A Friday Afternoon Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not remember a time when I had come so hard. I was still on my back and Jim was somehow still standing, and my cock was still hard and jerking minutes after I had come. We continued to hold onto each other's cocks, and my mind was ablaze with the completely unthinkable thing we had just done.

After what seemed like a half an hour, I felt Jim's cock become a bit softer, and I felt my cock coming down as well. We released our grip on each other and he found the wash cloth and the oily towel and we cleaned ourselves up. I was still sure I wasn't attracted to men, but I was still quite entranced watching Jim run the oily towel over his still semi erect cock.

He slipped his pants up and mumbled something about meeting me in the lobby and left me to get dressed. I was almost too weak to find my clothes and put them on straight, but somehow I pulled it off and met Jim out in the lobby. He looked as shook up as I felt.

"Hey, things kinda got out of control in there, eh?" he stammered.

"Yes I'll say," I answered. "Fantastic massage though."

"Yeah, I have to say I enjoyed it too. Honestly, this is the first time I've ever even thought about getting naked like that with a guy, I can't believe I did that. I hope you are cool with keeping this on the down low, I could lose my job here for this, plus I expect I would lose my girlfriend."

"No worries, if my wife found out about this I suspect she'd freak too. I've never been with a guy like that either."

He seemed to relax, realizing that this crazy secret was going to stay that way.

"I'm thinking that I probably need to avoid doing guy massages in the future," he said.

"Yeah, I could see how that could be a problem," I grinned.

We stood there quietly for a minute, lost in our recent memories.

"Though I'd have to say, maybe it would be ok to keep one male client..."

12