All Comments on 'A First Time For Everything'

by Wyldefantasy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Did he claim his brother for himself? Will he let him have sex with others? He seems very possessive and has deeper feelings than he admits to. Hope for more!

Cannd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I just read the older story and liked this one much better. I hope you can go in some order filling in his life or it may be terribly confusing. I am wondering if the other story there is part of this character's life?

I wanted to give you props for the punishment to that rapist elf. I wish that all rapists could have that included in their punishments! That and the feelings that plague a victim after the event.

cannd

ElderlySchoolteacherElderlySchoolteacheralmost 11 years ago
gorgeous writing

sex wasn't even my favorite part, it seemed mostly an excuse to develop so many nteresting characters (I loved the mother). Please write more!

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Fantasy Elf Tale of Sexual Awakening

Agree with Schoolteacher. I've never read such a complete elf fantasy before. The writing was beautifully done. The characters had me stopping to ponder about them before continuing. The sex between Thalizar & Veranon was well integrated with the plot. It was a natural progression. I completely loved Alainala's punishment of Rennick, as remembering his attempt with Veranon "...rapist seeing himself on the verge of being raped by himself". Well done. The perfect punishment.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesalmost 11 years ago
Nice

This was quite a good story. The characters were well portrayed, the plot is clear, and all in one chapter. Plus the title reference at the end was quite well applied.

I like Veranon. He seems nice, though slightly timid. Reminds me of me when I'm talking to someone. :D Overall, a very good story. Hopefully you make more.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
i am sad

Thal doesn't just like ass-he is an ass. He doesn't understand his brother at all and doesn't even try to. He has just conditioned his brother to be a masochist and to equate being hurt with being cared for. He's an empath for goodness sake, ya can't mess with him like ya can other folks. I worry for Veranon. Wanting sex and now probably pain from lots of men? Disaster in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
older brother needs an awakening of his own

thalizar is an emotional cripple. veranon is not. veranon can learn many things from his brother about sex, but i would like to see a part two where thalizar learns that control, pain, and purposeful rejection are not the only things out there... that love is more powerful, and caring for/about veranon does not take anything from him- just makes him stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I feel....

I feel as if Veranon would have felt too much pain to cum when he was so violently taken his first time. But, I could wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I loved how Thalizar is warming up to him hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awww

how sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I just don't get it

Thal's personality sucks. He's judgmental. He refuses to accept his brother is different from him, even though it takes ALL KINDS to fill the world. He's cruel. It's disgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous