A Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for a good 5 minutes until Carly told the boys to stop. She was now getting too sore an couldn't take anymore.

"I want all of you to come in my arse." screamed Emma. "Come on, empty your spunk into me.

Emma moved from the DP back onto all fours. Carly parted her cheeks and rimmed her again while the lads wanked. Steve again passed the camera to Mike and prepared to fuck Emma. Carly gave his cock a quick suck before he plunged his cock deep into her arse. Emma screamed as Steve hammered his cock into her arse. Steve fucked her hard for the next 5 minutes making Emma scream more obscenities at him. With one final push, he tensed up and sent his load deep inside her anus.

Ryan soon stepped up to take his place, thrusting his cock into her as hard as he could. Ryan only lasted a minute before losing his load in Emma's now overflowing bum hole.

Chris was next, much like Ryan lasting only a minute before spewing his load into Emma. Mike now moved I'm for a close up as the cum dripped out of Emma.

Ian soon plunged himself deep into Emma, building up speed as he went. He pulled Emma's hair, telling her what a dirty whore she was and how he was going to split her in two. Emma was lapping it up and urging him on. He felt him tense up and knew he was sending another load deep inside her.

Mike handed the camera back to Steve and stepped up to fuck Emma's now battered arsehole. He pumped away as hard as he could just as she was screaming at him to do. Finally with one last shout, Mike sent his seed deep into Emma. She collapsed once he withdrew feeling thoroughly used and exhausted. She had the cum of 5 men leaking out of her just as she had wanted.

With everybody now exhausted and satisfied they all crashed out. Ian joined Emma in bed, leaving the other 3 men to crash on the sofa's.

The next morning, the 7 of them made polite conversation over bacon sandwiches, all suffering with horrible hangovers. Before they went, Ian and Emma exchanged phone numbers, Carly raised her eyebrows and smiled at this. Maybe Emma had finally met a bloke who was man enough to tame her.

The lads left in taxi's leaving the tired hosts to go back to bed. Steve would put on the first screening of his home movie that night, who knows what else that would lead to....

12