A Fresh Start Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belisana
Belisana
84 Followers

Donna licked gently at first, drawing her lover to a peak of pleasure and keeping her there. She sucked Gina's clit into her mouth, and let her tongue tip dance over it. Gina could not hold out for long with the feelings that she was getting, and soon her moans changed from soft and pleading to loud and ecstatic. Her hips bucked, as she came, driving Donnas tongue deep into her.

Donna did not stop, but rode the wave of pleasure with her, her own overheated sex pulsing, her juices flowing liberally. Donna did not cum, but was very near ready to when Gina's climax subsided. She quickly shifted position, rolling onto her back, she pulled Gina on top of her and said "ride it baby, so I can watch you when you cum."

Gina was on her knees atop her lover's hard phallus in seconds flat, riding it, bringing herself as much pleasure as she could find. Her being on top, allowed Donna to cool off just a bit, she didn't want to cum before Gina had had her fill, because she knew when she did, she would be totally spent.

Gina rode Donnas strap on to one climax, and then another, almost without slowing down. When she came down from the second climax, Donna pulled her down on top of her, and rolled with one smooth motion. Landing with Gina under her she never missed a stroke, but continued to pound into the young redhead, driving her closer and closer to a mind shattering orgasm. Donna rode the wave with her though she concentrated on making her partner cum first.

Gina's breathing signaled her climax was close and the lithe trucker doubled her strokes, sending her over the edge. Donna saw and felt her lover cum, felt the trembling of her body, the tight squeezing of her muscles, felt with her whole being that her lover was riding the wave of bliss.

As Gina came down from her euphoric high, Donna felt the first twinge in her own pussy. That twinge became a flood of pent up pleasure, and wave after wave flooded over her. The sweet blackness threatened to overtake her, and she fought against it, needing to feel this orgasmic episode in its entirety. Slowly, the waves subsided, and Donna realized she had managed to remain conscious. She collapsed on top of Gina, and quickly rolled off of her. Lying beside her, she gasped for air.

Her breathing slowed and became normal, as she gathered her lover in her arms. Gina lay with her head pillowed on one of Donna's nearly flat breasts and drifted off to sleep. Dreams of a fresh start with the one she loved filled her head.

Donna, the tough little trucker had finally met her match in this fiery little redhead. As sleep overtook her, Donna saw a glimpse of the future, long ribbons of highway, and the sweet Gina, her wife, her partner, by her side.

Belisana
Belisana
84 Followers
12