All Comments on 'A Flying Red Hat'

by 2pinacoladas

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
QuantockQuantockalmost 8 years ago
Check

Liked the story line but you need to get the English checked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice, Warm Story & Very Erotic

My wife and I loved this story because it was full of friendship, love, helpfulness, respect and resulted in the couple starting a family. While I do not have a low sperm count, my wife did want to be bred by a more alpha male. Those kinds of males really love breeding women, especially married gals. Also, they know that smart women are dying to be bred by them; so, they are more than happy to oblige. My wife is very attractive, works in wealth management and had no trouble attracting a breeder male.

So, she got me a vasectomy and then bred with the strongest, brightest, wealthiest male she could find. It was an extremely erotic weekend of breeding at a nice resort, which I got to watch. That was followed by months of him fucking her, as she was quite horny during the pregnancy. The resulting baby boy has been wonderful. She liked this so much that, in the following two years, she was bred by two different alpha males and we now have a girl and another boy.

We believe this should be the new paradigm. Most husbands should be sterilized and wives should mate with the best genetic material available. Also, it is simply hotter than hell seeing your wife intentionally bred by other men! She looked right into my eyes each time she was inseminated. As the men dumped their cum in her willing womb she always had the best orgasms of her life.

Again, we enjoyed your story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not too romantic...

Calling her lover Mr. Nicholson doesn't sound that friendly or romantic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous