A Fling in Florence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have masturbated before. I have had things inside of me, but nothing compares to the feeling of Marcello. His dick fills me up and I moan as I bite down on Marcello's lips. He moves slowly and I feel every thrust, every moment his pubic mound rubs my clit, and grip of his hand on my ass. I feel completely open and at ease with this Italian stallion.

I roll over so I am on top of Marcello and sit up on his lap. I bounce my ass up and down on his cock, taking him as deep inside me as I can. I grind my hips in circles, stimulating my pulsating clit and giving Marcello a show as I fondle my hair and breasts. He reaches up and massages my tits with his massive hands. "Oh Laura, I've wanted you so bad since I first met you. You're just so fucking sexy! Yes baby, ride my hard cock!"

I start bouncing up and down, going faster and faster to pleasure him and I start touching myself. As soon as my fingers find my button, I can feel the sensations building. Marcello closes his eyes and throws his head back; his breathing sounds as if he is running a marathon and his grunts are animalistic. His hands close hard over my breasts and he releases himself as I climax, my vagina tightening around his cock. The pleasure knocks the wind from my lungs and I am paralyzed for several seconds before I collapse on his chest, not wanting him to pull out of me. We lay like that for a few minutes, letting our breathing return to normal as the sweat drips from our hot bodies.

We shower together, something I had never been open enough to do until now. After we are clean, we curl up in bed together. I sleep soundly and wake up happy to be lying next to Marcello.

* * *

Why does leaving have to be so difficult? It is my last morning here and I am crying my eyes out as I pack my belongings. Marcello told me he would bring me to the airport, although part of me cannot bare to see him crying. Gioia and I have breakfast together one last time. She tries not to cry but the water works start before the food is on the table. I promise to write and visit and tell her, in my best Italian, how much I appreciate and will miss her.

The doorbell rings, signaling Marcello's arrival to take me to the airport. I descend the stairs and when I get to the bottom, I can see Marcello has been crying. We do not speak on the walk to the airport, just hold hands as if it is the last thing we can do. At the terminal entrance, Marcello smokes a cigarette. He only smokes when he is stressed, so I cannot hold this against him. I leave him outside and go to the counter to check my bags. I give the woman my passport and boarding pass. She gives me a strange look and starts spitting Italian at me faster than I can comprehend. I look around frantically for Marcello. When he sees me, he stubs out his cigarette and comes in.

The woman and Marcello argue for a minute and then Marcello turns to me. He has a strange expression on his face, something between horror and happiness. "What did she say?!" I ask frantically.

Marcello's voice is so low it is barely audible. "You missed your flight."

I am in a state of shock. "What...what do you mean?"

"Look," he says flatly as he hands me the ticket. "Your flight was yesterday."

I stare at the ticket, suddenly heavy as lead in my hands. I look up and try to read Marcello's facial expression but it is blank. I thank the woman and sit down with my bags. Marcello sits next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder.

At this moment, I do not want to leave. Being here, in these final moments with Marcello, I realize how much I care about him and how much I would be giving up by leaving. "I don't want to leave." I say quietly. Marcello strokes me hair and I feel tears well up inside me.

"I don't want you to leave either, bella mia. But things don't always work out the way we would like."

"Marcello," I murmur into his chest. "I think I love you."

I look up and Marcello catches me eye. He is beaming and pulls me closer to him. He plants an enormous kiss on my forehead. "I think I love you too, tesoro."

At that moment, I do not need anything else. I have Marcello and I have his trust and love, something that I have not had from a man in years. We stand up and prepare to leave the terminal. He takes my bag from me and I stroll over to the trash barrel, carelessly throwing away my boarding pass. When I turn back, Marcello looks blissfully happy and I know this is where I am meant to be.

12