All Comments on 'A Foreign Visitor'

by curiouschattycouple

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

My kind of wife,Loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Everybody consented and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Great LW story. The usual, anon, crude critic has already appeared, though he will make additional comments, and impo will soon arrive to trash your story. They will mindlessly wail about all things offensive with you and the text. Delete their frivolous comments and keep writing. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT STORY

Great story -- please keep writing, and ignore the troll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She

Good tale and I'm sure it happens , I know it happens but at least hubby and wife were on the same page except for the insult. I could never do that I'm to jealous. I'd never get past cheating even if I found out 10 years after it happened I'd probably still leave her. I just have way to much pride and if I knew the other person would make it even worse

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyable read

An enjoyable read, though a bit too cliched - a large cock, a wife who has endless orgasms. I personally think a more realistic story would have been more erotic.

LEATBTLEATBTabout 7 years ago
It happens!

I'm never sure why people bother to read these stories and then leave negative comments? The site thrives on incest, not my thing at all so I don't read it and waste my time telling others how wrong it is!

I enjoyed this story very much, it's not true but could be, no exaggerated claims. I'm sure she will be on the receiving end of more cock soon and I look forward to reading about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GREAT STORY

PLEASE WRITE MORE.......THE BOTH OF YOU ARE GREAT WRITERS...PLEASE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Vacation Fling at Home!

This kind of serendipitous, one-off, “wife fucks a big cock” type encounter usually occurs when a couple is on vacation. However, in this case, the vacation or RV, came to them. This was a well-written and exciting story that both my wife and I enjoyed.

Many times, when vacationing in England or Europe, we have rented an RV in order to get out in the countryside. At home, in the USA, my wife is a prim and proper wife and mother. However, when on vacation abroad, where no one know us, she really lets her hair down. RV sex is great and she has had dozens of nice cocks over the years.

Keep writing; your stories are exciting and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NICE STORY. CHARACTERS WERE SKILLFULLY JUXTAPOSED...

I wish my wife & i had such an MFM but no such luck. She is very sexy but she takes life too seriously.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 6 years ago
Hot, could have bern hotter though

An editor could have helped, the wife is named Ember on page 1 and Amber on page 2.

Also, I don't think Robin's balls are slapping Ember's ass, if I'm picturing things right, she's on all fours, the husband is underneath in a 69, do Robin's balls are probably bouncing off theme husband's head.

Still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
cucks and sluts

My type of story, the above Anonymous must have a little dick and the story caused it to get all hard and squirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wicked & Hot

Well written, steamy, MFM.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 4 years ago
Great overnighter, it is always better than a planned encounter

Join the club, many readers will have witnessed the thrill of MFM with their wife and a stranger. This is a very believable encounter with a young stranger in their own yard. And a stud with a young hard cock, able to repeat, seals the deal on a 5* read. Well done.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Why do people read these cuck and whore stories and then leave nasty comments? Because they suck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercuriouschattycouple@curiouschattycouple
24 Followers
Boring married couple with kids. Enjoys fantasy MFM play and erotic pen pals. Perfectly content with the fantasies, not looking to play in the swinger community, but curious about what goes on. We write about our ideas; some his, some hers, some shared.