A Friend to Watch Pt. 01

Story Info
Who would've thought she did that?
1.1k words
3.45
28.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There had always been something about Robyn that I couldn't figure out. She was always kind to everyone, upfront, no back thoughts, but at the same time very reserved. Never focused on herself, her personal life, the things she wanted or loved. The focus of most our conversations were always other people, their problems, until it drifted into me. Me, me, me. She was never pushy, never fished for information, but was always so attentive, rarely forgot anything I ever said (all those little details that later slipped my own mind, but never hers). I tended to rely on her memory when talking to other people in her presence. If I wasn't able to recall a fact, she would appear and casually write it in for me, and it felt so normal and natural.

She stood out in a crowd, but never wanted to. Tall, lanky, with those delicate porcelain-doll features that drive the Asian men insane, she had an air of elegance and poise, oddly combined with an edgy feel. I'd call her hedgehog from time to time, but it was too long of a word, so it didn't stick.

Don't get me wrong, she was not shy. Outspoken and strong-willed, she never left anyone push her over, always stood her ground, without going into direct confrontation, and usually tried to reach a consensus or come to an agreement.

So many good qualities, so much talent, so much restrained fire.

She told me once she had a sister named Anais, after I started prodding her about her family. She said her father was from somewhere in England but that she doesn't know him, and that her mother is an accountant/struggling artist. Then we started talking about something else.

We never had sex, but I was there when she was hooking up with her then-boyfriend Ian. She was the only one who was not drunk at that place, and yet she acted so uninhibited, as if she was not surrounded by other 10 people, semi naked, fucking. A girl was going down at me at the time, but all I could look at was at Robyn's arched back and ass, hips grinding against Ian's. I couldn't help but imagine it was me she was fucking, and I came at the same time as she did. But please don't print that. Or you know what, fine, print it, I stopped caring a long time ago.

Anyways, after that, I couldn't really look at her the same way. I wanted her, but I wasn't her type, at all. I was burly, athletic, handsome according to some ladies out there, pumped up egomaniac jock, I only got into college because I'm a hell of a forward. Not to say I'm not a smart guy, but academics isn't precisely my forte. And she was everything. She reminded me of a cat (an animal I usually despise, they are just evil by nature) but in an endearing way.

How did we meet? I think by chance. I hit her with a ball during practice, as she was walking by (she later told me she was visiting Ian at the campus that day) and she just collapsed. It hit her square on the face, and she just kind of... fell.

I took her to the infirmary right away, I had never felt so guilty in my entire life, not even when I slept with my best friend's fiancée Diana, but that's a different story. When Robyn got back into herself, she cursed me. She didn't spare on the vocabulary. It was a funny sight, I understand it now, this pale, sick looking girl, swelling nose, all-consuming rage in her eyes, yelling and cursing at a tall, big and scary looking guy, who just stood there, head dropped, and kept apologizing.

The sex stuff keeps appearing in my mind though, I can't help it. We were very close back then. I always wanted to touch her, constantly found excuses to do so, and she either didn't seem to realize or didn't mind it. I constantly fantasized, when we would go on trips with my friends and she'd tag along, and we'd have to sleep on the same bed, I'd imagine groping her breasts, kissing her roughly, her giving in to me, opening herself to me, spreading her ass for my pleasure. Of course this never happened, and I would just lay there, cock pumping with blood, panging and aching.

Like I said, this was not the main point of our relationship, but these things surface once I start thinking back.

I got myself a steady girlfriend, about 2 years after meeting Robyn. Her name was Virginia Taylor, but I called her Ginny. She was as awesome as they come, and of course I loved her. Robyn and I just drifted apart I guess, and I didn't hear from her for 6 months.

One night she texted me this: "Hey. I'm sorry I've been away. Family stuff. How are you?" and just like that, we started talking and hanging out again. Ginny was busy all the time, but she never had a problem with Robyn. In fact, Ginny was always very confident and rarely got jealous. Plus, she never considered Robyn a menace, just because she knew how aloof she was, and she had seen us hanging out.

I saw Robyn a couple of days later, after that first text, went to the movies. They were screening "The ultra thin thoughts of the extra sad men" or some other artsy flick, I honestly didn't care. I had missed talking to her, missed seeing her wry smile and hearing her astute and dry comments about everything and everyone we saw. I called Ginny a couple of times, but she was busy and didn't pick up.

We stayed for another movie, we had no idea what it was about, but it turned out to be a rather racy one. There was this one scene, where the main protagonist seduced her husband's sister, and they began having sex in a closet. I didn't know what to do, there were only a handful of people in the cinema and I was going to offer Robyn to get out of there, since it was definitely not the movie I thought she wanted to watch. Then I noticed she was touching the guy sitting next to us. And by touching I mean, jerking him off. I froze. The guy was probably in his 30's, and I honestly hadn't seen him until that moment. I did notice that his hand was between her thighs, moving at a steady pace. She turned to me, and bit her lip.

"You won't tell, will you?" And since I couldn't respond, I just shook my head. She got to her knees, careful to not be noticed by anyone else, and started sucking his cock. The man moaned quietly, and all you could hear was her slurping and sucking sounds.