A Firm Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Morning baby, did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, I guess. I didn't expect to fall asleep like that," I said, stifling a yawn.

She giggled. "My poor boy... and here I thought that young men were full of energy... oww!" she cried out, as I gave her a playful slap on the ass. "What did I do to earn that?"

"You know exactly what you did, Mom."

"Hm, maybe I do, but to be honest, I don't remember you complaining a single time. Or was I mistaken?"

"No, no."

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Good. I want nothing else than to please you, baby."

I grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat at the table to eat.

"By the way, we've got some shopping to do today, Mom."

"Sure. When do you want to go?"

"Well, I thought that we could try and get there early, you know, to avoid some of the week-end crowds... and maybe grab some lunch over there?"

"Sounds good to me. Does that mean I should get ready?"

"There's no hurry, but yeah."

She finished her tea, put the cup in the sink and stretched like a cat. She knew I was looking, she was putting on a show -- and she was enjoying it a lot, it seemed. I smiled, thinking how much things had changed since my fateful outburst. Not just between us, but first and foremost with her. Gone was the apathetic woman who spent her days in self-misery, slumped in front of the TV. It was as if she had been brought back to life -- back to laughing, back to being sexy, back to the playful woman I remembered. And that was great.

I told her so, and she smiled.

"I won't lie, I definitely feel much better, baby. You've been a great help..."

"Sometimes it feels I didn't do much more than yell at you..."

"Don't say that, baby. You know I wasn't feeling well after the breakup, and even if I was hurt by some of the things you said -- well, they were true. And you've been there, helping me, never giving up on me. That's the most important, you know?"

"Yeah... I don't know."

"Really, Chris. If it wasn't for you, I'd probably still be on that couch."

I shrugged, but she came closer and hugged me.

"After all, maybe I only needed a firm hand... and a hard cock," she giggled.

That comment took me by surprise, and I looked at her, something of a shock in my eyes. I know that considering what we had done the previous night, I shouldn't have been, but somehow, saying it out loud made it more real, in a strange way. Thankfully, I quickly gathered my wits.

"Mom! I didn't know you had such a dirty mouth! (she giggled) Though I've gotta say I kinda wish I'd known earlier... well, we'll just have to make up for the lost time, I guess."

She bit her lower lip, a bright smile illuminating her face.

"But you should go get ready now, or we won't get anything done this morning."

She pouted out of disappointment, and I sighed. Inwardly, I was amazed by how natural this all felt to me -- to us, probably, judging by how sassy Mom was today. She was showing off, and it was all for my benefit. I shook my head. "Don't tell me you're still hungry, Mom?"

She nodded sheepishly. I smiled, and teasingly, I purred: "Hungry for that?" as I slowly pulled down my boxer shorts, eventually letting my half-hard cock spring out. She nodded again, more enthusiastically. I shook my head, sighing. "What am I going to do with you, Mom?" I started stroking my cock, slowly. "I mean, yeah, you're gorgeous, you dress sluttily just the way that I like, and you suck like a goddess but... but we can't spend all day with me cumming in your mouth, can we?"

She giggled, and sitting on the chair facing me, spread her legs, her hand caressing her pussy. She moaned and bit her lower lip again. I shook my head again, then stood up and took a step forward. Stroking slowly, I lowered my cockhead to her lips, and she hungrily took it in. She had two fingers buried in her pussy, with her other hand squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples. My hand started moving faster on my shaft, and she moaned again. I tried to control the wave of pleasure that was already threatening to take over me -- but there was something electric between us, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to resist much longer. I whispered: "Mom, I'm gonna cum..." Her mouth became tighter around my cock, she grabbed her breasts in her hands and held them up, like an offering. The strength of my orgasm surprised me, and I let out a strangled cry: "Mom, I'm cumming..." She opened her mouth, and the first spurt landed on her extended tongue, followed by many others. I kept stroking, cum splashing on her tits -- she even stood up so that I could rub my softening cock against them, before insisting on giving it a loving, sloppy kiss. Looking up at me, she then showed me her open mouth, wiggling her tongue amidst my cum, before swallowing it all. She licked her lips, and using her fingers, started cleaning her tits.

I sat, shaking my head. "So, happy now?" I asked.

"Much better, baby," she giggled. "You're so yummy..."

*****

About an hour later, we were driving on our way to the mall. Mom was dressed somewhat conservatively, with a simple dress, though it was rather form-fitting and the horizontal stripes of the material only emphasized her figure. Again, she looked radiant and happy, and that made all the difference.

Since we had been off to a late start, we headed directly for the food court and grabbed lunch. We then shopped for groceries, managing to deal with that part before the big crowds got in. And indeed, as I was putting our bags in the trunk of the car, the parking lot was filling up with couples and families.

Finally, I took Mom to the lingerie store -- I wanted to get more sexy outfits for her, and she was more than willing to indulge me. The young clerk did recognize us, and as before, proved to be of great help, volunteering suggestions and encouraging our more daring choices. Crotchless panties, lacy bodices, corsets -- there was nothing sexy or revealing that I couldn't picture my mother wearing. We ended up with a small fortune in frilly material, and Mom tried to protest when we got to the register but I was adamant. "Come on, Mom, you've got to allow yourself to be a little unreasonable at times. And you know you're going to look great in these!"

It's only when I noticed the look of utter surprise (or maybe shock) on the face of the store clerk that I realized I had said that out loud. I tried to act innocently, asking the young woman a casual "Don't you agree?", to which she responded by furiously blushing and a timid nod. I could feel her eyes on us as we exited the store, Mom giggling on my arm.

On the way back home, Mom seemed a little pensive, the ghost of a smile on her lips. I felt strangely elated, still trying to come to terms with how the most mundane things had suddenly taken a strange turn -- thanks to an ever-present sensuality between us. I don't think I had ever been that close to my mother, from a psychological point of view. Where there had been disappointment and strife, there now was a deep trust and real caring. I looked at Mom, and tenderly put a hand on her thigh. She covered my hand with one of hers, and squeezed it -- this gesture reminding me that, in spite of all the progress we had made together, she was still fragile inside. I squeezed back. I would be there for her.

After all the almost overwhelming lust that had presided over the previous day, that evening, we finally managed to take our time. I had gone out for additional shopping, and had come back with enough to prepare something of an "improved" dinner. I spent some time in the kitchen, having declared it a "no Mom zone" for the remainder of the day. Tonight, I wanted to treat her. As the day was darkening outside, I darted upstairs for a quick shower and got dressed, before coming back to the living room to set up the appetizers that should kick off our evening.

I called out to Mom, and couldn't repress a smile when I saw her come down the stairs. She had put on a black, lacy outfit we had gotten her that day (complete with garter belt and stockings), and she looked stunning. I was glad I had also chosen a somewhat formal attire ( I was wearing a jacket over a nice shirt) -- I just loved the contrast that established between us (me fully dressed, her on display). For me, that was much more potent than any leather-and-chain outfit I associated with the BDSM excesses.

We raised our glasses for a simple toast ("To new beginnings!", of course) and any hint of awkwardness between us quickly dissipated. I had brought out candles and a good bottle of wine, and if there was a lot of caressing and teasing and grabbing along the way, it was very much like a dance. We knew where it would lead us to, but we wanted to enjoy every step of it. So I made it a point to bring every dish I had prepared with something of a flourish, carefully detailing all the special ingredients that had gone into them. Mom's giggles were music to my ears -- and so were her compliments on my cooking skills.

Our conversation remained very much mundane. It was as if, savoring the moment, we were carefully avoiding anything that could precipitate its conclusion -- even though I knew my cock was definitely tense, and I could but notice how Mom's nipples where hard and pointing through the lacy material. Nevertheless, we managed to make it to dessert before settling down on the sofa.

Very quickly, an obvious tension took over the room. Mom seemed suddenly shy, and was looking at her knees, playing mindlessly with the empty wine glass in her hands. I tried to lighten the mood.

"Oh, Mom, what kind of host am I? Here, let me get you a little more wine..."

She smiled: "Chris, I'm not sure that would be reasonable..."

"Oh really? Remember what I said about being too reasonable? Hand me your glass, that's an order."

"Yes, sir," she replied. I grinned, and she blushed in the most exquisite way.

"That's better, Mom." I filled her glass and brought mine up. "Another toast?"

"Sure, baby. (she smiled timidly) "Erm, to... to us, I guess." I nodded, and our glasses clinked.

We sipped our wine, and then I moved closer and our lips brushed against each other. She sighed against my mouth, before giving in for a long, deep kiss. Pulling back to look directly in her eyes (hoping to see my desire reflected in her), I caressed her cheek with my hand, the contact between our skin feeling electric.

This was just overwhelming for me, and I stood up. Mom looked at me, askance, but I motioned her to stay seated. As if in a trance, I undid the buttons of my shirt, and took it (along with the jacket) in one movement. Next were the trousers, which (with my boxer shorts) followed the same trip and ended up in a small pile by my feet. I was now standing naked before her, my cock fully hard, heart beating in my chest. Mom started biting her lower lip.

I brought my hand up against her cheek again, and she closed her eyes. I took a step forward, she opened her eyes again and looked up at me. I nodded, my hand at the back of her neck encouraging her. She smiled, and bending forward, deposited a soft kiss on the tip of my cock...

We stayed this way for a long moment, savoring each of her licks and kisses and playful nibbles. My hand moved to caress her breasts, and she seemed to tense -- and her mouth suddenly opened to engulf me whole. I moaned, and that only encouraged her more. She was ravenous.

I stopped her and took a step back. "Hey, slow down, Mom..."

"Ooooh", she said, mockingly disappointed.

"First, let me see something," I said, and bending, I put a hand between her legs, cupping her pussy. She was literally dripping. I pushed a finger inside, she shivered. I played with her for a moment, teasing her clit, enjoying her little moans. Then I pushed her on her back, spreading her legs, and positioned my cock before her gaping lips. She froze and looked at me.

"Baby, are you sure...?"

I smiled, and as an answer, I pushed all the way inside her. She gasped, and smiled at me, her eyes slightly glazed over. "Oh baby, it feels so good..." I slapped her ass, she bit her lower lip, moaning. My hands on her hips, I started thrusting in and out, deep, feeling her tighten around my cock. She was moaning louder and louder, and as I felt she was getting there, I stopped and pulled out altogether.

She gasped, and looked at me, shaking her head, her eyes wild. I put a hand on her shoulder, and straddled her, teasingly moving my hard cock from the deep valley of her breasts (now barely covered by the lacy material) to her mouth. Hungrily, she welcomed it and started bobbing her head again, making slurping noises. I stood up, and she followed my movement, my cock never leaving the tight ring of her lips. I fondled her heavy tits, teasing the hard nipples. Still sucking, she was now also stroking me with her hand, her eyes on me, bright with lust. I knew she could feel my pleasure rising, as I was getting close...

But once again, I denied her. I don't think I was trying to do anything specific -- I wasn't set in keeping her on the edge or anything like that, or even trying to assess my being in control. It was just a dance between us, and I was the one leading. And so far, Mom had been eagerly following my lead.

So I stepped back, my cock leaving her mouth with an audible pop, and again, she looked lost. I motioned her up, made her turn around and pushed her forward -- so that her hands were resting on the top of the sofa. I slid my cock against her slit, teasing her again... and eventually thrusting back inside, in one deep push. She moaned. I grabbed her hanging tits, and started ramming her deep, with an urgency I had until then managed to keep at bay. I kept calling her ("Mom... Mom... Mom..."), my cries mingling with her moans -- until she was shuddering and buckling under me. That finally took me over the edge. I joined her and climaxed deep in her pussy, shooting load after load in her. Spent and head spinning, it took us a long minute to catch our breath.

And yet, I knew what I wanted next. True, the transformation Mom had gone through (from couch slob to sex goddess) had been spectacular, but that didn't mean she had been the only one discovering things about herself. And for sure, I had come to accept and embrace the fact that I had changed too. Which is why, my legs still wobbly, I sat on the sofa, motioning her to stand before me.

She was still trying to recover from her orgasm, but she was positively glowing and I thought I had never seen her so beautiful. I smiled, and softly, I said: "Mom, do you remember the rules?"

"Of course, baby," she smiled. "Rules are important," she added, nodding. And, her eyes never leaving mine, she squatted before me, and putting a hand against her pussy, collected my cum -- and brought it to her lips, licking it dutifully. And at that moment, I knew she was mine. As much as I was hers.