A First Time for Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jizz that had pooled at the back of his throat increased the temperature in his mouth. It was amazing - the hot, humid environment of my new cum dumpster. My balls erupted again and another splash of sperm invaded David's mouth. David moaned in ecstasy; he was clearly loving it, savoring my salty flavor.

David was being a real champ. He swallowed my junk, and with it, he took me down further. He allowed me to pump into his throat for which I was more than happy to oblige. As a natural-born gusher, the dick milk surged out of me, drowning him. But from his sounds, it was obvious David wanted more.

I gave him one last blast of nut juice. The tidal wave of my seminal fluid poured over his tongue and filled his mouth to the brim. My dick basted in the warm, syrupy juices. David moaned softly and ever so sweetly, he opened his throat wide and swallowed his lunch.

I remained inside his mouth for a moment, unable to move. His soft tongue was coated with my mess and it was clear he relished in the lingering taste as he nursed on my softening member. He licked me clean and allowed my penis to drop from his lips.

My eyes were still closed, my head back against the stall, one of my hands still holding David's head. I remained still for a few moments; I was certain I'd wobble over and fall if I tried to walk. David was quietly laughing.

"Are you ok?" he asked with a wide grin.

I dropped my head to look down at him, my eyes glazing over. "That was incredible!" I breathed.

David bit his bottom lip, beaming up at me. He placed his hands on my thighs and gave them a gentle squeeze and began to rub them up and down. "Are you good to walk?" he laughed.

I smiled at him. "I think so."

A brief moment passed and then David flashed me another smile, playful and mischievous. "You know, if you're not completely spent, I can think of something else we could do."

I was still trying to catch my breath and wiped the sweat from my brow.

"If you're up for it, of course," he added.

I couldn't imagine what David had in mind. What could he possibly do to top this? He was a champion cock sucker, the best I'd ever had. I couldn't imagine anything coming close to the head he had just given me. But my curiosity was piqued.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

David got up on his feet and gave my penis a gentle tug. "Pull your pants up, and come with me."

***

We were still in the middle of the lunch hour when David lead me out of the boys' bathroom. He told me to follow him, which I did like a puppy dog. The hallways of the school were empty, the students and teachers were busy in the lunchroom and faculty lounges, no doubt.

When we approached the boys' locker room he took my hand and led me inside. "What are we doing here?" I asked.

He led me to a bench on the far end on the room. "We'll have more privacy in here; coach and the team won't be in here for an hour."

Suddenly, David turned around, released my hand, and planted a firm, passionate kiss on my lips. He brought his hands to my face, and without even realizing it, I wrapped my arms around him. We stood there in the dark, empty locker room in a tight embrace, kissing. His lips were unbelievably soft — soft, sensual, and delicious; I could have kissed him all day.

My head was swimming, my body becoming weak once again, my heart full of emotion. Not more than three minutes had passed since I had been leaning against the bathroom stall, pants down with my junk hanging out, having just been given the best blowjob of my life, and here I was, wanting nothing more than to strip down naked once again and have David suck on me. I still wasn't satisfied, I wanted more.

I released my embrace around David and began to tug at his clothes. I furiously began to unbutton his shirt, unfasten his belt and unzip his pants. His hands were also flying over the fasteners of my clothing. Neither of us could undress the other fast enough.

My dick was becoming hard again, and as I tore away more and more of David's clothing, I realized there was something else I wanted. As more and more of his flesh, his smooth, unblemished skin came into my view, my eyes began to wander over his body. His chest was smooth, not as muscular as mine but nonetheless solid and defined. His arms were strong, his waist enticing enough that I reached for it, spun him around and grabbed him with both hands. His stomach was flat and tight, my hands moved over it and grabbed and pulled his pants down to the floor, and that's when I saw it. His ass was a smooth, pink, delicious bubble. My hands reached for it and planted themselves over his gorgeous, supple cheeks. I gave them both a firm squeeze and David let out a whimper of pleasure. I was salivating; hungry for his ass.

I crouched down behind him and gazed at the beautiful sight. The curve of his ass was almost too much for me. A million ideas ran through my head at the sight, but the first thing I acted on was nothing less than primal instinct. I buried my face into his ass cheeks. I was over the moon; it was release, in itself. His ass was soft, but firm, smooth and malleable. I breathed in deep; he was so fresh, clean and soft I couldn't help myself. Sheer instinct forced my tongue out to taste the precious, bountiful flesh before me. My tongue made it's way directly to his tender pink asshole.

David let out a breathy moan as my warm tongue penetrated him. I drove my tongue in deeper, tasting his insides, exploring undiscovered territory. His cheeks squeezed my face with their adorable, pillowy quality. My hands clutched at them, forcing them apart. I swirled my tongue around his little hole; David was moaning louder. His sphincter was tiny and cute, and I was careful to be gentle with it — for the moment. I pulled back a bit and allowed my face to run over the soft, precious flesh of his butt cheeks. I had on many occasions found myself buried face deep in a girl's tits, tasting the soft bosom, but nothing could compare to this. Nothing I had ever experienced prior to this moment could supersede the ultimate perfection of David's luscious ass.

I realized my dick had once again become a raging hard-on and was desperate for attention. It would have been easy to get David to suck on it again, for him to make love to it with his mouth and milk it, siphoning my balls of their fresh seed, but my mind wouldn't let go of his ass. David's adorable bubble butt was hypnotizing me. I wanted it. More of it. The ideas were flooding my brain — his ass, my dick. What would it mean to bring them together? What would I do exactly? I gripped his ass tighter and brought my dick toward it. I wanted to explore it with my manhood. The thought of his cheeks squeezing my cock, the movement along my shaft, it was all coming together. His tiny, little hole — his precious, tender little hole, it would be so tight, so perfect.

I bent David over the bench. He lowered obediently, serving his ass up to me. There were no words between us, they would have been superfluous — David and I both knew what was going to happen. His ass was ready for me.

I took my dick into my hand, the pre-cum dripping from the slit. David, leaning over, waited patiently. I drove my dick into his darling little tush. There wasn't much resistance between his cheeks; his flesh was smooth, and his body was hungry for me. The tip of my dick kissed his puckering rosebud and I placed my hands gently around his waist. I pushed forth and David let out a whimper. I tried to push again and David yelped.

I ran a hand over his back, "Relax," I whispered.

David took a breath. "It hurts."

I licked my lips. I didn't want to stop, not now. I wanted this more than anything. I had an idea. I spit into my hand and lubed up my cock; this had to work. "Hold on, baby," I whispered. "Let's try this again."

With my hand gently holding my penis up to his tight, little sphincter, I aimed directly ahead and pushed myself forth, deep inside his cavern. David let out a loud wail, I saw his hands grasp the bench tighter, but the feeling over my cock was unbelievable. It was the tightest thing I'd ever stuck my dick inside. I almost lost my balance as I buried myself in deeper as the pleasure intensified. His insides were clutching at my shaft, urging it forward. I stuffed my cock deeper into his butt until my groin met his ass cheeks. Pressing forward, I has buried to the hilt.

I placed two steady hands on his waist. David was quivering with pleasure. Slowly, I rocked my hips back and pulled myself out of his chute, careful to leave my cock-head nestled inside. David moaned with pleasure. "Do it again," he whimpered. Slowly, I rocked my hips forward and entered deeper into his warm cavern. "Yes!" he cried, clutching the bench. "Go deeper."

I pushed forth, exploring further, holding him tighter, and then I retracted, faster this time. David braced himself for what was to come next. I had warmed him up good and now it was time for the real action. Gripping his waist, I began to build a faster, steady rhythm, forcing my dick in and out of his boy pussy. His anal cavern, though tender, warm and inviting, was still unbelievably tight — maybe a bit too small for my penis, but at that point I didn't care. My dick was engorging, stretching his ass as I built up speed, faster and faster, in and out, as I pummeled him relentlessly.

Our fucking soon became violent as I began to tear up his ass. David threw his head back and I grabbed him by his hair and rode him into submission. His butt was perfect for pounding, his voluptuous cheeks cushioning the blows I drove into his rectum. The muscle tone in his arms glistened with sweat as he strained to hold himself up. I bent down over him, wrapping an arm tightly around his waist, and thrust inside him faster.

I was beginning to gasp for air. His ass was working it's magic on my jackhammer, the veins running along my shaft were pulsing. I could feel my nuts tightening and releasing as my sac slammed up against him with each blow. It wouldn't be much longer.

"I think I'm gonna cum soon," I whispered into his ear, panting.

David moaned. "Yes," he replied. "Cum inside me."

My balls were boiling, nearly ready to nut and deliver the goods deep into David's tender little asshole. The room began to spin around us when the sweat from David's body caused my hand to slip and I lost my grip around his waist; I nearly fell backward when I caught myself and something incredible happened. David propped himself up, bracing himself firmly on the bench, and began fucking himself on my cock. I was awestruck at his resourcefulness, his resilience. He was impaling himself with my dick, steadfast and determined to be fucked hard. I watched him as he bounced himself against my groin, his ass as it pounded; I didn't have to do a thing but relax and enjoy the pleasure he bestowed upon me. I brought my hands up and clasped them behind my head, pumping out my shaft for David to service.

"Oh my God, yes!" David cried. "Your dick is so big!"

His ass became tighter and tighter as my dick began to engorge inside it. The mushroom-head of my cock was swelling to an incredible size, corking David's anus airtight. Undeterred by the pain, David fucked himself on my flesh pole harder and faster. And before I knew it, it was time.

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried.

"Yes!" David called out. "Cum inside me, baby."

My fingers interlaced themselves tighter behind my head. I began to thrust again, forcing myself deeper into David's ass. His whimpers grew louder but it was clear they were anguished pleadings for more. I gave him more — I gave him the fucking he was desperate for, the masculinity for which he hungered. And then I gave him the ultimate gift.

My balls erupted and my sac tightened. David let out a gasp as my dick swelled to enormous proportions and my flesh cannon began to fire rapidly inside his little hole. The first blast shot forth, slamming up against his prostate, sending David into a climax of his own.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" he cried.

Just as my dick fired a second blast of seed up his butt, David began to convulse and his dick shot a wad of cum atop the bench, splashing in all directions. I dropped my hands from behind my head and grabbed him by the waist. His eyes were rolling into the back of his head as a second thick rope of cum lassoed out of his dick slit and splattered onto the floor.

Pounding into his ass, my dick pumped another round of dick milk inside his sphincter, coating his insides. David, almost to the point of losing consciousness, did his best to hold himself up and his dick shot one last hefty squirt of jizz.

David's ass was full but I wasn't finished just yet. My thrusting had slowed down considerably, but I was still pumping the boy full of ball juice. Panting, I dumped one last, hearty helping of man butter deep into his rectum. My dick sputtered and I drove it forth as far as I could, deep inside David, my legs beginning to shake. David moaned with delight, it was obvious he didn't want it to end.

I let my dick reside inside him for a moment or two, and then slowly, I began to retract. The withdrawal was difficult, his ass did not want to let me go. My shaft emerged, shiny and wet, and finally the head of my cock popped from his little blossom. My sperm began to pour from his ass and pool on the bench with his own.

I backed away from David, my legs still shaking, the sweat dripping down my naked body. The room smelled glorious of musk, boy sweat, and cum. David dropped down onto the floor and examined the mess we had made on the bench. Slowly, he inched himself toward the sticky, white mess and began to lick it up. Slurping and drooling he ate our sperm and relished in the salty, pungent taste of men.

I stood there, fascinated, unable to move from exhaustion and watched him greedily devour our seed. He was incredible, so sexy and formidable. When he was finished he scooted over to me on his knees, my dick hanging heavy and flaccid in his face. He used his tongue on my prick, licking me clean. He took me inside one last time and gave a firm, final suck, pulling out the last remaining drops of my semen, ensuring my balls were drained dry. When he finished he looked up at me with his deep, beautiful brown eyes. He wiped his chin and gave me a playful smile.

"Did that feel good?" he asked innocently.

I tried to smile, but I was still fighting to regain my composure. "That was —" I breathed. "That was incredible!"

He bit his bottom lip. "Was I better than Emily?"

Huh? Emily who? Holy cow, I couldn't believe it! I had completely forgotten about Emily. I smiled at him. "You are far better than Emily!"

He laughed and jumped up from the floor. "We'd better get dressed. Lunch hour is almost over."

We cleaned up and got dressed. The bell would ring in just minutes and I had math class to attend and David would be off to study hall. "So, you like sucking dick right? Like you really enjoy doing it, right?"

David's eyes lit up. "Boy, do I!"

I smiled at him. "Well, keep it up! Your incredible at it. You have real talents."

David was beaming.

As I stood there, buckling up my belt, I thought about my situation. I had lost Emily, she was over me, but the fact that there was a guy like David close by to help me out made me realize there were still plenty more great things out there. More experiences, more opportunities. I had a feeling that the best was still yet to come.

David and I waved goodbye and we left the locker room. The halls of Madison were bustling again with student activity as I made my way to my locker. There was a strut in my step; I felt invincible. David had cleared my head and I felt like I was on top of the world. I felt like a real man.

"Andrews!" a voice bellowed from behind me.

I turned around and saw my buddy, Bryce, running toward me. "Hey what's up?" I asked.

He had a suspicious look in his eyes. "Andrews, you're going to be at baseball practice after school today, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, of course, why?"

"Good," he said, throwing a soft punch at my shoulder. "Don't be late. In fact, you might want to get to the locker room a little early this afternoon..." he was trying to hide a smile.

"Ok, why? What's up?" I asked, genuinely intrigued.

"Don't worry about it," he replied cooly. "Just be there; I got a little surprise for the team, that's all. Be there, locker room."

Bryce brushed past me, gave me a firm pat on the back and darted off to class. I looked back to watch him go, confused. What did Bryce have planned for the baseball team? I turned around and began to walk to my class when I saw Emily. She was staring right at me; she had been watching Bryce and me the whole time, standing there clutching her school books to her gorgeous breasts. When she saw me looking back at her, she smiled. I was in a frozen daze. I smiled back and gave her a tiny wave. She laughed, turned away and walked off down the hallway. After a couple steps she turned back and gave me another brief glance. I licked my lips. She had looked at me, right at me! And I hadn't been dreaming, not that time!

I smiled to myself. How could I ever expect to go to class now? Emily had just smiled at me, making my day. And what was this surprise Bryce had planned for the baseball team? The final bell rang. Gee wiz, I'd better hurry! Down the hallowed halls of Madison High, I darted as fast as I could to class.

12