A Friday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey" she said with a smile "I'm not going to be the only one not stoned around here. You guys get so stupid when you're loaded."

We all laughed.

"Alright then, behave yourself" Eric told his wife with a smile.

She just smiled back at him.

I remembered that Eric once told me that Bess gets a little frisky when she smokes pot. "Hmmmm" I wondered.

We just sat there toking, drinking, and making small talk for awhile, giggling like teenagers after smoking their first joint. All of a sudden Bess popped up, "ooh I love this song!" she said as a bossa nova tune came on the radio. She started dancing around the room shaking that marvelous ass of hers.

I watched transfixed as she moved so sexily around the den. At about the mid-point of the song I came to my senses and realized that I shouldn't be ogling my best friend's wife like that right in front of him. I looked over at him, hoping he wasn't mad, only to see this big shit eating grin on his face. He knew his wife was hot and he loved it.

"Whew!" Bess said as the song ended and she plopped down between us once again.

This time I noticed that she'd spread her legs open a bit, just enough so our legs were touching. An electric shock ran through me. I looked over and saw that her other thigh was right up against Eric.

"God I love dancing to that song."

"Maybe you should get a part time job" Eric said. "The last time I heard that song was when Mike and I went to Lace."

We both laughed and Bess giggled as she pinched him playfully on the arm. "Oh you'd just love to see your pretty wifey up on a pole wouldn't you?"

"We'd get rich!" he said. "Didn't you see Mike drooling over you?"

There wasn't a hint of jealousy in his voice, but I looked over to him anyway just to see if he was upset, but he was still sporting that shit eating grin.

"Yeah, but what if I had to give lap dances to horny old men?" she countered.

"You mean like Mike?" he said. "We'd be billionaires!"

We all cracked up.

Eric lit up the joint and we finished the roach.

Bess stood up and turned to me and said in a husky exaggerated voice "what about it sport? Twenty bucks for a lap dance?"

We all laughed.

"Bess that would probably kill him" Eric said with mock concern.

"No, these old guys have heart pills and stuff" Bess said and then she sat on my lap facing me. My dick stirred. She shook her magnificent boobs in my face. I started to lean into her, but she pulled back and said "Uh uh, no touching, unless you want to go to a booth and that costs a hundred."

I laughed and pulled away. As I did though, I could see that her nipples had gotten hard and were straining against light fabric of her tank top.

Bess rotated around and sat down again on my lap and started gently bouncing.

I got a woody.

She knew it. She wiggled her ass on me and I could hear that her breathing had become a bit strained.

She turned around and smiled as she got off my ass and gave me a peck on the cheek and then to my utter astonishment, blew in my ear and whispered just loud enough for Eric to hear "I do bachelor parties too!"

We all cracked up!

It was just good fun.

Bess sat down between us again and leaned over to Eric.

"Now don't get jealous baby, I'm just doing my job. The boss gets mad if we don't fleece the customers."

We all laughed again as she gave him a peck on the cheek.

"You know I'm all yours baby" she said as she kissed his lips.

He kissed her back and then they kissed again, and then again, the last time passionately.

It was incredibly hot watching them especially as Eric's petted her sexy back with his hand and moved it around her front until I was sure he was caressing her boob.

Bess moaned.

"You know I should probably get going and let you two kids go to bed" I said and started to stand up.

Bess turned quickly to me and pushed me back on the sofa.

"You're not going anywhere tonight Mike" she said as she looked into my eyes.

Then she leaned in and kissed me deeply right on the mouth.

When we broke the kiss I looked quickly over at Eric who just had this "Let's do this" smile on his face.

Bess kissed me again—this time with great passion. I opened my lips and let her hot wet tongue into my mouth. My senses switched onto overload.

We made out for several minutes. I planted light kisses along her face and neck. I licked her little mole which led her to elicit a sexy moan.

My hands were roaming over her shoulders and back as she kissed me deeply one more time.

Then she leaned back over to her husband. I could see he had a tent just like the one in my pants.

I would have been content to just watch them, but Bess reached back as she kissed her husband and placed her hand on my rock hard cock.

"Oh baby! This is just like our fantasy" she sighed to Eric. They continued to kiss as she stroked my hard cock through my pants.

She pulled away and leaned into me again, offering me her hot sexy mouth. I took her in. I inhaled her. My tongue probed and she greedily accepted it. I looked over and could see that Eric's cock was out of his pants and one of her delicate hands was pumping it up and down.

Bess reached for my waistband. She unbuttoned me and slowly eased my zipper down. She rubbed my hardness over my briefs. I thought I heard her whisper "I want to fuck you."

Breaking our kiss, she said "let's get you boys out of these pants." I lifted my hips and my pants and briefs ended up in a pile on the floor next to Eric's.

Eric's beautiful wife then pulled us both up into a standing position. She kissed the tip of his dick then leaned over to me. Gently spreading my legs she moved under me. Her tongue found my perineum. She licked me softly there for a few seconds then began bathing my balls with her tongue. Oh my God this woman knew what she was doing!

She flicked the spot where my shaft joined my balls then slowly, slowly licked her way up to my cleft. I was leaking copious amounts of precum. Bess slathered her tongue over my peehole licking up all of my secretions.

I thought I was in heaven. That was until Bess slowly took the tip of my cock between her hot wet lips and began pumping her mouth up and down gently on my cock.

She plunged a few inches down and then pulled off of me with a plop and moved over quickly to take all of Eric's manhood all the way down her mouth, probably to the front of her throat.

Eric and I were pretty equal in size, but I noticed that our cocks were quite different. His was very fair, sort of pink, and almost translucent. I could see purple veins almost ready to burst from his tight, pale skin. He was about five to five and a half inches cut, reasonably thick with a small head that was almost bright red from the stimulation.

I'm about five and a half to five and three quarters of an inch (yes, Lit readers, at less than seven inches we tend to get pretty detailed). My cock is rather thick with a bulbous head. Since I have a dark complexion, my it's sort of brownish in color and when I'm excited like I obviously was that night, my dickhead is almost purple.

Bess rotated back and forth between us, sucking our dicks, licking the peeholes. Eric just kept smiling at me with this "holy shit!" look in his eyes.

At one point Bess took the tips of both of our penises in her hot little mouth at the same time. I'd never touched another man's cock before, although I'd become quite curious over the past few years. I felt mildly embarrassed, a bit like the first time I entered an adult bookstore to buy whacking material when I was a kid. I felt myself flushing with excitement. My head pounded. I think my cock grew another inch, in fact, I don't think I'd ever been that hard.

My excitement increased as Bess made Eric and I stand face to face. She lined up our cocks so that our shafts were touching, then took us both into her mouth at the same time.

I looked down and could see our dicks filling her mouth and stretching her cheeks.

When I looked up at Eric I could see that he too was in ecstasy. He was also blushing as much as I felt that I was. His nipples were hard. I don't know why, but I reached over and tweaked one with my fingers. He replied in kind.

Bess had pulled off her top revealing lovely, puckered pink aureole with nipples just a bit narrower than a dime. They were hard and sticking out. Almost instinctively Eric and I reached out together and each took one between our thumbs and forefingers, gently applying pressure as we squeezed his wife's nipples. Bess moaned loudly, but the sound was muffled by our cocks in her mouth.

She stood up and kissed us both.

Eric said "let's go to bed."

I followed them.

When we got to the bedroom Bess quickly removed our shirts. Standing before her totally naked, we took turns kissing her lips and licking her neck, shoulders, and nipples. Our cocks brushed together a few times.

I kissed my way down her stomach and slowly lowered my mouth over her pajama clad mound. She wasn't wearing panties. I kissed her pussy over the fabric, inhaling her intoxicating scent. She smelled like the perfect combination of shower and pussy juice!

I got on my knees I slipped my fingers between the waistband of her pajamas and gently slipped them off. I stopped to admire the soft hair of her mound. She kept it lightly trimmed. I inhaled her luscious scent for a moment, then, went to work. I spread her legs gently and licked her inner thighs, drawing a low passionate moan from her. I wanted nothing more than to please this woman. The smell of her hot pussy filled the room. Eric set her down gently on the bed. I looked up and he was bathing her breasts with his tongue, kissing her neck and lips, and softly telling her that he loved her. She looked in his eyes and told him that she loved him with all of her heart and would do anything for him. He said "me too baby."

I got to work. Slowly, tentatively, I kissed her inner thighs. I so longed for her pussy in my mouth, but I wanted to tease her until she wanted it as much as I did. It didn't take long. Her moans and sighs picked up. I kissed my way to her slightly meaty lips and enjoyed the view. Bess' outer lips were an inviting pink, and as I spread them, I got a glimpse of the deep red softness inside. I licked around the edges of her hot pussy, slowly, lovingly. Her breathing increased. I gently spread her open with my fingers and licked up the length of her slit, approaching her clit, but not touching it reveling in the taste of her delicious pussy. "Oh my God yess" she sighed.

I licked her and tasted her for several minutes and heard muffled moan after muffled moan. When I looked up I saw Eric kneeling on the bed with his cock in her mouth.

As her moans increased I decided it was time and started licking slowly around the edges of her clit. Taking my time, good Lord I could have eaten her for a century and been perfectly happy! After a few minutes I started increasing the speed as I licked the edges of her clit. She started bucking her hips, begging me with her body to touch her clit which was now fully engorged and protruding from its lovely hood.

I waited until I thought she couldn't take it anymore and then ran my tongue over her clitty.

"Oh my God!" She moaned loudly then took her husband's dick back into her mouth.

I went to work on her clit in earnest as I inserted a finger into her hot wet hole. Damn she was hot for it. As I began to tongue her clit faster and faster I matched the pace of my tongue with my finger. I could feel her orgasm building. She must have been really sensitive because she kept twisting her hips, but I adjusted with her, keeping the pressure on her clit as I finger fucked my friend's beautiful wife. Her orgasm hit and she began forcing her hips into my mouth. I kept licking her as she climaxed going until the spasms subsided and she gently pushed back. She let out a high-pitched squeal.

I kissed my way back up her tummy, lingering on her beautiful tits, and kissed her deeply on the mouth. I could smell and taste Eric's musk on her.

We reclined on the bed with Bess between us. Eric and I began taking turns kissing and licking her. If I kissed her lips, he bathed her neck, chest, and tits. When he moved to her lips, I took his spot. I was gently pumping my cock against her thigh.

I noticed Eric's hands roaming down her body. When I heard Bess moan, "Oh God" I looked down to see that his fingers were in her cunt.

I kept licking and kissing her face, neck, and torso until Bess said, "I need a cock. Fuck me Mike, fuck me!"

I looked at Eric and he smiled and said "you heard the lady."

I simply rolled on top of her. I was about to enter her when Eric said. "Hey Mike, would it be ok if I guided you into my wife?"

As I shook my head yes, I felt Eric's hand wrapping around the base of my cock. I was on fire. He aimed my shaft at his wife's hot wet hole. He teased her lips and clit with the tip of my cock which was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum, and then he gently pushed me into his hot, young wife.

Bess moaned "oh fuck yes, fuck me."

Eric said, "yeah man fuck my wife."

I started gently pumping just the head in and out of her tight, young twat, eventually inching farther and farther in until I was buried to the hilt. I just laid there for a moment enjoying the way her cunt was enveloping my cock. Then, I began fucking her. Slowly.

The bed shifted a bit as I felt Eric moving around as I gently pumped and kissed his sweet wife. When I broke our kiss, I could see his hard cock right next to our faces. Bess took him in her beautiful mouth and began blowing him. It was amazing! As I fucked her I had the most amazing pov of this hot little wife sucking her husband's dick. I picked up my pace gradually, not really wanting this moment ever to end.

I moaned "oh God yess."

Eric began to talk dirty "that's it fuck her Mike, fuck my hot little wife" moaning over and over, telling me again and again to fuck his wife. It was one of the most exciting moments of my life.

I began fucking her harder and harder until we were really going at it. Bess kept moaning but the sound was muffled by the cock in her mouth. She released it for a moment to say "Oh baby that's it, fuck me just like that."

Eric's cock was just sitting there right in front of me. It looked beautiful, so pink and wet, the tip almost red with sensitivity, the purple veins bulging under his fair, almost translucent skin, his peehole glistening like rest of his cock wet with saliva and precum. I marveled at the spectacle and continued to fuck his beautiful wife.

When I was finger fucking Bess and licking her clit, I found that her g-spot was just inside and underneath her clit hood. As I fucked her, I began angling my cock so the shaft brushed her engorged clit as I pumped into her and my cockhead moved back and forth over her g-spot. The double stimulation seemed to be driving her wild.

She began moving her hips with me, wrapping her legs around my waist, and pumping her kegels, practically milking me. Our fucking kept getting more and more intense, feverish.

Bess let out another big moan followed by an "OH MY GOD!" As she did, Eric's cock plopped out of her mouth and as it swung back and forth, it hit me in the face.

I looked up. He smiled and said "ooh sorry man" Bess was smiling too. Eric's cock was right there staring me in the face, engorged, wet, with a drop of precum on the tip.

I smiled at both of them, and on impulse licked the precum off the tip of his wet peehole.

Bess moaned, "oh fuck that's hot!!" and took her husband back into her mouth.

I kept fucking her hot, married pussy.

Bess's breathing was getting more and more intense. She moaned again and let Eric's cock out of her mouth one more time as she practically screamed "yes, yes, Mike fuck me harder."

Again, Eric's cock whacked me gently on my face. I looked at it. It was so inviting, slick with his wife's spit mingling with his precum, so pink, so veiny. I don't know what possessed me, but I just took him into my mouth and started sucking his cock.

"Oh fuck that's hot Mike" I heard Bess say. "Suck his cock, fuck me, fuck me."

Eric, chimed in. "God that feels great, suck my dick, fuck my wife."

I continued fucking Bess and sucking Eric's cock. They kept encouraging me. To hear Eric repeatedly telling me "fuck her man, fuck my wife" and having her tell me to suck his cock was one of the sexiest things I'd ever experienced.

Eric's cock tasted amazing. I could smell his musk, especially when I took him all the way in. I loved the way his pubes tickled my lips and nose.

And I kept plowing his hot little wife.

I let Eric out of my mouth because I wanted to lick up and down his shaft and taste his balls. Bess joined me and we both licked his cock which I thought might explode at any moment. Our tongues met as we bathed his tip. I loved the feeling of her tongue and his cockhead on my lips and tongue at the same time. He must have too judging from the moans and the "oh yes's" he was letting out.

Bess took him in her mouth again for a few strokes then grabbed the base of his cock and offered it to me. I accepted it greedily and began sucking for all it was worth, all to the encouraging moans of Bess saying "suck it, suck that dick."

She was responding down in her hips too. I kept fucking her harder and harder. I had no choice as Eric kept telling me "Fuck her hard Mike, fuck my wife."

Bess began squeezing my cock with her thighs and moaning unintelligibly. I could feel her orgasm begin to build and my cock went wild as she climaxed, squirting her love juice all over me.

I kept sucking Eric's cock as his lovely wife came on my cock. Her orgasm drove me so close to the edge. I began moaning on his dick. He realized where I was and began encouraging me "cum Mike, cum in my wife."

Bess coached me to "cum Mike, cum in my pussy baby, fill me with your cum while you suck my hubby's cock."

I couldn't hold on anymore and began spurting up inside Bess's womb and moaning all over her husband's cock.

"Oh God Eric!" she said "he's filling me up, he's cumming in my hot pussy."

That was all Eric could take too. He said "I'm going to cum" and started to pull away, but I reached around his ass and pulled him into me. He let loose. I didn't really feel spurt after spurt or ropes or globs hitting my tonsils. It was if all of a sudden I was sucking his dick and the next second my mouth was full of his warm, sweet, salty liquid. I loved it. I swallowed over and over as he came again and again. I continued to suck him after he stopped cumming, finally, exhausted, I let him slip out of my mouth. Bess kissed both his dick and my lips. I thought "I'm a cocksucker . . . HELL YES!"

I started to move to pull out of her, when Eric said, wait a minute Mike, I want to get some pictures of you inside of her and pulling out. He grabbed his camera off the chest of drawers. I felt him kneeling between our legs and heard the click of the shutter.

"Now pull out slowly" he said, and I complied. I heard the shutter going off again click, click, click.

"Oh Bess," Eric said. "You should see his cock, it's covered in his cum and your juices, it's so messy."

Bess moaned huskily "clean him up baby" and as soon as she said that I felt Eric taking my semi hard cock into his mouth. He sucked and cleaned me for several minutes licking my shaft and balls every now and again. I actually started to stir and get hard.

When he was finished I rolled off of Bess and moved over to watch as Eric photographed his wife's used cunt. It was full of my own cum.

"God Bess, wait till you see the pictures, your pussy is so full!"

"Clean it for me baby!" She softly exclaimed.

Eric handed me the camera and began licking the cum that had dribbled out the side of her pussy. He cleaned her labia then spread her lips open. After a few tentative licks of her slit, he placed his entire mouth over his wife's pussy and sucked every bit of my cum out of her. She began moaning and I could tell she was close to cumming again.