A Flying Red Hat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the two naked bodies stopped moving and the bed became a place to reflect the past, the present and the future. Such a sweet scene to watch, both of them naked, hugged like a real lovers, joined by their arms, their interlaced legs and Mr. Nicholson's dick deeply buried inside her unprotected pussy, waiting for his balls to finish emptying out his first load of cum. Angela's legs were perfectly wrapped around his hips and her breasts covered by his torso.

Angela opened her eyes and saw me standing by the door watching how her boss was fucking her and asked me, while her body was still crushed by Mr Nicholson:

"Is he sleeping?"

"yes, baby," I replied from the door smiling at her.

Slowly, Mr. Nicholson turned his head back to me and gave me the reason to believe Andrew's sister will be coming soon to our home:

"Sorry Jose, I've got jealous after watching her talking to those 2 stupid guys drooling with their eyes on her bikini, got pissed when she went for a drink and they stared at her ass, wow, day one only, long way to go buddy, I swear God both of your will be the happiest couple 9 months from now."

Immediately, he lifted his body and pulled his dick slowly from her pussy, and like a dictator gave the order he always wanted to give:

"Now give me that piece of ass sweetheart."

Angela turned around and put herself all fours giving us a total majestic view. Her reddish labia totally swollen and shiny, covered by her vaginal fluids and Mr. Nicholson's fresh fertile cum. A small stream of dripping cum was coming down her inner thigh, telling me her pussy was already flooded with his brutal load of passion and love after 1 hour laying down on that bed having unprotected sex. He immediately extended his left arm and grabbed a blue tiny bottle of anal lubricant, opening Angela's buttocks with his right hand and pouring the entire bottle over that cute asterisk of male passions.

Once the bottle was empty and without hesitation, his right hand index finger entered Angela's ass all the way down just to make sure she was ready. She moaned loudly expressing partial discomfort.

Quickly, trying to maintain his dick firm and aroused, he grabbed a condom pack and unwrapped two of them, throwing one over the bed and putting the other one over his dick.

I turned around, trying to leave the suite, as I knew he was about to fuck her ass and Angela's moaning noise could wake up Andrew from his deep sleep. But something told me, I should stay for a few more seconds before giving up.

He pushed her torso towards the bed, and she bent it even more letting his buttocks up there in the air. Flexing his knees, he put his dick covered by a condom and gently, leaned his body towards Angela's ass.

I felt like I was stabbed in the heart.

Pain, pleasure, love, anger, jealousy, ecstasy and hate, all sensations mixed together traveled through my body while I watched how Mr. Nicholson's dick slowly started to disappear from my sight, right there in between Angela's gorgeous butt cheeks.

Then I realized my time was up. It was finally the very private time Angela and her boss deserved since then met back in 2012. Fucking Angela's ass was the final sexual achievement for that funny, decent and honest divorced guy we had the fortune to meet her in that isolated and windy morning of June, 3 years ago.

In my arms I have the only reason to fight and exceed in life. Inside Angela's pussy, now there are millions of reasons for giving her the fortune to be a happy mom again. With his dick, now buried totally inside her tight ass, Mr. Nicholson's dreams are now true and started a new life as a successful business entrepreneur, opening soon a new restaurant and finally fucking that hidden treasure of that hot latino MILF he met wearing a a sexy swim suite and a red hat on a windy day in Cancun.

12