A Friendly Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a couple more one on ones that led to questions. Ashley asking Mona what the wildest thing she had ever done, and Mona admitting she had gone to a gang bang party in Orlando at her previous boyfriend's request and had taken a dozen men in a row. She also discovered that she wasn't interested in doing that again, and when her boyfriend pushed the issue, he became her ex-boyfriend.

Mona beat Ashley two rounds later and asked her if she had ever been with two or more men at once. To my surprise, Ashely admitted with a furious blush that she had gone to bed with two guys in college once, but that one of them freaked out in the middle and left the dorm room in a hurry.

A couple more rounds folded, and then Ashley was up to deal again and once again folded. Mona and the Jim put their chips in, and the action was now on me. I stared down at my two queens and contemplated. If I won, I could ask Mona and Jim to do something sexy together. If one of them had my Queens beat, though, what would I be asked to do?

No guts no glory. I threw in my chip.

Jim's straight had both me and Mona beat.

I waited what seemed like an eternity for Jim to make his decision. Finally, he said "Jon, I want you to stand in front of Mona, just a foot away from her, and remove your boxers. Mona, you will then spend the next song getting as close to Jon as you can without touching him. Jon, no touching Mona either."

He then looked directly at Ashley, and by asking the question in such a genuine, friendly way, I think he opened the path for the rest of the night, "Ashely, are you okay with that? If not, I'll ask request something else so we can keep playing."

Ashely, who had gotten just a slightly nervous look in her brow, one that I only noticed from a decade of knowing her, suddenly relaxed, then smiled, "Oh yes, it's fine. I can't wait to see Jon tortured by this."

"You are a cruel, cruel woman, babe," I smiled as I got up and walked over to where Mona was sitting. To my complete surprise, I wasn't rock hard.

"Oh, somehow I don't think you're too upset about this," she smiled back.

I removed my boxers, revealing my cock for the first time of the night. My balls were shaved clean and just a small tuft of trimmed, blonde hair above my shaft. Mona immediately went to work, reaching toward my cock but stopping just an inch short, then wrapping her arms around me and hovering her hands near my ass as her breasts came forward to almost, but not quite touch me.

She leaned back an away, lifted up one breast and then the other, licking each of her hard nipples as she did, then leaned forward, her mouth so close to my cock that I could feel her hot breath on it. She puckered her lips and blew onto my cock, and that did it, my seven inches sprung to life, causing Mona to have to back away momentarily.

"Careful with that! You almost broke the rules," Jim laughed.

She used her hands to separate her heavy tits and put one to each side of my now rock hard cock, and my god! How did she do that without touching me? But she didn't, instead bowing her head over and extending her tongue out towards the head of my cock and the dribble of pre cum that had formed on the top.

"Mmmmm, it's too bad I can't touch you, can't lick that tasty cum from the top of your..."

"Mercy!" I exclaimed and took a step back from Mona, and the room erupted in laughter and applause, to which I took a bow after collecting myself for a moment.

I looked over at Ashely and saw her laughing hard and smiling, and when her eyes looked up and locked with mine, I knew everything was all right.

"That was really hot, Mona."

"Why thank you, sugar! Now, whose deal is it next?"

It was Mona's, but she folded, Jim went in, and then I folded needing a break after the last hand. To my surprise, Ashley stayed in, and to her surprise, she lost.

"I don't suppose this is going to be a simple question about my past, is it?" Ashely asked to Jim, who grinned back at her.

"'Fraid not, but I don't think it's something you will concede the game on either."

Ashley cocked her head to the side, was that a challenge?

"My request is for you to push back your chair, take off your panties, spread your legs and masturbate for us all until you cum."

Smart. He wasn't asking Ashley to do something with him, which she might reject at this point, instead he was upping the ante by confronting her shyness and appealing to her desire to not lose the game.

"Hardly seems fair that I get to get off while everyone else just watches," she replied coolly while pushing back her chair and then sliding her panties off. She revealed her waxed lips and thin strip of short red hear leading up toward her belly button, then reached a hand down and began to rub her clit with her fingers, slowly at first and then with a quickly increasing rhythm. I was blown away by the boldness she was displaying, but then remembered that was the way she played poker and did business.

The three off us sat and sipped our drinks, mesmerized by the display, while Ashley kept her gaze focused squarely on Jim's eyes, never looking away until, after just a little over a minute as her breath had begun to quicken, she closed her lids and reached her free hand up to her breast, pinching the nipple there and letting out a coo.

Thirty seconds later her body began to shake and quiver, and the small coo's turned into louder cries of pleasure as the waves of her orgasm took her. Finally, she opened her eyes and stared at Jim again as she closed her legs and then suckled the finger wet with her own juices.

"Who's deal next?" She said, and a collective sigh released from the room.

"How 'bout a drink first?" Mona replied and everyone agreed. Ashely got up to help Mona with this round, and as the two stark naked beautiful women walked behind the bar, Ashley put her hand on the small of Mona's back, just above her tight, tiny ass. I looked over at Jim, who had noticed as well, and who smiled back at me.

The ladies brought the newly made cocktails back and sat down, and then Jim offered a toast, "To good fun with good friends." And we all cheersed.

We went a few more rounds with everyone folding and then suddenly ended up with everyone in. I hadn't really thought I had a chance with a pair of 7s, but that turned out to be enough as no one else had even a pair.

"Guess everyone was ready to see what happens next," Mona remarked as the table looked at me expectantly.

"Crap I wasn't really expecting to win," I said. I sat thinking for a moment, and then Rhianna's Rude Boy came on over the speakers and I had my idea. I got up and walked over to Mona's chair. "Mona, why don't you go and sit on Jim's lap and give him a dance till this song is over, Ashely, you come over and do the same for me. Only rule is no mouths from the girls, and no touching by the boys."

As Mona went over to Jim, I sat down and arranged the chair so that I was looking directly at the two of them while Mona sat on his lap and began to gyrate her hips. Ashley came and sat down on my lap, facing them, and things suddenly became much more intimate. Mona and Jim were only three feet away from us, and so Mona and Ashely were looking directly at each other's bodies as they moved their hips to slide their ass and, god yes did that feel good, I thought as Ashely's soaking wet pussy lips slid across my shaft.

It was all I could do to keep my hands under my ass and keep from cumming as Ashley worked her magic. The sight of Mona on Jim, those amazing tits bouncing in the rhythm of the song alone was one of the hottest experiences of my life. It was towards the end of the song that Mona lifted up and let Jim's rock hard member stand on its own as she hovered above it for a moment.

A beat or two later she sat on it, letting its length slide into her wet pussy as they both let out a moan and she moved up and down on his shaft. I was amazed that such a tiny girl could take that entire monster cock, and then, without realizing what she was doing, suddenly felt Ashely's pussy enveloping my dick, then matching Mona's rythm stroke for stroke until the song ended and the two women pulled away from our laps, turned around and kissed us.

"Yeah, I'm gonna need my seat back," Mona said and I opened my eyes, realizing that I had been sitting in stunned silence for probably 30 seconds.

"What, oh, um yeah." I sputtered as I got up and walked back to my seat still in a bit of a haze.

Things were getting more intense, and I had half a mind to lead Ashley straight back to the guest bedroom and fuck her hard, but then thought it would be better to bend her over the poker table and fuck her in front of Mona and Jim. If I beat her again, that was next.

We were all staying away from the invisible line that separated the two couples. That barrier that Mona and Jim had passed many times, but that Ashley and I had never even contemplated. A few minutes ago when Mona had teased me without touching, it had been the closest I'd been to feeling the touch of another woman in over ten years. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't wished that she had crossed the line, but also happy that she didn't.

"You two are incredibly hot and amazingly close. I've always been jealous of the way you two are with each other and I just want to thank you for sharing that with us tonight," Mona said after I took my seat and she took another sip of her drink. "It's not every day you meet couples as in love as the two of you are."

"That's really sweet, Mona," Ashely replied. "And I know I've only just met you, Jim, what 12 hours ago," she continued, looking up at the clock and having a shocked and bemused look wash across her face as she realized how quickly things had moved, "but I think the two of you are great together."

"I am an incredibly lucky guy to have found her," Jim replied. "Now, whose deal is it?"

I picked up the cards and dealt. Ashley threw in her chip followed quickly by Mona. Jim folded, and I decided to throw in as well. It was Ashley's hand. She didn't hesitate for a second after her win, just stood up and said, "Jon, will you stand up next to me. And you too, Mona." She held out a hand for Mona across the table, and Mona took it and came around, the three of us looking at each other in a small triangle.

"Mona, I want you to kiss me and then kiss Jon." She then paused for a breath, "I'm not sure... I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about it. I think I'm going to be okay, but I'm not sure. But I know with just a kiss that we won't have gone too far and that we can all still be friends. Is that okay, Mona?"

Mona nodded.

"Is that okay, Jon?"

I nodded understanding that the invisible barrier was about to be broken. We were about to be intimate with someone outside of our marriage.

Mona moved hear head towards Ashely and tilted it ever so slightly, then drew their lips together as her hand reached up into Ashley's long red hair. Their lips locked and then opened, tongues darting out to explore each other's mouths briefly as Ashley's pale freckled hand reached up to cup one of Mona's dark breasts. Mona let out a soft moan through the kiss, her nipples instantly getting hard, and then the two women parted from each other, still looking into each other's eyes and smiling.

"You are a wonderful kisser," Mona said and then turned to me. "Is your husband as good?"

"Mmmm, you tell me," Ashley said. She was holding my hand as Mona leaned in, and I felt it tighten as our lips first touched, then quickly relax.

I reached up to put my other hand in Mona's hair as the kiss intensified for just a moment, our lips parting and our breath passing between us.

"Almost as good," Mona said as we pulled back, "but not quite." She turned back to Ashley and kissed her again, and this time the lip lock went on for a good minute, all the while Ashley's hand was in mine, giving me gentle squeezes every few seconds that said "this is nice, I like this".

When the kiss finally ended and Mona went back to her seat, Ashley turned around and kissed me fiercely, then pulled back and said, "You okay?"

"I'm great, do you want to keep playing?"

"Yes. Yes I do. The promise still holds, okay?"

"Of course," I said and kissed her once more before sitting back down.

"I mean it Jon, if you don't like a request, you have to say something."

"I promise." I said, realizing that she had made the decision that she was okay with anything that might happen tonight, and wasn't sure if I had done the same. But I knew in my heart that anything that we did with Mona and Jim would not, could not, put distance between Ashley and me, and I also knew that I wanted her to have everything she wanted from the night.

"You guys are looking intense over there, how about another hit from the pipe," Jim said and we agreed, lighting up and passing it around again before starting the game back up.

We went a full round of dealers with everyone folding, and then suddenly had everyone in when Mona put her chip in to join everyone else's. She looked completely annoyed when Jim revealed his winning straight against her three 10s.

"Oh that is not even fair," Mona replied to the beat with a pout.

"Keep playing, you're bound to win eventually," Jim sassed back with a smile. "Now get over here on your knees and start sucking." Without a hesitation Mona did as he asked, kneeling down between his legs and taking his semi hard cock into her mouth as her hand grabbed the base of the shaft and began to stroke him into attention.

"Now, Jon, why don't you take a seat over there while Ashely works on your cock. That lapdance had me about ready to pop and it's past time we did."

I moved over to the chair and Ashley followed behind me. I was already rock hard by the time she got her lips to my shaft and took me into her mouth, her tongue darting around my head.

"You know, Jon," Jim said a minute or so later, "I think it's time we rectify your never having gotten head from two women at once. Mona, why don't you go over and help out Ashely."

Mona pulled her mouth off of Jim's dick with a pop and crawled over next to my wife. I'd felt just the slightest touch of Ashely's teeth on my dick as Jim had made the suggestion and a slight tensing of her neck and back, but by the time Mona was next to her, she simply slid down to lick my balls as Mona took the head of my cock into her mouth.

And for the next minute, I watched and felt one of the most amazing scenes of my life as Mona and Ashely worked my shaft, their tongues joining together from time to time and then separating. Mona taking one ball and then the other into her mouth as Ashley continued to work the head. And just as I was getting close, I heard, "Ashley, why don't you come over and try me while Mona finishes Jon.

Ashley looked up at me and I gave her back a small nod. She crawled over, and I watched as she began to lick Jim's dick. She looked back at me after she had and I smiled at her, and she turned back and began trying to fit his huge cock into her mouth. I then turned my attention back to Mona, who instead of sucking my cock, was working her middle finger with her mouth and my cock with her other hand. A moment later I understood as she took me all the way down her throat while that wet finger went up my asshole.

I exploded immediately.

"Ohhhh god! Oh fuck!" I screamed as I blasted stream after stream of cum into Mona's mouth. She removed the finger as quickly as she had put it in, and I was left with an intense orgasm that went on for what felt like minutes.

When she finally pulled her head away, I looked and saw that Ashely had managed to get her mouth over Jim's cock, and had it a fair bit down, but she gagged and came back up for air, continuing to jerk his huge black dick in her white hand as Mona crawled over and gave Ashley a deep and passionate kiss, the cum that I had just given her dribbling out their pressed together mouths as Jim began to shoot his load over Ashley's tits, and then Mona's face.

When his orgasm subsided, he said, "That was amazing, thank you Ashley."

Ashley blushed deeply as Mona stood up and said, "Come on, let's get cleaned up before we continue."

The ladies went hand and hand back towards a bathroom and closed the door behind them. Jim walked behind the bar and poured himself a nice tumbler of an expensive scotch, and asked if I wanted one.

"God yes." I replied and walked over to the bar to take the glass from him.

"She used the finger trick on you, didn't she?"

Now I flushed red with a bit of embarrassment.

"Oh, you might be embarrassed now," he said, "But before long you'll be wondering when she will do it again, and if she doesn't, you'll find yourself begging her to."

"It was certainly... intense."

Jim raised his glass to that and we clinked.

"When they come back, keep folding until the two of them go head to head. I know Mona wants to explore with your wife a bit more, and the two of us will just muck that up, agreed?"

"Agreed."

We fell back into conversation about Jim's start-up company for the few more minutes it took for the girls to return.

"So Ashely and I agree that not only do you have a beautiful cock, but also the best tasting cum of any man we've known. How do you do that Jonathan?" The girls walked back hand in hand to the table, looking fresh and sat back down. I had no idea how to answer Mona's teasing question, or even if she was being serious.

"Just lucky I guess," I finally managed.

"I'd say Ashley is the lucky one," Mona shot back as she picked up the deck of cards. "Shall we play?"

Everyone agreed, and, though I had a couple of very nice hands dealt to me, I continued to fold for the next few rounds just as Jim had suggested. The second time the deck got to Mona, she threw in her chip, Jim and I folded, and Ashley got a smile across her face.

"If I go in, I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose, and I think I'm okay with that," she said, and threw in her chip. Sure enough Mona had Ashley's king high beat with a pair of 5s. I'd had them both beat with Jacks, but was happy I'd folded.

Mona walked around the table to Ashley and simply said, "Just do what I do."

She proceeded to sit on Ashley's knees, then leaned in and kissed her, and Ashley kissed her back. As her hand went up to Ashley's hair, Ashely's hand went up to hers. As Mona's hand reached up to cup Ashley's breast, Ashley did the same.

I adjusted my seat to get a perfect view and felt my cock already beginning to stir again. Watching these too beautiful women together was an amazing sight.

Mona broke the kiss and lifted Ashley's left breast to her mouth, taking in the already hard nipple and suckling. Ashley had incredibly sensitive nipples, and she cooed in response immediately. Mona moved over to the left breast, giving that nipple equal attention with her tongue and lips, as Ashley ran her hands through Mona's hair and looked to the ceiling, letting out a moan.

Mona then straightened back up and pushed her chest forward. It was Ashley's turn. She was tentative at first, reaching forward with her hands and letting her fingers lightly brush Mona's stiff nipples for a few moments before leaning forward and taking one into her own mouth.

"You can bite them if you like. I love it when a woman nibbles a bit." Ashley did as Mona asked, her teeth grabbing and then stretching the nipple back just a bit.

"Harder, beautiful, I can take it." I could see Ashley trying to be careful, but still doing as she told. "Mmmmm. Just like that."

Ashley moved over to the other breast and gave it the same treatment. I looked over and saw that Jim was as mesmerized by the show as I was, and his cock had begun to stir as well. I was pretty sure that Ashley was going to have that cock in her before the night was over.