A Friendly Game of Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees," Wendy said, grabbing her friend's hand and tugging her to get on the bed. It was a queen size, tastefully decorated in high quality sheets, with a sateen comforter. Lily stripped those away and knelt on the bed, doggy-style. Her back arched, knees spread, she opened her ass as wide as she could and looked back at her friend. Wendy was squeezing her breasts, panting, watching Lily's rear entrance in unbridled lust.

"Do you want me to fuck your pretty little pussy?" Wendy's mind could not believe what she just said, even after she said it.

Lily groaned, hearing the dirty words, and her pussy clenched and started to ooze cum. Wendy could not believe how turned on her friend was, the juicy outer lips of her slit slick from their sex, even without a proper orgasm. Wendy knelt carefully onto the bed, kneeling behind her friend. Positioning the dildo carefully, Wendy grabbed Lily's perfectly rounded hips to steady herself. Lily's buttocks were lighter than her own, the tan line stopping at her waist and mid thigh. As a result, the pale, creamy flesh seemed to indicate all sorts of naughty things to Wendy as she steadied herself to begin fucking her friend. Awkwardly, she held the dildo her one hand, positioning it at the entrance to Lily's dripping pussy and sliding it in with her hips and fingers. As the dildo started to penetrate her friend, Wendy heard Lily moan.

"Oh yes," Lily cried, loving the sensation as the dildo slid inside, "Make me cum, Wendy, oh, I wanna cum so bad." Grinding her hips, Lily moved back onto the dildo and started to move in a figure eight, rocking back against Wendy's hips and pelvis. Wendy slapped Lily's ass, playfully, curious to see her friends reaction. Lily moaned again and picked up her rhythm, her pale ass cheeks slapping together as she bottomed out on the fake cock. Wendy started to buck her hips, meeting her friend's thrusting backside with her own frantic pushing. Slapping Lily's ass again, Wendy started to fuck her faster and faster, loving the sounds of her best friend's moaning. The long, thick cock slid in and out, driving Wendy insane with lust as she stared at her friend's tight, puckered sphincter. After touching her own ass as Lily fucked her, Wendy grew curious if Lily would want her to touch her back there, too.

Almost as soon as she started to get fully penetrated by the dildo, Lily could feel a roaring orgasm approaching. The room started to fade in a white haze, her mind drowning in sensations of fulfillment as the dildo kept pounding deeper and deeper inside her boiling cunt. Rocking back and forth on the thick cock, she was loving the feeling, so much better than fucking the strap-on while it was mounted to the bed, as she had been dreaming about doing for days. Groaning, she felt her pussy explode as Wendy continued to pound her slit, cum drenching the cock as it thrust deeply inside of her. Wendy was grinning, loving her friend's screams of passion as the asian girl climaxed around the tool.

Kinky ideas kept passing through Wendy's mind and she could no longer resist the clarion call of her friend's nether entrance. While fucking her with the strap-on, Wendy licked a finger and then spit a little into her friend's crack, just above the wrinkled, light brown sphincter of her nether opening. Lily couldn't tell what was happening, her orgasm having drowned out everything from her mind. Slowly, Wendy inserted a finger into Lily's still twitching ass, her sensitive backdoor clenching tight and then relaxing. Still rocking her hips, Wendy continued to work her finger into her friend's asshole, further and further, until she could feel the strap-on dildo's passage from the thin wall between her pussy and rectum. Wendy's own pussy felt on fire as she fucked her friend's sweet pussy and started to slowly slid her finger in and out, working her ass in parallel.

Lily noticed as soon as Wendy's finger started entering her tight, puckered entrance what was happening but after clenching, she relaxed, anxious and interested in trying everything her friend wanted. The foreign sensation was unusual but pleasant as Wendy's finger provided a naughty counterpoint to the sizzling ecstasy of the dildo buried deep in her pussy. Despite seeing Wendy impale her own ass with a finger as she fucked her minutes before, Lily had never even considered the idea until that day. Feeling how complete Wendy stimulated her, she could imagine nothing better at that moment than her best friend pounding her pussy and fingering her backdoor.

"I'm going to cum," Lily panted. Moaning, she could feel a second orgasm mounting as Wendy started to finger fuck her ass harder, moving the finger in and out deeper and deeper. The dildo stopped it's frantic fucking as Wendy focused on her friend's tight backdoor. Thrusting her hips, Wendy planted the dildo as far as it would go deep inside her friend's pussy, her own hips touching Lily's ass cheeks as she continued her fingering. Pushing deep into Lily's ass, Wendy could feel the thick dildo's presence through the thin anal wall. She made a semi circle movement with her finger as she fucked Lily, stretching the sphincter while she fingered her most private orifice.

"Oh, yes, Wendy," Lily screamed, her voice growing hoarse, "Fuck my ass with your fingers." Not long after she started, Lily's ass clenched around her finger, a second orgasm making the Asian girl twitch and moan. Wendy could feel the tight, puckered entrance grip her fingers as her friend came. Searing white heat enveloped Lily as she felt her second orgasm burst forth, her ass clenching around Wendy's fingers. She could feel the lips of her pussy, swollen around the thick phallus, juicing as she twitched the last vestiges of torrid her climax. In heaven, Lily started to buck her hips back and forth, impaling herself two ways through the searing ecstasy of her climax as it wound to a finish.

Finished, Lily wanted more, the light penetration of her anal passage putting ideas in her head she would never have considered, despite the weeks of fantasizing about her friend. "Wendy," Lily gasped, as she felt the finger slip out of her ass, "Can you give it to me," she paused, face flushed, "In the ass?"

Wendy could not believe the request, but after fingering Lily's asshole during her second massive climax, she groaned, "Yes." Despite the now burning desire in her own pussy, Wendy slid the dildo out of her friend's dripping cunt, staring hungrily for a moment at her slick, wet thighs. Unable to resist, she bent forward, tongue sliding up Lily's thigh, lapping up the fluid. "Oh, yes," Lily moaned, feeling her friend bite down on her tender inner thigh. Wendy savored the taste, licking up the rivulets of cum from both Lily's thighs before running her tongue upwards, near her engorged pussy lips. Kneeling behind her friend, Wendy started to probe the delicious, pink lips of Lily's pussy, savoring the sweet taste.

"Oh, yes," Lily moaned, her pussy releasing more fluid as Wendy started to slid her tongue into her vagina, tongue fucking her. "Wendy, please, my ass," Lily moaned, bucking her hips against Wendy's face. Face flushed, Wendy moved her tongue upwards, rimming Lily's tight backdoor. The musky, earthy taste was foreign to her, but not unpleasant. Shivering, Lily could not believe her friend started to lick around her sensitive backdoor. "Wendy, oh, ohhhh," Lily moaned, shuddering as Wendy pushed her tongue into her sphincter. "Fuck me," she cried, pushing her ass into Wendy's face.

Despite the heady sensation of licking her friend top to bottom, Wendy knew Lily would not be satisfied until she fucked her once more. Getting up, she gripped Lily's ass cheeks and slapped them, then said, "Turn around."

Lily did so, laying on her back and pulling her knees up towards her chest. Seeing Wendy's succulent ruby lips so moist and wet, dribbles of her juices on her chin, drove her wild. The raven haired Italian woman had never looked more beautiful. Her perky, brown nippled tits were so sensual, their nipples fully erect, Lily decided she would suck them later. The strap-on was soaked, glistening in the light of her room. Shuddering, Lily could not wait to experience the long, thick shaft pounding her once more. "Fuck me," Lily pleaded, her exotic, dark eyed stare pleading with her friend. "In the ass," she continued, loving the sound, so dirty and naughty.

Still shocked at the suddenly lustful, nymphomaniac behavior of her best friend, Wendy took her time kneeling in position with the strap-on, staring at her friend's incredible body. From the picture perfect frame of her face, the asian tilt of her eyes looking like a model, to the swell her her heaving chest, Lily was sexual heat personified. Her cheeks were flushed, nipples completely stiff, with her hands grabbing her calves to bring her knees up to her chest. In position, Wendy grabbed Lily's inner thigh with one hand to steady herself as she positioned the phallus at the entrance to her ass with the other.

"Ready?" Wendy asked, pushing the cock head lightly against Lily's anal opening, pausing as she stared deep into Lily's eyes.

"Give it to me," Lily begged, pulling her knees up, impaling herself slightly on the rubber cock. Thrilling at the feeling, Lily felt her ass stretch wider, accommodating the stiff prick with only small difficulty.

The sight of her friend's ass stretched over the thick rubber cock drove Wendy wild, her own pussy on fire as she slowly rolled her hips, forcing the dildo half way up Lily's ass. "Yes," Lily cried, face flushed as Wendy pushed the dildo further still. "Oh, yes," Lily begged, eyes rolling back as she tilted her head and arched her back, pointing her nipples to the ceiling. With both hands, Wendy grabbed her friend's thighs, spreading the further apart and tilting them towards her chest, spreading Lily's buttocks further apart. With Lily's ass open wide, Wendy thrust forward, impaling her fully on the strap-on, loving the sight of her pussy starting to ooze cum as she penetrated her backdoor.

"You are so sexy," Wendy moaned, gripping Lily's thighs to give her better leverage as she started to buck her hips, sliding the dildo out and then back into Lily's tight, virgin ass. "I have dreamed about fucking you ever since I met you."

Thighs held firmly by Wendy's strong, calloused tennis player hands, Lily felt the thick rod stretching, fucking her ass and driving her wild. It was a completely new, strange sensation, fulfilling in a way like nothing else, pain and pleasure rolled into one. Desperate for a third orgasm, Lily reached down to touch her clit, feeling as if her pussy was on fire. The sizzling, searing heat from Wendy's long, hard strokes pounding her ass was driving her wild. As her fingers reached her pussy, she felt as if she would pass out, the pleasure so intense. "Yes," she screamed, shutting her eyes, ignoring anything but the massive dildo penetrating her virgin backdoor as she started to twirl her clit.

In moments, Wendy could tell that her friend was going to cum, as she gripped her thighs and pushed, forcing them back slightly. The change in angle allowed her to slid the strap-on deeper into Lily's tight, wonderful ass. Wendy was in heaven, seeing her best friend twirl her clit, face flushed, eyes rolled back as she played with herself. Fingers slick, Lily started to slid one down into her wet cunt, then back up to her engorged clit, the pink lips of her labia open wide. Feeling as if she might cum just from fucking Lily's tight ass, Wendy kept going, working up a sweat as she fucked her crazy. This time, Lily felt her orgasm approach more slowly, her anal passage searing with heat as the strap-on pounded her backdoor with long, hard strokes. Fingers flying, she worked her clit frantically, her other hand reaching up to grasp her swollen, tender nipple. As she clutched her brown nub, hard, she felt the orgasm approach, feeling like an tidal wave burst inside her core.

Fucking Lily's ass, Wendy was in heaven, the delicious scent of pussy filling her nostrils as she slid the dildo in and out of her friend's tight backdoor. Watching Lily's face contort, she knew her friend was going to cum, so she bucked her hips harder, pushing the dildo into the fullest extent she could as her thighs met with Lily's buttocks. Lily came as she did, the strap-on base hitting her thighs as her pussy exploded, squirting all over Wendy's stomach, the dildo and her thighs. "Oh, yes," she cried, twirling her clit as her mind melted, lost in a sea of searing heat and pleasure. Pulling her nipple, she kept working her clit, pumping out streams of cum non stop for several minutes, her body convulsing as the powerful orgasm wracked her body. Wendy could not believe how much Lily came, the orgasm seeming to last forever, as her hot, Asian eyes contorted with each twitch of her luscious pussy lips. Bed soaked, Wendy felt as if she would cum with the barest hint of friction, so she adjusted her grip on Lily's thighs, pushing deeper still, as Lily continued to squirt cum.

Letting go of one thigh, Wendy reaching behind the dildo's base and touched herself, getting off almost instantly. The orgasm was small, but satisfying, as she saw the slow smile cross Lily's face when her own ecstasy finally abated.

"That was incredible," Lily whispered, tanned cheeks flushed. Wendy thought she had never looked more beautiful. "What can I do for you?" Feeling completely satisfied, Lily started to feel a little uncomfortable as her friend removed the strap-on from her asshole, the head exiting with a slight plopping sound. She had never squirted before, and such a huge orgasm at that, it seemed to go on forever. The amazed, lustful look on Wendy's face had been part of what drove her to such extremes, watching her touch herself as Lily's own climax slowly wound down had been the most erotic thing she had ever seen.

"Lick me?" Wendy begged, softly, as she started to undo the straps to the dildo. After tasting Lily's sex, she hungered for more, but her own pussy was feeling neglected after such a weak orgasm. The look on Lily's face as she squirted, the strap-on cock buried completely in her tight, beautiful ass, had been the most erotic sight of her life. Despite the slight satisfaction she had with her fingers, Wendy craved more of Lily's attention to her aching center. Setting the dildo to the side, Wendy slumped down onto the bed, slightly exhausted from pounding Lily's pussy and ass so hard, for so long. Her thighs ached, from the tennis practice, from the sex and from her own aching desires.

"Yes," Lily crooned, curious to taste her friend for the first time. After their deep kiss earlier, she had wondered what it might taste like to put her tongue between the succulent folds of Wendy's pussy lips. When she felt Wendy licking and sucking her own cunt as she knelt, she had been surprised and delighted by the soft, wet and warm feelings her tongue had stirred in her chest. She rose off the bed, looking into her friend's dark, lustful eyes, reading the affection there and feeling her heart melt. For some reason, it had taken her years to admit her feelings but now that she had, all she wanted to do was bury herself in Wendy, mind, body and soul.

Laying down, Lily inhaled deeply as she positioned her face near her friend's sex, loving the erotic smell. Sweet and sultry, Wendy's clean shaven pussy lips were beautiful, slick and swollen from their heated passion. Slowly, she opened her mouth and licked Wendy's thigh, lapping up a trace of her cum. Shivering, Lily delighted in the taste, like nothing else, the sweetest honey syrup in the universe. Gulping, she bit down on Wendy's inner thigh, feeling her roommate jump as she moaned. Shivering, Wendy reached down to grab her hair, "Eat me," she begged, trying to pull Lily's head towards her aching pussy. Feeling Wendy's fingers curl in her hair, Lily leaned forward, placing her mouth over Wendy's hot, dripping cunt and simply pausing. She inhaled, loving the taste of the air, feeling as if she could already taste Wendy's sex. Practically drooling, she exhaled long and deep, blowing lightly onto Wendy's spread, slick pussy.

"Stop teasing," Wendy begged, her pussy juicing as she said it, pulling on Lily's hair harder. Almost hurting, Wendy's insistent tugging of her hair only served to make Lily want to prolong her best friend's torture.

"Tell me," Lily whispered, briefly extending her tongue to flick Wendy's exposed, swollen clit, "What you want me to do." She savored the taste, slightly salty, syrupy and so feminine it made her head spin.

"Lick my pussy," Wendy begged, "Stick your tongue inside, suck my clit," Wendy begged, arching her back and pulling Lily's hair harder. Forced into position, Lily opened her mouth and enveloped Wendy's sex, sucking her cunt and swallowing as much liquid as she could. The taste was heavenly, and Wendy groaned, crying out as she bucked her hips against Lily's mouth. "Yes," she cried, knees uplifted as Lily clamped her mouth down on her clit, "Oh, yes." Sucking, Lily licked and bit her clitoris with abandon, each cry from her friend a victory. Her aching ass and pussy pulsed in time with the licking and sucking of Wendy's clit as she voraciously devoured Wendy's pink nether lips. Lips fastened to Wendy's clit, she reached up with one hand and slid a finger partway into her vagina, feeling her friend quiver as she did.

"Ugh," Wendy moaned, incoherent as she felt Lily's finger push inside, parting her slick folds. "Oh, Lily," she cried, as the asian woman slid a second finger into her pussy, pumping harder. Curious, Lily withdrew her fingers and then pinched three together and started to work them into Wendy's cunt, still sucking frantically at her clit. Swirling her tongue, Lily pressed the three fingers in concert deeper into her Italian friend's cunt, savoring the slick, smooth sensation. Pushing hard, she successfully worked the three digits all the way in as she sucked harder still, taking Wendy's clit and labia into her mouth, biting lightly with her teeth.

Overstimulated, Wendy felt herself loose control as Lily started to finger fuck her with three fingers, then adding a fourth, shoving all four digits in and out of her wet, heated sex. Tongue and teeth biting and sucking her clit, Wendy felt herself melt inside, her climax approaching quickly. "Lily," Wendy cried, as her friend kept pumping her pussy, "I'm going to cum," she gasped, face flushed. Curling her thighs towards her chest, Wendy gripped Lily's hair again, holding her face tight against her core as Lily sucked harder onto her sensitive clit. Pounding her pussy with all four fingers, Lily kept fucking her like crazy as Wendy came, pussy drenching her fingers with cum. Lily removed her fingers, mouth moving down to the vaginal opening, sucking and drinking Wendy's succulent juices as her friend climaxed. Sweet, slightly salty, Wendy's orgasmic fluids were the most heavenly tasting liquid Lily had ever encountered, and she eagerly swallowed every drop. Feeling exhausted, Wendy bucked her hips as her orgasm wound down, loving the feeling of her best friend's lips sucking at her vaginal opening, drinking every last drop of her cum. In heaven, spent, Wendy lost herself in the constant sucking and slurping of Lily's hot mouth against her convulsing pussy.

"Wow," Wendy gasped, body shuddering massively one final time as her pussy contracted, feeling Lily's tongue push deeper into her core. "That was amazing, Lill." Wendy expected her friend to stop her frantic sucking, but, seemingly delirious with lust, Lily licked her pussy bottom to top, and refastened her lips to Wendy's slick clitoris. Inhaling through her nose, Lily clamped her lips down onto Wendy's clit, sucking it into her mouth and gently nibbling, slurping her tongue and teeth along the length and her most sensitive bits. Unable to breath, Wendy simply moaned, bucking her hips against her friend's face as she felt Lily engulf her sensitive flesh once more.