All Comments on 'A Fishing Trip, But I'm The Bait Ch. 07'

by stickygirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ComodineComodineover 11 years ago
Erotism

This story is entirely concerning on this site and even deserve a place of honor.

It's funny, tender, poetic, erotic, natural and horny.

Metaphors are flavorful, nature is present, the narrative evolves and the bandwidth (descriptive) very thorough.

This is a good "Novel" ☺

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
I Am Truly Amazed...

...As this chapter mirrors my own 'coming to terms' with my mother over my transition and its in a different country even! [Sigh] I went through most of a HUGE box of tissues reading this and remembering... I had written my experiences down with my Mom some time ago, and I dug out those notes recently to start my own chapter 05, and it was just almost scary how close the conversations went. Thank you Girl... thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where will this go???

I am so in love with this story, I just can't bear for it to end! What a love story! 💓

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 6 years ago
One of the Best

I've read a lot of stories on this site over the many years I've been here...your talent is up there with the very best! For me, this is probably the most honest and accurate coming out story I have ever read. You just nailed the emotions of every character perfectly. You've taken the time to fully develop all of the characters, such that I feel I know them...that's no accident, it's thoughtfulness and talent. Simply a lovely story...

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 3 years ago

The communion with the world - that was amazing. Her primal centre, her goddess place.

Wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstickygirl@stickygirl
I want to make you laugh and cry by writing about what’s in people’s hearts as much as what happens between their legs: romance with a helping of loving sex. My stories are respectful of transgender people: real people with honest feelings. The list is only alphabetical so ...