. I'm looking forward to read your future projects. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

That was so well written! I love it how you took your time with it and kept the same pace for the whole story. When the part came when he showed his cock to for the first time, I was already like now you ruined it, but it ended up being one of the best parts for me!

Awesome job! Hope to see more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a terrific story of hot motherfucking!

I especially love the ending, "her eyes never leaving mine, she squatted before me, and putting a hand against her pussy, collected my cum -- and brought it to her lips, licking it dutifully." Nothing shows a mother's love for her big good-looking boy like eating his precious semen--the semen the kid's just splattered up the same cunt he came out of.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

A really good story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring

Stopped reading on second page it was putting me to sleep. Seem that you were just writing filler to make the story longer. You're probably an English major that can't get published. Like a lot of the writers on this site.

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Part 2

This needs a continuation. Now that you've built it up to having actual sex, i think he needs to get her pregnant. Only fits your last 2 sentences

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Put me to sleep

This joke of a story just kept dragging on and on. It wasn't plausible at all. I gave you 2 stars. That is generous. I won't read more if you write more. Sorry, but reading this was painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous

I think you are a gay, or selfish only trying to emphasise your self motive but in return no fucking penetration, That is a gay move only serve themselves, the worst story i ever read here, you earn a two stars for that but i never read a story from you again..

MiniwandMiniwandover 7 years ago
Good

I like the story although it lacks sex. Building up is good but just a few BJ and 2 minutes sex isn't enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story,but a little slow in the build up.

I suggest a sequel which should be more sexual in content.Your first few page are ok ,but you really need to bring a considerable amount of sex in sooner.You have developed a good beginning,however,you should heat it up and use the great potential in your female character in a further chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

It was slow till 1st page but after that it moved to a great story. No doubt, it is such a nice & erotic story I have ever read. Keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Loved it please write more

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Good story

Excellent writing and I enjoyed the pace. Thanks for sharing your talent.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, one fine story !! I think this is so HOT and has filled in a lot of what readers hoped for. Hopefully, Mom is on the pill and now she'll take him to bed and show him how she wants to be screwed. Hard and often. Hopefully, he'll suck her boobs, finger here to get her off and maybe eat her well. She shouldn't be the only one having cum in her mouth; fair is fair. She can educate him and he should let her. This is so good, cannot wait for another chapter. Thank you.

shirljoyshirljoyover 7 years ago
Reminds me of mom.

Your story brought back memories with my mom. Truly an erotic, authentic story.

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Really sexy!

Very well thought out and written. I enjoyed your story very much. Thanks.

bwmombwmomabout 6 years ago
A mother’s joy...

....is seeing her son happy!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
LOVED THE STORY

A SOLID 5 STAR! THE MAIN CHARACTER WAS AN ASS HOLE AND AN ALCOHOLIC. SURE CAN'T HANDLE IT AND TAKE IT OUT ON HIS MOM! HE GETS BLOW JOBS AND HE SHE GETS HIS SEED? JUST BECAUSE HE'S CONTROLLING? AN ASS HOLE AND ALCOHOLIC! GREAT STORY, THANX

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liked the story 5 stars!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous