A Forced Response Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around and tried to find my wife. I did not see her in the room with the other men and wives so I went looking for her down the hall in our bedroom.

I stepped inside and found my wife still crying with two others trying to console her. I looked at them in a way that asked for my wife and me to have a bit of privacy for a few moments.

They understood and left us.

I asked, "What made you bring Jamal Walker home tonight?"

She replied softly, "He made my life a living hell, demanding this and then lording it over that he was better than the rest of us females at work. He just kept up until he demanded to see you. He had just worn me down until I just told him yes without thinking. I had forgotten that it was Friday night and it was Poker night. I do not want to know what would have happened if James and the others had not been here."

I had to ask the question, "Has he had sex with you before?"

She replied, "Hell no! I was hoping in some way that he would just get off my case and leave me alone after seeing you tonight. I did not know beforehand that he would say what he said before out there. I was hoping that he would have talked to you and then he would have left, then I would have you afterwards to myself for the rest of the night. When I heard his voice yelling for me, it was like second nature to come running out even though I was dressed like I was. I am so sorry that I had embarrassed you in front of the others Bobby. I am sorry that I embarrassed myself in front of James. I do know better. My mind just fogged up. I do not know how to explain it better."

I replied, "Well the one thing that just saved that prick from James or me from killing him tonight was you telling me that he had not tried to rape you before tonight or had raped you away from home. I consider him having sex with you as rape and nothing more. I know at this moment, James in there wants to do bodily harm to the shit. It is all that I can do to keep James in check from hitting him some more with his bat. So get dressed, I want you back in that room so that you can get your self esteem back from your ex-boss. Just so you know Kim, I was not telling a lie to that prick, about your not working at the job there anymore. If you go to work again, you will have to have it agreed upon by me and give me the business name. I want to check the place out before hand if they are really interested in hiring you. I am doing this for your protection honey. I am not taking any back lip on this subject; so get dressed, quit crying, get your face clean and come back in the room with everyone else. You are a human being with feelings, wife and mother and not a slave to that prick. It is time to get back your life before you started work and that hell hole of a place."

I pulled myself away from my hug that I had given her after saying what I had to say.

I opened the door to the two waiting wives standing in the hall by the bedroom door.

They stepped in to look after my wife Kim when I stepped out of our bedroom. I walked back toward the room by the front door that held Jamal and the others.

I pulled the others aside into another room while James smirked behind his mask. I could tell that James wanted to do some more things to Jamal, but I wanted to hold off just yet thinking it though and not getting too out of hand.

I said to all in a hushed tone, "I believed that the party was over once Jamal had pushed his way in the door. I do not know if it is going to get uglier this evening or not, but I believed that it could. I do not want you to get in trouble with the law because of that prick and I would understand if you left with your wives right now. I would not fault you in any way. If you stay, I do not know if his friends might come looking for him after not finding him in Police custody or not. If they do show up, I do intend to call the Police, but for now I intend to teach the Black bastard a life long lesson that he will never forget after tonight."

They all wanted to stay and see it through to the end. I had to smile that I had employees that were true friends that would back you up in time of need.

With that last statement and answers, the unannounced party for Jamal to get his dessert this evening started with the first ring of the doorbell at 7 pm. sharp.

Before I answered the door, I asked James to haul Jamal outside on the patio for safe keeping.

I wanted to talk to the husbands and wives that were all to arrive. I wanted this chance before showing them what poor physical health Jamal had caught this evening.

In my thoughts, I am sure that Jamal believed that he was going to have my lovely wife's pussy tonight when he arrived at my front door.

I wanted her ex-boss to leave my house with nothing but himself covered in cow shit along with a few things of value to him left behind out on the back patio.

I wanted him to be in very much pain for the next few days and something to handicap him for the rest of his life. He needed something like this for him to forever remember this night.

I went to the front door. Not making a second mistake that started all this mess, I looked out of the peephole before opening the front door.

Outside was a smallish white male with slightly graying hair and his wife of taller build. They looked like they had hurried to get dressed because they had more than likely expected to be staying in this Friday evening at home.

I asked through the door their names. They replied from the fourth line of the names that Mike had written down when Jamal had talked earlier with James' help.

I invited them in and they were surprised at the number of people all ready here in my home. I told them that everything will be clear soon when everyone was to arrive.

I asked for the couples' keys and asked for one of my friends to drive their car around back in the large parking area so as to not block the smallish front parking entrance.

All their cars would soon be out of sight. If anyone else uninvited were to drive up looking for Jamal, they would not realize that the house was full of company. This was repeated several more times till everyone on the list was here, and accounted for by 7:45 pm.

I asked for quiet when everyone had arrived. I told them that I had brought them here under the authority of one Jamal Walker.

What you do not know until now, that any authority that he might have over you is now over, terminated, finished.

You will have your lives back like it was before Jamal intruded into your lives. You will get to see him in a whole new light in that for the first time you will have power over him instead of the other way around.

I have to tell each and every one of you that he tried to make me and my family like one of you this afternoon. I had my son, and my friends and their wives to stop him. I am tonight removing his power from him.

I am forever taking his power over people away from him in a very violent manner and he will never be able to get it back!

Let us all adjourn to the back of the estate where your former tormenter is being held.

As I walked in front of everyone towards the door, I was happy to see my wife appearing beside me before we left the room and went outside to where my son had his plaything held.

Everyone gasped at the site of Jamal tied up in a chair outside guarded from leaving by a hulk of a man.

I introduced everyone new to my son, James, and said that he likes to play, "Trick or Treat", since it was early with Jamal.

Do not worry about my son; he only wants to hurt someone special tonight.

With that being said, I said, "Let the games for tonight begin for one Jamal Walker...

A soon to be former Black Bull."

12