All Comments on 'A Friday Afternoon Massage'

by sterlingdaydream

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very nice

Love to cum into that kind of situation.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 7 years ago
Loved It

Love the idea of a strong, sexy masseur taking charge - as in my own story, "Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me!" How about another chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*****

Nice. Well written. Erotic. I hope you write chapter 2 and this time with a little more dialogue and some full sex fucking and sucking. Every once in a while a straight guy meets another straight guy who he enjoys having sex with. Each can apologize and express their appropriate "guilt" over indulging in this form of sex that neither would seek out. It's a big change for both of them. A chance to have sex with a man and not worry about whether or not either of them is gay. We're all on a gay-straight spectrum somewhere and every once in a while two guys like this meet and have the courage to go ahead. It's a hot topic and I hope you pursue it.

sterlingdaydreamsterlingdaydreamover 7 years agoAuthor
from the author

I agree that we're all somewhere on the gay-straight spectrum, I think a lot of us are willing to experiment. Incidentally, the feedback email doesn't seem to be working, so if you want to contact me directly, send to seven777773@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very Hot

I couldn't help pulling my cock out as I was reading this story think I might go to get a massage for the first time in my life

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

These two have to continue their "massage". If they do, they would soon find they love massaging eachother with their mouths and/or ass. They will find that m2m sex is fantastic.

hotwillyhotwillyover 7 years ago
Massage

Well written good story

Same as others it had a great reaction o me

Please write a Chapeter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

Your story was hot. I'm a straight married guy with a very similar fantasy. Definitely have to follow up with chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent story

I keep coming back to this story and it arouses me every time.

FlexibilityFlexibilityabout 7 years ago
Very, very erotic!

This was beautifully done, the anticipation was teasingly and erotically described, and the giving in to the sensuality both were feeling was fantastically sexy, very, very sexy. I've enjoyed my best times with masseurs and this is a sweet reminder. Now to call my regular guy... :)

jjfronjjfronabout 7 years ago
Absolutely!

Great story, well written. I'm bi, but any kind of sexual contact is fun...this

would be a great way to get to know your masseur.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Massage

Excellent story..not over the top like some....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Highly erotic story. Definitely needs chapter 2. After a massage like that one, you must come back for more! I'm married and had four male massages before I found my current male masseuse. Similar experience as this story, except each time I return to him, we enjoy each other more and more. I've found that I love to have my ass played with and I love to fondle his gorgeous cock! Next visit, just as in this story, I want him to lean over me as he massages my chest and nipples, then I will bend my head back, let him rub his hard cock over my lips and face, then engulf him in my mouth!! Give us a Chapter 2!!

MetawampeMetawampeabout 7 years ago

That's how I'd like my first massage to occur.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 7 years ago
WOW - Casual Sex to Extreme

Great intro for 2 good guys; 2 straight, but open minded and willing to step out of the norm. What was the ad slogan?

"Reach Out And Touch Someone"

IT WORKS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delicious!

So hot! Deliciously slow and tantalising, very erotically described, and oh so satisfying an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Massage delight

From the age of 16 I had been meeting men for sex and always did what they wanted .. from 21 onwards I got more selective , discovering new delights ( cross dressing , shaving and enemas - one guy who fucked me complained I hadn’t cleaned myself out before he pushed his cock in , so I became fastidious after that )

After my depilation session, I asked the guy who did it if he could recommend a masseur ? .. he replied immediately with David and his number which I called as soon as I got home - my appointment was on Friday at 6 pm !!

On Friday I left work early and made sure I was clean ( outside and inside !! ) before heading to his place ...

David was older than I thought ( around 50 ) and took me through to the parlour .. he left me to strip and get on the table face down .. the massage was very soothing and I almost fell asleep but he told me to turn over on my back and smiled when he saw I was hairless ..

“ very good professional job .. was it Danny who did it ? “

“ yes and he told me about you “ I replied as he poured the warm oil on my chest

“ we have an arrangement “ he said simply as he rubbed the oil in , his hands getting close to my rampant cock !! - I got butterflies and groaned quietly as he brushed it with the back of his hand !... he then lifted my knees up and poured oil down between my legs and started to work it into my buttocks and hole .. my legs were shaking as I felt his finger slide into me ....

“ Relax Charles I’ll take it easy - has Danny done this too ? “

“ Yesss “ I gasped as he slid another finger in and squeezed my cock with his other hand - I was his and he knew it !! .. he withdrew his fingers slipped off his shorts and knelt on the table between my spread legs , lifting them up onto his broad shoulders and moved forward until the head of his cock nudged my twitching hole then he bore down slowly until the head popped into me - I gasped as I felt a slight pain , his cock was bigger than Dans !! and it stretched me a bit .. slowly but steadily he impaled me on it until his smooth balls slapped my ass .. towering above me he leaned down and kissed me passionately on the lips , my arms went round him and pulled him deeper into me , my legs sliding down round his waist , gripping him tight as he ploughed into me ... we were locked together for an age it seemed as he fucked me senseless

“ Mouth or ass ? “ he gasped as he neared orgasm

“ Ass this tme “ I moaned like a whore as I thrust back at him... David gasped and moaned as he spurted his cum into me ( it seemed to go on for ever ) , before collapsing on top of me - spent !!..

Happily for me , David then got off the table and sucked me off , swallowing all my cum - I became a regular customer ( although I never once paid )

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovvely

Ive been in the same situation myself, it brought back fond memories

joehard_007joehard_007over 5 years ago
Great Story!

I love the way you write this erotic tale. You really put me into the scene, and it felt so erotic! We seem to have very similar tastes - both curious and wanting to try some male action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ME TOO!!

WOW. Brought back some good memories and some bad ones. I always went to a male therapist with the expectation that he would jack me off. Most did. Some experiences were great. Some not so much. Some guys worked it as like a production line. Go fast and moved on to the next body.

My absolutely favorite guy was a well built gay man who messaged in the nude. Touching was encouraged. He would place his cock in my hand and in my mouth. He would edge me and just as I as about ready to shot he would smack my balls. If I tried to bring myself he would move my hand and really spank my cock. After a while he would fuck me. The only rule was no kissing.

We would always talk for a few minutes after a session. He would remain nude, totally confortable as I admired his body. He would talk about his partners, his job, his family, friends and sex life.

He was truly good to me and for me. Sadly when Craig’s List whent out of bussiness, he did too.

His massage sessions where truly therapeutic, good for the body. the mind and the soul. I thanked God for the three years of service he gave me

Padrick

txboyalonetxboyaloneabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

When I was str8 I would get a massage and think how good it would feel to have the masseuse massage my butt and dick. There was a degree of intamacy that I enjoyed but always came Up short of totally all in and ultimate relaxation. In my 40's I realized I liked guys as much if not more then the one women I loved. I found a guy who would trade massages that included anal play and jacking each other off at the end. Those were fun sex times but neither one of us new what we were doing regarding the massage part. Then I found a gay massage site that listed local guys and the term then was erotic or sensual massages. Over the years I have had some great massages. Your story reminded me so much of a couple of those first ones, where masseuse and client were trying to find there way. The guy I go to now, big black guy with fantastic hands plays my bottom and taint like a violin master He has perfected the prostrate massage while jacking you off to unbelievable heights. And gives a total,massage, so wonderful... Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Return visit... please!

I'm usually not a big fan of story series... especially ones that go on forever. However, this story BEGS for a follow-up! Did the masseur keep his one male client? How did it affect each one after the massage? Did they have another session...and what happened? Did they up their game?

Please consider writing another installment. This one was so believable...and good!

Theo2dayTheo2dayover 4 years ago
You read my mind!

Loved the story! I think it deserves another chapter to see where this adventure leads to.

JimBriefsNPitsJimBriefsNPitsover 4 years ago
Been there, done that &

Got the washrag!

Well written. Nice slow build-up to a deliciously erotic finish. You have a skill. As so many others, I hope to enjoy additional work.

Lived a variation of this multiple times as a gay man. Will he? How will he try? So exciting with a new masseur.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

A great story.Something very much the same led to my first time m2m sex.Norhing better than an erotic oily massage to make me hard.Seems that 2hard cocks in private can lead to most pleasurable sex.Just to be treated as nice sex between two compatible people.

lickmydivinepussylickmydivinepussyover 4 years ago
next session...

get Kelly involved somehow or another - maybe she stumbles across them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow - so erotic!!

That was a really well-written, super hot story! You are a gifted writer! I was so into it the entire time, and was enjoying stroking my own hard cock while reading it (maybe should have gotten some oil?? :) Thanks for the submission. Keep up the hot writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nicely written

"Though I'd have to say, maybe it would be ok to keep one male client..."

I liked that at the end and not everything needs to be shared in life either.

Let's face it, if 'everything' was shared I think there would be a lot more separations and unhappy people on this planet. Besides, if it stays in the massage room, all good... Well that is my excuse anyway ;)

I like the build up in the story and then the explosion of cum.

Nothing like a good firm massage from a good strong man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story I not only became hard I jerked off on my wife strap on then sucked all my cum off of it. The wife caught me with the dildo in my mouth then looked at my computer to see what had put me in this state. She smiled and asked if I wanted a male erotic massage. YES PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it now I want to get a gay nude massage my dick is fully erect after reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the story was a very believable way for two straight men to have a gay experience. Given the way it happen I would have probably done the same.

427427about 2 years ago

Story was well written and totally erotic!!....I started getting aroused when the masseur’s cock started getting rubbed and got totally hard when both cocks were touching.....Now I’m going to play with my dildo and read the story again!!....Ahhhhhhh....

RobJasperRobJasperabout 2 years ago

OMG! Loved it! So well written and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this seems so believable. I would love to be in this situation an able to enjoy my first oppportunity to explore another man's penis like this. I long to just be able to feel another man get hard in my hands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now this is what I was looking for in a first time mm story. Mutual discovery and exploration between equals. Most of the stories in this category end up with one dominating the other, and I don't like that.

NotMyname62NotMyname625 months ago

Yes, please. Me next! Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am a 55 year old man and had never had a gay experience, my wife passed away about 3 months ago. While jogging I pulled a muscle and it hung around for a couple weeks. A friend of mine suggested that I go and get a massage. I looked in the newspaper and found a gentleman who was local and decided to give it a try. When I got there, we had an interview and I explained the situation with my leg. He said he thought he would be able to help and asked if I wanted a full body massage.. being as I was going in anyway, I said sure why not. I got naked and laid down on the table and he covered me with a towel. He began massaging me paying attention to my injured thigh. The massage felt very good and I begin to get kind of aroused. I hadn’t had sex in over a year and was actually pretty horny. His hands touch my balls a couple times, and I began to become aroused. He asked me how it felt and I told him it felt very good. soon my cock was obviously standing up firm and hard. He pushed the towel up a little bit in my cock popped out of the bottom. He then took the towel completely off and said I had a very nice cock. He then began to gently stroke it and cover it in oil by now, I was squirming a little bit and completely turned on. Then began to lick my balls in the cock. He pulled his short down in his hard cock immediately spring out his cock was much larger than mine, and I was amazed that I put my hand down there and begin to stroke it. Then put my cock in his mouth and licked and sucked it. He sucked and stroke my cock till I shot a load on my stomach. I continued jerking him off. He asked me if I wanted to suck his cock. I wanted to, but I was a little bit afraid so we continue jerking him off until he came on my stomach also, I was shocked that I become so aroused with another man. We cleaned up and I made an appointment for two weeks later. When I got there, he laid me on the table and didn’t even bother with the towel. He started with massage and it wasn’t long before his hands found my cock , immediately again I was hard as a rock almost immediately my cock was buried in his mouth someone he was laying next to me on the table, rubbing his cock against mine. We then got in the 69 position and he began sucking my cock. His cock looked very good and large and I started licking it and put it in my mouth. it wasn’t long before I knew he was ready to come also. I pulled his cock out and jerked him off as he came in my face. I go to see him every two weeks and we have progressed from just sucking to fucking I never dreamed a cock could feel so good in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. Perfectly written I was hard before being half way through. I just wish this would happen to me soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This massage story is so good and so very erotic. I wish I had been there. The question I have is how they did not blow each other. I would not have been able to resist.

QCDaddyQCDaddy16 days ago

Great Story! So erotic! I came so hard, right along with you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersterlingdaydream@sterlingdaydream
love reading and writing literotica. welcome feedback, comments, conversation. i also have some stories under another profile, email me and I'll tell you which one.