All Comments on 'A Forest's Long Awaited Renewal'

by sombrablanca

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyabout 12 years ago
Yes, I know...

some may see my vote as bias, because I helped work with editing, but I know how hard you worked, and I know how far you've come with this story. As the story went through the editing/rewriting procedures it developed into something that pulled me in and allowed me to see the story unfold. No matter how you place in the contest I truly hope you continue to write and continue to do what you enjoy - which is weaving a story for all to "see" through your eyes. Thanks again and I look forward to more.

Gamergirl10Gamergirl10about 12 years ago
Very wonderful story!

I am a sucker for anything surrounding Earth Day and fantasy stories, so the fact that you combined those and added a sense of mystery to the Father really drew me in. Loved it, so here's my vote! Very well written. So much so that I'll probably favorite it & re-read it slower later with a bottle of wine ;)

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
loved the imagery

wonderfully descriptive, and sexy in an understated, natural way that suited the magical theme of sex, nature, life. his seed spraying directly onto her egg threw me for a loop, but otherwise there was an almost hypnotic, seductive tone to the whole piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hmmm

Will there be more??

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 12 years ago
Simply beautiful!

I could almost smell the forest, the wet earth after the rain. Everything about the story was natural and organic, making it a perfect tribute to the Earth Day ideal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Deeply moving

That was by far the best story ive read in this genre. You have an amazing imagination, and the ability to bring your fantasies to life. I predict a wonderful career if you choose to persue it.

avatar302avatar302about 12 years ago
Well carried!

What a well carried love story and a true pleasure to read.

PandemosPandemosover 11 years ago
Lovely

and sensual. Such beautiful imagery, I had a full vision in my head. Thanks and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wonderful

Wonderfully written. Beautifully expressive. The attention to detail was excellent to read. You write very well. I hope you continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please write more!

Love the detail. I'd love to see more stories like this.

ROakwineROakwineabout 8 years ago
Cervical penetration?

Are you actually saying he has a 2 millimeter diameter cock? Really? It's 1/10th of an inch across?

Because that's about the size of the cervical opening and it doesn't stretch particularly.

Why so many writers of erotica seem confused by the basic mechanics of sex is a mystery to me. One thing you can bet on: No one penetrates the cervix with their penis. That simply isn't how sex works.

dbelmont699dbelmont699over 1 year ago

Overall I have to tell you I really enjoyed it. And you know what I mean by enjoyed. But I am going to offer some criticism. It's not meant as any sort of personal attack. But like several others the whole he penetrated her cervix makes no sense. I know, this is a fantasy story. But even in fantasy we need a logical basis to hang our disbelief on. We have thousands of years of women being bred by Forest creatures and the spirit of the forest. So there is a great foundation no matter how fancyful it might be. But, we all know that penises do not penetrate cervixes.

It creates a jarring CounterPoint in and otherwise find story. I can imagine several constructs you could have used to indicate that he filled her and penetrated her as deeply as possible. Without crossing into an established disbelief.

But as I said I did enjoy the story. Even with that somewhat discordant note. I will be following you to see what other delights you create. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous