All Comments on 'A Friendly Game of Tennis'

by jill_gates

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You tell it the way it is. My friend June and I had played tennis together for about 20 years, I took it up socially at 40, we are both now in our sixties. We took it in turns after playing to go back to each others house for a coffee and yes a small wine. My husband had been gone for about 7 months when at Junes place she asked me about new men in my life.I laughed, well I have just got over things, I am a bit scared to be honest. She looked at me,stand up,why, stand up, look at yourself, she walked over,you look great, you have a body that most men would like,especially that nice round bottom, running her hands over it. I have seen some guys looking at you playing doubles, I even look at you when I am behind you, her hands staying on my bottom.I pushed my bottom back, bending a little, her hands stayed then moved up and down, her finger tracing my crack and slit through my panties. I gasped. She reached my panties and pulled them down and pushed me to the wall, I felt her finger touch my pussy,moving up to my crack touching my anus. I moaned,then I felt both her hands pulling my bottom apart,then a wet finger rimming my arse, pushing, probing, lightly, then away only to be replaced by her tongue, it felt soooo good. She stood,grabbed my hand, pulled me into her bedroom. I looked at her,she lightly kissed me and said get on your knees, I did, I heard noises, then she said, I have wanted this for years and I felt a hard object rubbing up and down my wet pussy, then stop and push forward and a wonderful hard object slid easily into me. Her hands on my hips, she moved slowly back and forward, deep into me,i held still, then I had a massive orgasm, as she just held it deep in me, my first for over a year. She held my hips otherwise I would have collapsed, moving slowly back and forward, then pulled out, I felt empty, my insides still spasming, I went to turn, stay still, my turn and with that I felt the hard object at my anus. I had anal sex before,most guys I went out with wanted to push their cocks into my bottom, I let them, I liked the feel of their cocks stretching me and I never failed to orgasm with a cock in my bottom. She pushed forward,i opened for her and she slid right in, my bottom filled and then she fucked me in my bottom longer and harder than any man had ever done, I continually orgasmed and telling me later she said she kept orgasming at the sight of the strap on sliding in and out of my stretched anus. I think the little 6 inch dildo attached to the strap on jamming into her pussy helped also.I don't have to worry about being scared anymore. I am well looked after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
in it for the love of the game

I came here for the tennis, but there was none. Good lesbian porn though :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To Anonymous Commenter

Please write more. Be more descriptive of your experience with your tennis girl friend. And for the original author: good story. Feel free to write more. Thanks to both of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love to love

Dear Jill Gates,

Loved the tennis story. It was a little bit too good though. It was very descriptive, erotic and brain teasing. I came half way through the second page. I will have to read the rest of your wonderful story later, when I can use the computer again.

I also hope you write more soon, either continuing this story or other strapon lesbian stories.

I have a similar story but it is about the winner and the prize . the loser gets stimulated also, in a submissive loser way.

I will have to submit it one day, if I can figure out this computer stuff and how to get it on this site. There is nothing like a notepad and pen or pencil.

I guess I am old fashion but I seem to be more creative that way.

moimeme68moimeme68over 2 years ago

Absolute favourite! The story itself is lovely, and was written and depicted beautifully.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous