All Comments on 'A Fresh Start'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ttrfanaticttrfanaticabout 7 years ago
Excellent Work

I enjoyed the story build up and the eventual sexual tension culminating into a very hot encounter!!! I think you did a fantastic job with this story and I look forward to future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

simply amazing ,i would love to read more . much more ! better yet have that amazing scene happen to me , thank you so much. hope life is treating you so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more please

I actually liked this story. would love to see continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

So hot, love it.

lovecurves999lovecurves999about 7 years ago
Beautifully written

I haven't read a better story in a long time. If the point of an erotic literature is to excite, then this story is among the best. Well beyond that though was the quality of the prose, and the development of the story and characters. Well done!

blush_jblush_jabout 7 years ago
Such a cute story!

I loved this so much, it was a great read from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
disappointed and pleased

im disappointed in her parents I say her because obviously she feels better in a woman's body and i think the perfect revenge would be for her to be successful and have children that they will never see. Its also the parents job to love and protect their children no matter what. pleased cause everyone loves the naughty librarian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Love the story read it many times feels like there's a follow up in order does she become a kept woman does the strap-on hit it's Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Absolutely loved this one! I'm sure we all knew they'd get it on, but the librarian turned dominatrix was a masterstroke. What sets it apart though are the little touches of humour.

This is the third story of yours I've read on the trot. Obviously I really liked the others or I'd've wandered off to another author, but this one is special. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wine...

Alexia said she could taste a hint of grape... it’s wine... obviously there is grape

XtinaSmith2017XtinaSmith2017about 6 years agoAuthor
Grapes...

I believe that was the joke :D Xx

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Great dialogue. Interesting characters. Some insight into Alexia's thoughts & feelings, and a verrrry erotic sex scene. Mmmm.

I laughed lightly at the Wine - Grapes joke in the story, and louder at the one in the Comments.

I agree with other commenters, I'd love to see another chapter. So many possibilities.

Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lots of fun!

You need an editor to make this shine, but the story was a lot of fun, imaginative and full of great details.

J

kania_helpukania_helpualmost 3 years ago

I loved it!! It's been 3 years, please write another chapter. What more did Emily do to Alexia? Did Emily explain why she loved being dominate? Did Emily really use a strap-on on Alexia? Did Alexia get a job, go back to school, or did Emily just make here a slave at home. Use her to keep the apt. clean, learn to cook clean and mainly be a sexy maid and sex slave. Wow What stories you could write. Please write more of this story. And soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Americanisms

For someone who apparently comes from the North East of England you use a lot of American expressions in your writing. Math and ass to name a couple. It doesn't detract from the story but makes it a tad confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

meh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
2391 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...