All Comments on 'A First Step'

by ericahope

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kafkafover 7 years ago
Good but...

Your story is good, but full of silly errors. Either proof read it or get an editor.

"I softly ran my fingers over the taught head "

What was it taught? Clearly not spelling. The word you want is "taut".

slapnuts69slapnuts69over 7 years ago
very good

I enjoyed you story very much. I hope to read more soon. Thanjs for sharing with us.

Howie348Howie348over 7 years ago
Good buildup

Seemed realistic that they all wanted what was going to happen, but were reluctant to let that be known until the booze and the game kicked in.

jennifer036jennifer036over 7 years ago
loved it

I totally love the eroticism, and the cliffhanger at the end that her bum needs some attention.

Jeb56Jeb56over 7 years ago

Skillfully written, the sexual heat builds steadily. Love your style, very satisfying. Looking forward to the next chapter and full swapping.

OpenmymindOpenmymindover 7 years ago
Titillating!

Wow. Your couples story hits close to home. It's something my Mrs. and I fantasize about together. This story gives us some ideas to ponder together (which always leads to something as we ponder he he).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Mm, thank you Erica. That was exactly what I needed tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the pace

This story moved along nicely. Quite realistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way too long. One page would have done the trick.

adegeromeadegeromeabout 1 year ago

Well written, nicely paced, kept my rapt attention. Brava!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userericahope@ericahope
I'm a married mother in my 40s living in Virginia, right across the river from Washington, D.C. I'm pretty old fashioned in temperament and outlook on life, but it's done me well. I used to chat here prior to the big crash and have made some new friends since returning to Lit...