A Friday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After clicking a few pictures with his now abandoned camera, I moved up and offered her my now rock hard cock. She greedily took me in her mouth and started blowing me. I pinched and played with her nipples as she sucked my cock.

Then she let me out as she screamed through her third orgasm of the night.

Eric finished licking her and then looked at us as his wife continued sucking my hard dick. "Ready to fuck her again Mike" he said. His face was wet with our juices.

"Uh guys, I think I need a few minutes" Bess said. I'm so sensitive. Eric moved around the bed and stood next to me.

"I know what we can do" he said "stand up Mike."

I complied. Eric dropped to his knees and took me into his mouth.

"Oh my God!" Bess moaned. "That's so fucking hot. Suck his dick baby."

She watched for a few minutes then moved over and they both started taking turns sucking my cock, licking my balls, kissing each other over my dick. I was in heaven.

They kept licking and sucking me and I felt my second orgasm beginning to build. As my cock started to feel that numbing tingling I told them, "I'm close, I'm going to cum."

"Cum on our faces!" they said in unison both opening their mouths and sticking out their tongues.

I grabbed my shaft and pumped my cock two or three times and then began to unload. I aimed and got cum on both of their tongues, chins, and cheeks. A little glob hit Eric in the eye.

When I finished, they took turns taking me in their mouths. I love being sucked and milked after I cum and they both seemed to enjoy doing it.

I got really sensitive and pulled away. As I did they started kissing each other's faces, sharing my cum . . . playing with it . . . really enjoying it as they cleaned each other until it was all swallowed.

We all collapsed on the bed with Bess between us. Eric and I lazily kissed and fondled her until we all fell asleep.

I woke sometime in the middle of the night when I felt a hot mouth on my dick. Eric was snoring gently as Bess had snuggled between my legs to give me another blow job. My cock was hard as a rock. That was such a surprise, I was rarely able to cum twice in one night and I already had. Now my cock was ready for another go.

Bess looked at me and smiled. She put her finger to her lips and softly made the "shhhh" sound as she got up and straddled over my cock. She came down and started riding me. I don't know how long she rode, but it was a long time. Bess had three more orgasms. Finally I couldn't hold off any more and filled her hot little cunt with my spunk.

She crawled up towards my face with her knees on either side of me and hovered her used pussy over my mouth. Gently she lowered herself down as I opened my mouth to her. I licked her clean and gave her another orgasm. She rolled into the space between Eric and I. She kissed my cum-filled lips. And we both fell back to sleep.

Next morning when we woke none of us really wanted to get out of bed. Eric and I took turns fucking Bess doggy style, spit roasting her. He came in her pussy and I moved around and took his place reveling in the warm sloppiness of her used cunt as I dropped another load in his hot young wife.

Finally, we were all spent.

Bess got up and went to the bathroom to pee. When she came back Eric and I were just laying their fondling each other's spent cocks. Bess looked at us and smiled and then said, "Oh crap" I forgot to charge my phone last night. Mike do you want me to charge yours? We have a station downstairs that can take up to four at a time."

"That would be great. It's in my pants pocket."

Bess fumbled through my pants and pulled out my phone.

"Jeez!" she said, "I hope nothing's wrong. You have like twenty messages from Diane."

She must have opened one out of concern. A puzzled, delighted look came over her face.

"What the fuck is this?!" She laughed as she plopped back down on the bed between her husband and me.

Diane had been sending texts all night with pics of her and Lorena in various positions. Pussies wide open, pov shots of each as they licked each other.

"What the???" Bess looked at me inquisitively.

I filled her in on the antics that had been going on between the three of us the last few months.

"You lucky old perv!" Bess giggled.

She was fascinated with the pictures. "Oh God I want to eat pussy so bad!" she exclaimed.

"Well if you don't mind Eric fucking Lorena and my wife, I'm sure we can have a little party again next weekend."

"You're on!" they both replied enthusiastically.

"Great!" I said. "But for now I just want to eat you both up." And I did.