A Foreign Exchange Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd better get back to your place." He said to me in a serious masculine voice. I didn't want to leave but obeying him was more important. I gathered my dress from the floor and struggled to pull it up.

"You may like this better." Smiled Christoph, handing me a large white shirt to put on instead. I slipped out of the door in a rush. He didn't make any future plans for contact. He didn't even ask me my phone number! I wondered if he ever wanted to see me again. The thought made me shiver.

All day I thought about last night and whether or not Christoph had been as satisfied as me. It took me a few hours to accept that if I was to submit, it was time to stop wondering what Christoph was thinking and move on. If he wanted me, he would find a way to tell me. I sighed in reflection.

There was no denying it now. I knew what I'd been missing for all these years. A good, old-fashioned taste of submission. I only prayed there would be more in the future.

12