All Comments on 'A Fishing Trip to the Gulf'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Weekend

I know we will hear more of that weekend, right? And the twins startup? And Denise's dreams (recollections?), of her sister? Five star in anticipation of more info.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Down with fishing

When I get an unwanted hardon, I generally think about fishing. Softens things right down. I think you ruined that for me. Good job. Great story. Please continue.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Good read

A hot sexy story told well.

meme165meme165over 6 years ago
Please sir, can I have some more

Great story, well written, but definitely needs a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really liked it

There better be a damned sequel to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JUST WOW!

Two thoughts:

1. Deliciously erotic

2. Sequel (please!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable,

barring that mid-section switchup of names to Kathy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

Very good. Waiting for the next chapter. I'm a fisherman and I like fishing stories.....

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I loved the story and hope that there's a sequel. If there is, I hope that there's some actual incest instead of some teasing reference to it and that you consistently spell Denise's name correctly instead of continually go from "Denise" to "Denis" and back again. It's not a big thing but it's irritating to a spelling Nazi like me.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Awesome, Fantastic

Great story. Love making this a Foursome with Mom and daughters

Please add another chapter with Kim giving up pussy virginity

Loved the boat fucking

bumknee52bumknee52over 6 years ago
and without the girls

It was erotic from the beginning, with your skilled descriptions setting the scene. Much of my excitement came from expecting an eventual interaction with the daughters. That didn't come, but it still ranks a 5 for the writing and for my reaction to it.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Six to One?

More like Nine to One.

Is it possible to feel sorry for a lucky guy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequels

Stop sleeping. Write the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice story! It's a scenario I've seen, but never had the good fortune to experience...

...the slipmate adjacent to me, a long time harbor-friend, a tall, robust blond drink of water in his mid thirties at the time and a Dutch expat, had a local girlfriend, her daughter and niece aboard for a run across the line to Magdalena in the Azores, then back across the north side to slip back south to home harbor in Kourou, French Guiana.

All three came back knocked up and all third trimester. Mummy was 34, her daughter was 17, her niece 16 at the time. They have made arrangements permanent and share a comfortable, if modest villa in town. They are frequently abroad....ostensibly where the family growth occurs. They now share 7 children. Braam is coping very well. The girls and children all seem happy. He traded up to a much larger boat, forcing him to relocate to a larger slip space.

I confess, I'm a bit envious.

A bit of griping:

Ridged a potato crisp that was popular when I lived in America. "Rrrrrrrufles have rrrridges!"

So.

"Ridged" means having ridges. Like hills.

I think you meant "rigid"... as in he was as rigid as a steel bar.

Also you end to mix and use improperly both "too" and "to".

"To" suggests direction....he went to town.....slamming the door, he marched to the town center.

"Too" describes extent or is used in place of "also"......she went too far and was lost....also....she likes you too.

You're better than this if consistent in the errors, so I know you'll investigate and correct in future submissions. I will thank you, because an entertainment read should not be as much work as those errors create for readers.

All said....thanks for the fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love boating

We have a 42 foot boat on the Gulf. My husband loves fishing and typically I am the only woman on board with three, four or more men. I love teasing and started out just doing that. It has since progressed to me getting all the hard cock I want. My husband loves watching me with other men and I love variety. A perfect marriage.

NudistGinaNudistGinaover 6 years ago
Great Story

Love the relationship between the twins and their openness now with their mother and her BF. Nudity and boating go together like Mac & Cheese. So natural. Open sexuality is good too....no modesty, no shame, no one is uptight about what the others might see.

Gina

PhilDub2PhilDub2over 6 years ago
Good fish story!

I agree with the other posters that this story needs to be continued to see what might heat up with the twins.

I also agree that you could use some proofreading with regard to errors in spelling and grammar. Check the rules about punctuation when using quotation marks. I realize such things don't seriousrly detract from the narrative, but as a reader I find them a distraction from the flow of the story.

Happy writing!

Mnghm17Mnghm17over 6 years ago
Keep writing

Just discovered this great story. Like the way you develop the characters. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable

What a great story. I hope that is more cuming to include the twins that would be amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Awww, damn!! I was all twin primed too!! Guess I'll have to have my way with (more like them having their way with, except for that cherry I'm claiming;) the twins in my naptime dreams!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Geat beginning

Love the story, but it's only the beginning. Even if you never finish this, someone will. Probably me... LOL. Love the characters, this needs more chapters. Would love to see the mom boyfriend spy on the twins, and vise versa. Would love to see all 4 get together. Would love the end of the fishing trip end in a proposal after a cherry given. Would love to see an agreement of more 4some time, and a honeymoon that all 4 enjoy. And so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Characters?

Who the fuck is Kathy? You really need to review your work before you send it in. Or maybe you just decided to change "Kathy" to "Katy" and blew it on your global search and replace.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
Had me horny. Excellent story.

Not incest if he didn’t fuck either girl.

Hope you add one or both twin later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still good but...

Re-reading this puppy for th second or third time :). Still pissed that it wasn't much longer (or multi chaptered) with him getting both the girl's asses, preferably side by side, mom eating out the one waiting, then switching! Bf plundering Katy's tight little pussy with that big dick, then slowly stretching and wrecking Kim's little untouched kitty, mmmm!

I was reading a comment below about the bf, gf, daughter and cousin. Fuck. Me. Now. Daaaaamn!! Lucky fucking bastard!! How big of a lottery do you have to win to be rich enough to buy a boat, then bigger boat, a villa in town and be able to afford/support three women and seven kids, all without working? Not to mention landing a hot gf, daughter and cousin, all who want to fuck you and a mom who is ok with it. ...aaaand live/reside in a part of the world where you can knock up a 16 and 17 year old girl and happily be legal? Never really wanted kids but, fuck it, sign me up!! Hehehe.

I want my happily ever after, damnit!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
great story

will he ever get into the twins?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The pros of this story is the banter made me laugh in several places. It's very good. The cons are the misspellings and messing up Kim's name as Kathy is inexcusable. A simple reread before posting would catch most of these errors. But thanks for the effort and keep writing. Proof read before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What, and leave us hanging for more than 4 years? Shame on an author that could not follow up in the taboo category! Rather put it in Fetish or Mature? Exhibitionist & Voyeur? Sci-Fi & Fantasy? Whatever out of space submarine driver category?

CaptainRiverCaptainRiverover 2 years ago

Hot, Sweet, Heartfelt. Great story.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Cute story with mom being so permissive, I would think she would not object to ougero being the one to take that remaining virgin vagina. She would want her child to have an excellent first experience and she knows he would give her one. Then the other twin would call not fair, so she would likely have to let him hose the other daughter one time. But only once, at least for now. With all that prime grade Aaa female flesh around, and likewise them all lookiing at his chisled body ; AND they are already good friends. I mean you know pricks and pussies are going to get together. It’s nature’s way. Just so there aren’t any big hurt feelings or fighting among siblings or mom or any of them, really. Just keep it light up beat and orgasmic. Just like it has been! yeah!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

Aw come on, this can't be over?! Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked this one a lot. A lot. We are longtime boaters and this story felt real. Lots of things happen on the water that would never occur elsewhere. Thanks for writing. It brought back fond memories. More like this please.

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago

Best story of its kind I've read. 'Nuff said.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki12 months ago

It ended before it even began... Why is it in the incest/taboo category even?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very nice story with some good teasing scenes. With this said, it seems to start and end in the middle of the story. I definitely agree with ND... why is this in the Incest/Taboo category? It's really nothing more than a "kids tease mom's boyfriend" thing, with only hints of possibilities between the twin daughters that are totally unsubstantiated.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not incest

Campus77Campus777 months ago

Dreams do come true!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is one erotically hot, I want to be on that boat, story. I like the way it was written. I like the way the twins were infused in the story. I could read this one over and over...You need at least one more chapter. You know, when they all get together.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Get a proofreader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...