A Formerly Shy Person Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey was a bit embarrassed and was breathing hard as the game continued. I had Kristi do jumping jacks beside the hot-tub, she had Joey kiss each of us and guess who was who, and he found out from Pandora that she masturbated at least once a day. She wasn't even embarrassed when she told us. She was so brave, like Kristi.

We switched direction so that we were giving a different person a dare or query, and Kristi decided to get revenge for me embarrassing her with jumping jacks in the cold air while wearing just her new wet bikini. That actually make her glare at me and blush a bit. She, in fact, changed the game and direction of the evening and us drunken louts were happy to comply. "Susan, I think you're too innocent and chicken to keep going with the game."

I was a bit offended she'd think so, but then I saw her wink. "I can do anything you can do Kristi. I can do anything any of you can do." I was sounding a bit obstinant, but nobody noticed instead going, "Wooooooo," at my attitude.

At that, Kristi reached down under the water, did a shimmy and shove and came up holding her bikini bottoms. Nothing could be seen through the bubbles, but I could see Pandora's eyes bulge then narrow as a smile formed. Joey squirmed and, I think, shifted something around in his bathing suit. "I dare all of you to do the same. Or are you going to fail the dare and have to take something off for the rest of the night?" She spun them around and tossed them to the deck floor.

Pandora laughed, looking at me then at Joey, and did the same.

Joey looked down, gulped, and reached down. I could see his flush under the deck lights and longed to reach out with my foot to see what it could feel. I wanted to see more of his body.

They were all looking at me. "You've painted yourself into a corner Susan. Take off your bottoms. Ooooh, you're not wearing a bikini, so you can't actually do what we all can do. I guess you're going to fail the dare and either end up naked for the night if you stick with the game rules, run around the block naked if you drop out, and be my servant for a day if you don't do that. That's what you get for the jumping jacks – now my breasts are sore." She said this with a smile in her voice, and I could see a sparkle in her eye. The four of us laughed as well.

But then it was up to me. "But you made me wear this bathing suit because of that stupid promise. OK. I can do this." I was as careful as I could be, sinking low in the water, and I slid the straps of the suit off my shoulders, down my body, over my hips, and off my legs. I threw it drunkenly, and a bit too hard, and instead of landing on the deck, it went over the railing and into the grass yard below.

That brought another round of laughter, and I realized through my alcoholic daze, that I'd maybe gone a bit far here. What would they think.

They thought I was drunk and laughed some more. But the game continued that way, mostly with people stating truths and everyone else following. There was more kissing. And then Pandora stood up, the water only reaching her waste now and said I dare you all to stand up and stretch like this; she raised her hands, showing us what she meant. This was fine Kristi too. Joey was taller and drunkenly stood up, and I'm sure I saw the head of his cock crest the bubbles before he caught himself and lowered down a bit.

Again, they all looked at me. I gave them a proud look, and I did it. I stood up. I might have bared a bit more below my waste as Joey did, but nothing that wasn't smooth skin. And my breasts. Open in the night air. In front of a boy. A guy. And he was staring as I raised my arms, my breasts jutting out proudly, the nipples hardening under the cool air's touch and goose pimples forming and spreading across my torso and arms. I desperately wanted to touch myself, but managed to resist.

"Wow." Joey spoke, there was a moment's pause, and we all sat down again.

"I'll give it to you, I wasn't sure you had it in you, but it was win-win for us regardless." Pandora said it with a smile, and Joey continued the game with a truth and sparks in the air.

***

12