A First Time For Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spat into his hand and reached out for the younger elf, who was no longer there. A breath later, Veranon was back, an open jar in hand. Thal scooped up a liberal amount of lubricant and applied it to his cock. "Bend over," he ordered. Veranon complied and Thalizar slammed his cock home, causing Veranon to howl in pain. While he plowed Veranon's virgin ass, he grasped the boy's cock, jerking it with his lubricated hand until Veranon sent forth a stream of white fluid onto the floor. He withdrew and slammed his cock home again and again, each thrust resulting in more agonized cries from Veranon. It must have been painful, so very painful but the boy had asked for it, begged to be shown what it felt like. Now he knew. Thalizar was doubtful he would ever ask again. A pity. The boy was exceptionally talented as a lover, especially considering he had never done anything like this.

He came inside Veranon, his spent cock remaining inside for a few moments while he bent over Veranon's back as the boy breathlessly clung to the chair. He smiled and softly kissed the young elf's neck and shoulders as he pulled away. A stream of semen, blood and more ran down Veranon's thigh as the other slid to the floor, breathing heavily. "Well?" Thalizar asked softly.

Veranon looked up at him from wide, moss-green eyes and waved Thalizar down to his level. The kiss he gave was unexpected, brutally hard, sexually intense and full of promise. Thalizar was thrilled and dismayed all at once as he realized what the kiss meant. Veranon whispered, "That was amazing... That was fucking amazing. It hurt like nothing I've ever experienced but it was wonderful, unlike anything I have ever felt. I want more! Even the ass licking was something incredible. I liked doing it! Did it feel good? How was I?"

Was the boy mad? Had he lost his senses? Thalizar was stunned as looked down at his younger sibling with wide eyes. "Didn't I hurt you?" Thalizar asked in shock.

"Yes... But... I think with practice it will feel better, don't you? The pressure of it... The slow, hard pressure and the way your cock throbbed inside me while you were ejaculating was like something from a pleasure dream. I want more! I want you to do things to me. I want... All of it! I want men, lots of men. Pretty men. Most of all, I want you."

Thalizar stared at his brother for several moments in silence. Puppy worship floating in the boy's eyes and it was disgusting. Yet... Thal was vain enough to appreciate being adored, even by his pathetic half brother. He grunted and looked away, muttering, "You... Talk too much. Go to the bathroom, Veranon, and clean yourself off. You're a mess. And get back in here."

When Veranon reappeared, a smile on his young face, his half brother drew him into his arms for a long, powerful kiss that rocked the young elf off his feet. Thalizar then swept him off the floor and carried him into the bedroom, which was divided from the rest of the habist by a curtain made of colorful, glittering beads that clicked musically together as they fell back in place behind the two men. They didn't break the kiss even as Thalizar laid Veranon down on his back and began to touch his body, slowly stimulating the soft skin with his fingers. It was the longest kiss either had ever shared with anyone and they didn't want to disengage, not even for a moment to breathe.

After many minutes of tender kissing, Thalizar murmured, "You aren't what I usually like, Veranon. You're soft. And you're you. But you're addictive, for certain. Damn me but I do want you. You succeeded, fool. Dare I say that you were... Better than expected. Decent, even. Happy?"

With a little chuckle in his throat, Veranon snuggled up to his brother and nodded. "Very happy... Now... What should you teach me next...?"

Thalizar, eyes gleaming, reached for Veranon's wrists and held them above his head as he lowered his body on top of the leaner elf's. "I have a full lesson planned for you... There's a first time for everything," he chuckled softly.

Fin