All Comments on 'A Flash of Lace'

by cdandy

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

Great story...well told and possibly room for a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dianna is a real

bitch in this story. Since she couldn't have Keith, she drug up the old memories of Davies childhood and then she secuded him into dressing permentally as a woman and set him up with Keith/Kay. What a wicked bitch she turned out to be. With a sister like that, Davie should not let her stay there anymore. I guess as an older sister, she just had to have her way no matter what the cost is and to who it affects. Dianna, go get screwed by you new lover and I hope all of your kids turn out to be gay/lesbisns and you have to live with the fact of what you did to your brother and ex-boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Wow... Dianne is a very loving sister, to care about her brother so much. I don't care what anyone else thinks, she did the right thing. It's a beautiful story, and I'd love to see a continuation, maybe a story of what her NEW BOYFRIEND would think if he were to EVER find out that Kay was her former boyfriend and Celine her brother... But then again, the new boyfriend might end up being turned into a girl too, lol. Maybe Keith/Kay or Celine/Davie will go all the way and get the opperation to become a full woman, and then a marriage might take place...? if it's Davie who gets the surgery, then I could see Dianne donating an egg so that Celine can have a child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fantastic

loverly story, so tender and erotic. a nice change from the usual boy-to-girl stories. Wish she was my sister!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Flash of Lac3

A darling tale, one with a very nice ending and lots of love in between. What a wonderful sister Di is. If only more understood as she.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what a wonderful sister!

such a lucky trio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Bliss of Sis!

If only there more more sisters like this. my panties are soaked and so are my cheeks. This story touched me...all over!

FightforyourlifeFightforyourlifeabout 17 years ago
Amazing!

This story was AMAZING.

I do wish MY sister was more like Di.

I hope you'll keep writing stories as lovelt as this one.

Lia MondeLia Mondeabout 17 years ago
Outstanding

Has all the components of a great story: entertaining plot; real obstacles to generate tension; fully drawn characters that we can care about; the right amount of colorful details; unexpected twists; and, a satisfying conclusion.

All held together by excellent writing. A work you should be proud of. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awww.

Diana is like the fairy godmother from Cinderella and the story is similar, but without the 'turning into a pumpkin at midnight' clause. Would have given a rating of 100% but the punctuation errors in and around the speech in the text were too consistently annoying.

RogerRogerover 16 years ago
Another enjoyable story.

If you would just have someone edit your stories or learn how to punctuate, I'd probably give you a top rating. Would like to see more from you but, maybe something different than the 2 fems discovering themselves and each other. You've done that well enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Outstanding

My dear you have written two of the most wongerful stories i'vee ever read i can't begin to tell how wonderful they are . my god just plain outstanding please keep writting. Hugsssss Peggy Logan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

That was a wonderful story! I nearly cried! Who cares about punctuation errors... I gave it a 100! xoxo Stacie

Robert_NotRobert_Notover 15 years ago
I Loved this Story

even though it completely ignored the effect of hormones on bone structure and only very briefly treated body hair and voice whilst going into a lot of detail about other aspects. The tenderness and understanding described in the story were wonderful and in a way the story said something about our human condition - putting the 'lit' back into Literotica, so to speak. And a lovely change to 'Wb&tym'porn.

I hope you write more with these characters, please!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brought tears to my eyes

I wonder if there's a Di out there for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Shame...

I wish author's would just preface stories if they are going to go gay, nothing kills a great story then 2 dudes going at it, I don't care how it happens it's an INSTANT kill-joy... What a shame, its like I want to just take end toss it out the window and end the right way with a beautiful lesbian ish closing. Or if you want it to be super kinky he gets with his sister.

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihnealmost 15 years ago
Ugh, moron, don't ruin this

To the Anonymous idiot from the bad ole USA.

You're an idiot. And a bloody hypocrite too.

Not only were Kay and Celine clearly not gay, being very obviously non-op transsexuals, and more than just crossdressers, (I'm sorry, but no straight male crossdresser lives as a woman 24/7, they're transgendered women who don't need an op), but YOU you pompous asshole, are complaining about the supposed story ruining effect of women with cocks having sex when you're in the bloody transsexuals story section?

This was a great story. It isn't any fault of the author that ruined it for you, all that ruined it for you is your own ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Literotica Expectations

Time and time again I've seen people reading stories in ANY section on literotica and then complaining about how the story is sick because it wasn't the particular kink they were looking for. It's like people reading in the gay section and complaining about incest or vice versa. If you don't like a particular kink you end up finding in a story, just move on. Don't trash something that's well written just because you aren't part of the target audience. It's not like literotica provides a good classification system anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty hot.

This was a pretty hot story. You do write very well. One thing you may want to do is to see if you can have someone else help you proofread. They can often catch stuff you miss. Too often your mind will automatically correct errors since you are so close to the story.

Overall, it was a great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

It seems like the the dream of most cross dressers to be accepted by a female, and who better to both encourage, teach, and make what seems to be such a drive in our dream of acceptance, than the very one who played a big part in our want for the dream of being pretty, A sister. Not necessarily gay, in fact as a female most cross dressers would be gay because they are still attracted to Women. they are just wanting to express the soft pretty side of who they are and can be. As a part time cross dresser, who has an understanding wife in this matter, I spend much of my life as a very masculine man, but when the mood strikes and i am able to dress as a female it lets me show a side of myself that i believe my wife finds both refreshing and at times intriguing, while at the same time allowing me to express my softer feminine side giving my strength a rest for awhile.

NosulRagalNosulRagalalmost 14 years ago
Well done!

I should preface this by saying I'm from the US, and I normally tend to avoid "romantic" stories, and that yes, I stumbled across this looking for quick wank material.

This one, however, caught me by surprise. This story is very touching, and very well done, and just... I could go on, but I won't.

Good show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Best ever

I think this is the best story on cross dressing I have ever read on Literotica,,

i felt so happy and feminine, just reading this,,

thank you so much Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is the best story I ever read on the Subject.

And it is either the saddest or happiest. Just which, I am not sure. Well done!

Sarahsilk57Sarahsilk57over 13 years ago
Happy memories

Thank you for bringing back so many happy and exciting memories of my childhood and growing up with my older sister in a quiet English village. Feel inspired to write my own story. x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

A highly unexpected and touching story about self discovery and revelation. I only wish it were longer!

ModdleModdlealmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

If loving a man was going to be like that, a lot of us would enjoy the experience.

Such a romantic warm story.

I hope it has truth.

luv

Moddle

LisaGreenLisaGreenalmost 13 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story - a very clever twist to it, and it was so well constructed. I look forward to reading more stories from you.

pantymichellepantymichelleover 12 years ago
Very sensual and sexy

Such a great story. Very sensual and sexy at the same time. Can't wait to read more.

DOM600DOM600almost 12 years ago

Terrific, entertaining and sensual story. It drew one in and kept one interested throughout. Fabulous writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you are so talented! Give me more!

I actually cried you are amazing!

shyangel_62shyangel_62over 11 years ago
Great story

What a super romantic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

this is the best story i have ever read on here! wish i was her!

christieamberleechristieamberleeover 11 years ago
I hate to sound so pedestrian ... but, WOW!

What a wonderful story! There are so many things about it that I like. Diane's total acceptance and then active participation in Celine's transformation. Her tossing clothes to her "brother," and her gales of laughter when "he" tossed his boxers onto her head. Her introducing Celine to Kay. Knowing that her former lover and her "sister" were made for each other. That Kay turned out to be Keith was a total twist! I'm glad that Kay knew about Celine and that they both had fallen in love with each other. When Kay came out to Celine, things could have gotten ugly. I didn't really expect anything bad to happen since Celine was so much in love, but I was very happy for them when they were able to let their love for each other take them both to the next level.

There was a part of me that thought each of them might start down the path of transition. Honestly, though, I think they would be happier as they were.

Thank you for an unusual and very romantic story.

Amber

sliprluvr48sliprluvr48about 11 years ago
Romance is still alive!

Very romantic story. Very sweet! No BDSM or any of that other kinky shit. Just two gurls finding each other and falling in love!

sexygomatisexygomatialmost 11 years ago
sexygomati

very nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful story

This story was so wonderful - and it had an unexpected but pleasant twist. With Kay being a man who, like Celine, wants to be a woman, made the story perfect. It's a lot like me - I'm a cross-dresser who realizes I really only want to be dressed like a woman and treated by one - especially sexually. I truly want to find a beautiful CD like me who has a big cock which I can suck and which can fuck my pussy. Please tell us more stories like this one - it was wonderful !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very nice story

With more detail, some editing .....you've got a book here. LOVED IT JUST LIKE THE OTHER STORY!

sassysuetvsassysuetvalmost 10 years ago
Lovely, erotic story, but . . .

While this was a lovely, erotic story, I do agree with most of the criticism. A little proofreading and editing would have helped make it more readable. Also, if a story is going to have two people with penises having intercourse, then it should be labeled as "homosexual" or "gay". Personally, I would have preferred it if Kay were a GG, not a pre-op TS. Also, the story began with Davie as a heterosexual CD; there was no evidence that Davie was a TS.

That said, as someone who also borrowed from his sister without her knowledge, I did enjoy the acceptance and encouragement by the sister and the description of the underwear and Davie's feelings when wearing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dream Come True

Dressing and romance. Such a lovely combination. So erotic. Keep 'em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wish.

this is how I would want to cum out.xx

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
Ooooòoh!

This was THE most wonderful story. I has a hunch she would wind up dating Keith. ... and I would have been happy with that. But this was so much nicer.

Please tell me you're single! I want a special CD of my own. Oh.... bet, from the clues, you're a Brit. .... pop by and see me anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jumping ahead...

to rate and comment:

I haven't finished your story yet, but that confession scene was truly remarkable. There are very few stories that I come across where I feel compelled to comment and rate before finishing the read, but this is certainly one of them. Well done! And as a personal aside, I really hope that you're British because that's how I've been reading this. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is the second of your stories I've read, and like the first one, this one quickly pulled me into the characters and the plot line. With both stories I had to read right through to the end in one sitting, despite having stuff that I really should've been doing!

I do have a criticism however. I hope you won't be offended, but you're using your speech marks wrongly, which sometimes means stopping and re-reading a passage to make sense of it. I strongly recommend that you get someone to show you how to do it properly because you're such a good writer, and this small niggle could hold you back.

I very much look forward to reading your next story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lace

Read this story several years ago. Enjoyed it both times. would like to see more stories from you. stories are written as they could really happen. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lace

Awww, that was soo cyoot 💜😊💜

HotjaneyHotjaneyover 5 years ago

I love this story so much.

GunnsinhosenGunnsinhosenover 4 years ago
So Hot

This is a cross-dressers dream fantasy. I love that the sister is the one who helps him...

diane92374diane92374about 3 years ago
Amazing Story

This story is a work of art. It is 100% believable and this gurl wished my sister was like Dianne instead of who she really is. Thank you for a wonderful story.

nelg12nelg12almost 3 years ago

This as good as My Initiation. Both are filled with love and acceptance of who they really are.

lingerie1950lingerie1950over 2 years ago

I Definitely Enjoyed reading the entire story, even when Both of them turned out to be guys because I consider myself to be a Lesbian Male. I've got absolutely NO interest (sexually) in other males, but I've ALWAYS been sexually attracted to girls and women, especially with their Lovely Feminine Lingerie!

Kathryn65Kathryn65over 2 years ago

Another beautiful story and again I have loved reading it from start to finish, every chapter is a delight. You form such beautiful characters that it is a joy to follow them on their individual journeys.

Hugs and Kisses

Kathryn .. 💋

nelg12nelg12over 1 year ago

You write such good stories that I would have liked to been able to read more.

RobineaRobineaover 1 year ago

A wonderful and moving story. Thank you.

xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel011 months ago

Beautiful. Magical. This story appeared in the random section. I will read your other works. A gentle and loving transition, well written and emotional. I had tears. The revelation of Keith/Kay was nicely done. Lovely. 5 <3 from me. luv Chloe x

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it. It pretty much describes how I wish my life had turned out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous