A Friendly Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd played around once years ago with a dildo almost as big as Jim, and I remember she had enjoyed it as I drove it into her from behind, asking her how she liked being fucked by my big cock. Yes, Jon, fuck me with your big cock, she had called back to me, an orgasm washing over her.

Ashley had finally stopped working Mona's breast and had gone up for another kiss as my attention went back to the two of them. I watched as Mona then reached a hand down between Ashley's legs, palm turned toward her, and began to rub her pussy and clit. Ashley let out an "Aghhhh, ummmmm" as Mona's fingers expertly worked their magic.

Finally, Ashley's hand came up tentatively, then back down to her side again, then back up to reach for Mona's head and pull her close for a kiss, but Mona shook her head no and stopped her rubbing.

"I know it's your first time, but I don't play with bi-selfish girls. If you aren't comfortable continuing we should stop."

"I don't want to stop."

Mona then took Ashley's hand and guided it down to her pussy, pressing Ashley's fingers against the folds of her, then continued her work on Ashley's pussy with her other hand. Ashley's hand began moving in small circles, and Mona closed her eyes for a moment before leaning forward to kiss Ashley once again.

The kiss continued as the pace of the two women's hands quickened, their breasts now and again coming together and then separating back as they looked for the most comfortable position to continue their work on each other.

"Yes, Ashley, fuck, just like that." Mona said after breaking off the kiss a few minutes later. I couldn't tell what if anything Ashley was doing different, but whatever it was seemed to be working as Mona's breath was now coming in ever quickening little gasps.

That in turn seemed to get Ashley "coming round the mountain", as our old joke had been when I was learning how to bring her to orgasm all those years ago. The two women now locked eyes with each other and worked their hands furiously as they both began a loud and powerful climax together. When their pleasure finally subsided, Mona slid forward on Ashley's legs and held her in a tight embrace.

"Oh my god," Ashely said after catching her breath. "Oh, my fucking god." She was drenched in a sheen of sweat.

"Right?" Mona replied and then gave her a quick kiss on the lips before heading back to her chair.

Ashley then looked at me and mouthed, "Thank you." I smiled back and simply said, "You're amazing."

"All right you two love birds, if you're still game I suggest one more round, everyone in, winner gets to call the shots for the rest of the night. If, on the other, that was all you wanted or if it's going too fast for your first time and need to talk more before crossing any more lines, let's have a toast to a wonderful evening and then head back to our own rooms to bang like teenagers." It was the most direct Jim had been all night.

He threw his chip in, followed by Mona. Ashley looked over at me for a long moment and threw in a chip, saying, "I'm all in if you are."

It had been tempting, for a moment, to quit then. The night had already been so good that I would be replaying it for years when Ashley was out of town on business or visiting her mother. But that image I had in my head of getting to watch Ashley with another man, I couldn't shake it, and so I added my chip to the pile in response.

Jim picked up the cards and dealt around the table, and one by one we each revealed our hands. Jim had won with nothing but ace high and queen kicker. Mona had let out a little giggle when Jim revealed his cards that I hadn't understood then, but do now. Jim hadn't won with just any Ace, he'd won with the Ace of Spades. Fate, it seemed, could have a wicked sense of humor.

***

Jim suggested that we head back to the bedroom, and as we followed him he asked a question so casual and yet with so much implied that it disarmed us. "Mona and I were just tested for STIs last week, and can show you the papers. I understand that the two of you have only been with each other for the past decade or so. We're both comfortable playing with you without barriers if you are. But perfectly understand if you'd rather not."

I looked at Ashley, unsure of what to say or how to respond.

"What Jim is asking is if you want to fuck us without condoms. We've both been snipped so there's no pregnancy worry either."

For the third or fourth time of the night, Ashley's white complexion went a vibrant shade of pink.

"Limits and Barrier's, nothing more important than talking about both beforehand and never, never changing your mind while playing," Mona continued as we entered their bedroom.

"It's up to you babe," I finally said.

"No, it's up to both of you," Jim replied as he hit a switch and moved the music from the game room to the bedroom.

"In for a penny..." she replied boldly.

"In for a pound." I answered back and gave her a kiss.

"No limits, no barriers," Ashley told them. "You can request anything you'd like."

"I'm so happy to hear you say that," Jim said, and handed a couple sheets of paper to us from the nightstand. I glanced down and saw two STI reports dated last week, the day after Ashley had confirmed we were coming.

"Always be prepared," Jim said and then reached over and took Ashley's head in his hand and drew her in for a kiss. Her hands went tentatively to his ass. I could see how nervous she still was about this. He led her around and laid her on the bed.

"Mona my dear, I believe you've been waiting to taste that pussy for seven years. It's all yours."

Mona quickly left my side and got onto the bed and between Ashely's thighs. Ashley looked up at me, biting her lip with that look of "Oh my god here we go!" that I'd last seen when we went skydiving for the first time a few years back.

The vision now on the red comforter of Jim's bed was one I will never forget. Ashley's hands gripped the bedding in curled fists as Mona began her tongue lashing. The moaning from Ashley began immediately, and she squirmed under Mona's expertise. Her hands went up to Mona's black, kinky hair, pulling her face tighter to her pussy as Mona's hand reached up to add some penetration by her fingers into Ashley's hole. That lead to a scream of delight.

"Oh god you just KNOW," Ashely panted out and then "Ahhhhhh" as she bucked her hips again.

"Okay Jon, why don't you get behind Mona and fuck her good while she eats your wife."

I froze. I'd not expected to be the first to cross that barrier and still had a concern.

"Yes, Jon, I want to watch you fuck her," Ashely cried out as she began her third orgasm of the night.

It was all the encouragement I needed. I got on the bed behind Mona as she lifted up her ass into the air and a moment later I was inside her and fucking her hard.

"Yessssss, Jon, fuck her, yesssssss!" As the orgasm strengthened and then subsided, Mona began focusing more of her attention on my cock.

"That is a beautiful cock, Jonathan. God it feels soooo good. Almost as good as your wife tastes." Mona teased and went back to licking Ashley's clit as I drowned in the exquisite feeling of a strange pussy around my dick. Ashely was an amazing lover, the best I'd ever had, but Mona was a close second, I thought as she clenched and released me in perfect timing with every stroke.

Had I not already cum once that night, I was positive I would have already blown my load deep into Mona's sweet cunt. Meanwhile, Ashley was already starting to breathe quickly again, as usual each orgasm with her shortened the time necessary to bring her to the next. It was then I heard, Jim speak again.

"Is she ready for me?"

"As ready as she will be."

Mona lifted up from Ashely's pussy which earned a pout that quickly went away as, from the side of the bed, Jim grabbed her leg and turned her pussy towards him. Not missing a beat, Mona bent over and began to suckle at Ashley's breasts as Jim stepped between her legs.

"Do you want my cock inside you, Ashley?"

"Yes," she replied breathily.

"Do you want my cock inside your wife, Jon?"

"Yes, I want her to have you," I replied.

Jim stepped forward and put the head of his massive dick at her wet hole as I unconsciously began pounding Mona even harder. He pushed the head in slowly, then stopped.

"Oh god, oh god it's big, go slowly, please."

He pushed in another inch and stopped. Ashley was now breathing hard and sweat had begun to sheen across her face.

"Ahhhhgh, I don't know... I don't know that I can take it Jim," she said as he pushed another inch in. I had the perfect view of everything across Mona's back. Could see Ashley's swollen lips and the intense look of concentration across her face. The whole room felt like it was holding its breath. Then Mona reached over and brushed Ashley's clit with her finger.

The orgasm hit her hard and Ashley arched her back and screamed, "Ohhhhhh," as Jim thrust the remaining six inches of his rock hard python into her pussy. He remained buried in her as her orgasm intensified, and then Mona began thrusting back on my cock. I felt her pussy began to contract in orgasm around me, bringing me over the edge to the start of my own.

As I felt my cum begin to shoot into Mona's pussy, I saw Jim begin to thrust himself, and heard Ashely now cry out, "Yes, Jim, fuck me with your huge cock. Yesssss!" and saw on his face the unmistakable sight of a man about to cum long before he had wanted too. I soon saw thick white fluid oozing out of the side of Ashley's pussy over Jim's dick and to the floor below, even as I had removed my cock from Mona and she dripped my seed across the comforter.

The breathing of the four of us was ragged as we lay down on our backs across the bed, boy-girl, boy-girl.

"Mona, Jim, that was... you were both amazing," I finally said.

"Thank you so much for sharing this with us tonight," Ashely continued and then propped up on an elbow to look at me. "Jon, that was... I've never felt anything like watching you with Mona. I thought I was going to be jealous but it felt..."

"I know, I felt the same about you and Jim."

"Jon, I, I

She didn't know how to finish, but Mona and Jim were now smiling broadly.

"What?" Ashley asked.

"You're talking like the night is over," Mona replied with a hint of amusement in her voice.

Then Jim continued, "But I'm still in charge, and I'm thinking that the night has barely begun."