All Comments on 'A Fool for You'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
MC47MC47about 8 years ago
so sweet ...

this was a cute love story of young love once lost and then found ... loved all the little pranks entwined thru out ... you got me with the live bands on the radio. very soft, sweet and so not your norm :-) thank you for sharing the softer side of love.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8about 8 years ago
Hmm...

20 year engagement, huh?

LOVED IT!!!

Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Sorry, couldn't finish it, am I the only one to not like Suzy to the point that I couldn't finish the first page? No score. usually like your writing.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Ellie does romance so nicely

Such a good writer. I hate the idea of BDSM but even that Ellie does well.

So when she does romance, it really does appeal to my romantic nature.

L

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 8 years ago
Such a Pity That ...

... Anonny didn't keep reading. I didn't like Suzie much either at first but the story just kept getting better & better.

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 8 years ago
Thank you Ellie!

This is a lovely, soft, romantic story and I really enjoyed reading it. I loved the "April Fool" twists and turns. You had me smiling throughout your story. You write so well! The person I feel sorry for is "Nonny." This person missed out on a really good read. 5*

Jules

WetKecksWetKecksalmost 8 years ago
If only...

Quite a few stories on here you sometimes feel like yelling "get to the sex!" Or just scrolling down for the bits to get off to. Not this, I read every word and really got into the story itself. You have a flair for narrative I don't always see in erotic fiction and got me wishing I could find a Suzie for my life. Well done that writer!

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
April Fool!

You did have me fooled at first, but it progressed beautifully. When they turned out to be childhood sweethearts I thought it was so sweet. Then when Susie produced the candy ring I laughed out loud. Then Quade's proposal topped the story. One of my very favorites. JudyLee

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Alas no more West End markets.

Yes no more West End Markets or Motor Room. No more shabby sheik stalls in the heart of West End. Only time will tell how it develops. Love your work Ellie.

pip1247pip1247about 7 years ago
I really enjoy your writing

The more I start to read your stuff, even the sex I'm not into, I'm becoming a huge fan. Your character development is excellent even for a short story. With as much content as you have though I'm going to have a hard time staying focused on work without trying to catch up.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 7 years ago
Who Knew it would turn out so lovably?

I was ready to exit soon after your opening.

But the situation got interesting...mostly with the cross purposes,

once Bob arrived.

Your craft is top-level, although you NEED to solve "you're"...instead of your.

Too many times.

I don't play Candy Crush. But I do wear out Words With Friends?

ADORE the candy ring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gidget and moondoggyesque

Enjoyable romance

Wyatt4123Wyatt4123about 6 years ago
Great

Another great read. Lots of romance, excellent character development, humor, and realistic characters. I fell for the April fools prank hook, line and sinker. Please keep writing.

YoshimatsuYoshimatsuabout 6 years ago
Hits every level

Hugely impressed by such a cool story. The characters were so believable I felt I already knew them.

Great read. I’ll be sure to catch up on the rest of your work.

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story!

I really enjoyed the read, the only problems were the small grammatical errors that threw me off slightly. Nothing too annoying but the errors could have easily been avoided with an editor.

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
Cluster

What a cluster read. Initially all the band stuff then the family get together and the ending. Pretty miserable. It was like reading 200 pages condensed just to get it done. My first reading. Won’t be any more.

mcmilwpmcmilwpover 3 years ago

Is "farewelling" an Oz expression? I have not met that usage in either the UK or USA?

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
Nice

I didn't see it coming. I figured Susan was this stuck up model type. Maybe that's because I knew a Susan and a Suzi and they were like night and day. Good story, but I just got done reading "Her Fairy-Tale Life", so this seemed a little slower paced in comparison. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was 20, in a relationship and at the first day of a CC class when she walked by my seat. I felt like I was in an elevator that had the cable cut for a few seconds. I have never felt anything like it. Her face just made me happy. I moved my seat so we were in the same study group and ended up at her parents house. Turns out she is pre-engaged'. So I'm lamenting the story to my family at Sunday dinner and I mentioned her last name. My Mom and Dad smiled at each other and asked her first name. They proceeded to tell me how Kathy lived next door to us when I was 4 and she was 2 and we were inseperable. I used to push her around in her stroller and play with her in her play-pen. I had no memoryof it. I'm guessing that imprinting thing that happens during bonding is the probable explaination. Loved the story.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Nice story. If I had read this before Ashton Hill naked Sundays, or if there had been a long time between, I'd be happier about this one. But I happened to read that one just today, and the part when they fall off the coach while making love seems to be just the same. Even word by word, I believe, for at least one paragraph if not more. Such repetition is rather disappointing. So, one star less because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was a nice go until the end! Unfortunately I will no longer read your material I don’t need to read or hear about gay relationships! You can try to make them normal there not and if I want to read about that crap I would go to that section!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it. It actually was a good story.Well done.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy5 months ago

That was a really lovely romantic tale …. That twist with Suzie and Quade, the joined childhood and yeah may 20 years are enough change in it ….. but normally shouldn’t we recognize childhood friends, doesn’t matter thank you for sharing this fabulous tale

💝💝💝💝🌸🌸💝💝💝🌸🌸🌸🌸💝💝💝✨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

SIMILAR Stories