All Comments on 'A Friend Indeed Pt. 02'

by loverofFUN

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

was it supposed to switch from jen to els pov?

loverofFUNloverofFUNover 9 years agoAuthor
Yes, it was to suppose to switch

I did switch the POV from Jennifer to Ellie since Jen was about to fall asleep. ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please!!!

When do we get part 3???

cowgirlsrulecowgirlsruleabout 9 years ago
Fantastic Read

Such a hot storyline. I loved the different angles and the slow-burn buildup. Lesbian truth or dare can be so cliche but I never doubted what these girls were feeling at all. The way things unfolded between Ellie and Jenn was very believable and very hot. And there's so much left to happen for these girls. All four of them. There's lots of summer left... How long will it really take Jenn to figure out what she wants and maybe realize what she is. As for Ellie, now that she's had a taste of what she's fantasized about, not just with Jenn but girls in general, she could find herself navigating this secret, closeted relationship and fulfilling all of her fantasies in the process. And Ellie's path to girls would be fun to know, too. Too bad the site doesn't allow characters under 18 because I'm sure it started before then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Part 3?

This one was great. Eagerly waiting for the part 3.

PerimedesPerimedesabout 9 years ago
Seriously...

Have to have more, ASAP!!!

Lumberjack69Lumberjack69about 9 years ago
Nice work

Can't wait to read part 3! You are a very talented writer.

SugarSweetThingSugarSweetThingalmost 9 years ago
Please for my sanity give me part 3!!!

This storyline is sooooo hot I can't wait for the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

PLEASE LET THERE BE A PART 3 !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

You have a lot of talent. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm.

I agree with everyone. Please write another chapter. This is definitely hot and sexy.

mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago
Nooo

You can't stop here... please give us more... Pt. 03... maybe more? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously?

That's it? A 5 star story dropped to 1 star as it has been over a year since you left us hanging.

Bummed, but I won't make the mistake of starting any of your other work as I don't want to get sucked in and then frustrated again.

Too bad, you might be a good writer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fanfuckingtastic

You need to finish the story. We all need to know how it ends. Btw you sure a fantastic writer. Love it.

linda1234linda1234over 8 years ago
Again

I so loved how you changed perspective in part 2. Now its time to pounce on my wife! Linda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More plz.

You are a great writer. You owe your fans MORE! Not just this story, just write more for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More, please!!

I need part 3 of this story or I'm going lose my mind!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finish the story!

Finish this story!

OmazeratiOmazeratialmost 8 years ago
More Please!

Come on hon. You gotta finish this extraordinarily sexy tale! BTW, I've read everything that you've published on Literotica at least TWICE. I love your work.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 7 years ago
So good!

The entire episode was completely plausible (unlike so many other stories I read here on Literotica). I totally believed I was there! The lack of oh-so-distracting grammatical errors was also very pleasantly refreshing.

Of course, it was hotter than the surface of the sun. And please, don't worry about the 3rd chapter. My imagination has already written it. Just as (I suspect) you intended.

I think I will be reading this one again and again. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
agreed

A nxt chapter seems to be the logical thing.

I know im not alone in willing you to return to this story.

forangeforangeover 6 years ago
Next Chapter?

I really enjoy your stories. They are reasonably realistic and very hot. Looking forward to chapter 3 or any other new stories you write.

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonabout 4 years ago
Part 3?

Great insight into their minds, hot scene, horrible cliffhanger! :D

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

And just what would that be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Again - Hot Story!!!

DdaltonDdaltonover 1 year ago

I hope you will return to this series and finish it!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

More please! Another really good story! Where does it go from here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloverofFUN@loverofFUN
1069 Followers
Happily married mom, bi, friendly. Just looking to read some great stories, meet some new friends and have a little fun!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Friend Indeed Previous Part