All Comments on 'A First Time for Everything'

by DavidMcAllister

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
next story

Like to hear what happens next in locker room

hornygirl01hornygirl01almost 9 years ago
WHAT

Serious what happens next

DavidMcAllisterDavidMcAllisteralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for reading :)

Though I haven't written a proper sequel to this story, a brief description of what happens in the locker room can be found in "The Biology Lesson" (https://www.literotica.com/s/the-biology-lesson). Enjoy!

larry74403larry74403almost 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Not normally into this genre, but this was pretty hot. If you ever need a beta reader I'm willing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

At school I found out that the girl who I had gone out with and had blown me, my first, and I thought I was so special, was blowing every guy she could get her hands on. One of the guys Dennis, said don't worry, plenty more around, I sulked for a day. Went back to school, went to Dennis, o.k, where are the plenty more, he smiled, theres Cathy, oh no, the fattest girl in school, don't be choosy its only a blow job. Well, have you with her, no, I prefer to give than get. I looked at him, what do you mean, well exactly that. You suck cock, bit crude but yes, my cock was reacting to the talk.Want yours sucked, I will do it, after all its only a mouth. No way, try it and see. I was semi hard, well, where, follow me. We walked to the sports change rooms, into the end toilet stall. He sat on the seat, well, I pulled my shorts down, nice, his warm mouth circled my cock, at first I just stood there as he moved back and forward but by the end I was holding his head pushing into him, my cum flying into his throat. Unlike my first time, he kept my cock in his mouth, moving his tongue until I pulled back. Well, how was it, I moved forward again, pushing back into his mouth, letting him work my cock until I came a second time. In later life I did get married but I could never forget that time and would frequent glory holes offering my cock to willing mouths.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous