All Comments on 'A Fresh Start for Wendy Ch. 01'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GregoryJ2471GregoryJ2471over 9 years ago
Another home run!

Your writings flow like your other stories; looking forward to the rest of the series. Ben and Wendy are sure to bring much pleasure to your many readers. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start

Quite a few women have benefited from relationship with a more mature man. they are established and patient with no game playing.

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor
Working on part 2 but I have a question

I wrote easily the first half of part two but now am wondering about a 'small' detail.

I gave Ben a long but thin cock in memory of an unexpected lover. His cock was long and the head was prominent but even when it was erect, it was thin - I could easily grasp it fully with plenty of room left over between my fingers.

I was always a bit bothered by the shape and feel of his erections but I decided to incorporate that detail into this story. It's made me wonder though, if I'm unique in my feelings toward thinner cocks. Does the thickness of a man's cock make a difference to other women? I would love to hear any thoughts on this topic.

With the holidays over I can get back to the story and hope to submit it soon. Thanks for reading.

Cardinal81Cardinal81about 9 years ago
Off to an amazing start!!

As a "new" reader to your stories, I am enjoying this one very much. Of course, the sex is exciting, but I am also enjoying the tenderness and intimacy that this story describes. As for your concerns about Ben's anatomy, I believe you writing that he has a "long, thinnish penis" would be fine, as far as I'm concerned. I grow tiresome of stories where the man's penis is "massive, 10 inch, round as a Coke can," etc. This story has a more intimate and loving vibe to it and is therefore, to me, more life like. While Ben's "package" is important, as a woman, I feel like that it really isn't the main focus. I feel that longer, thinnish penises are very are attractive, just as some men with shorter, fatter penises. Your stories are amazing and I know we'll enjoy Part 2, regardless as to how you proceed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TO FOLLOW

What happened to part 2???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrible place to end part 1!

This is great build up and I don't mind breaking the story into 2 chapters. That's often better and this is written better than many stories on Literotica. But ending the 1st chapter in the middle of the 1st foreplay in the story? Bad form!

Include at least one sex scene per chapter, please--even if it's only one partner giving the other oral!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES