A Friendly Game of Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lily," she gasped, nearly inarticulate, grabbing her friend's hair, "Oh, Lily," Wendy moaned, almost incoherent from her massive climax. Still sucking her clit, Lily paid no attention to her moaning, gasping utterances, fixated on the delicious, succulent flesh of her clitoris.

"Fuck me," Wendy moaned, "Please, stick your dildo in my ass." Lily was so caught up in sucking away at Wendy's delicious pussy the request did not register for a moment, as she was thoroughly enjoying herself. Unlike the one boyfriend she had engaged with oral, Wendy's taste, sensation and flesh was so warm, silky and savory that she felt she could never have enough of her pussy. As her friend's begging finally registered, Lily reluctantly backed off, giving Wendy's clit a final bite, slightly harder than before. Wendy practically came again, arching her back and her tanned face turning crimson, as she bucked her hips into Lily's face while she bit down on her clit. Relaxing, Wendy slumped down to the bed, exhausted and still ravenously horny, despite the satisfying orgasm.

"You taste wonderful," Lily muttered finally, releasing her friend's clit, "I could eat you all day and night." Shuddering, Wendy savored the words, feeling her pussy juice in response, "You really want me to stick it in your ass?" She asked, hesitantly, giving Wendy's clit a quick lick as she asked. "I have never felt or imagined such an amazing feeling, Wendy." Lily paused, sucking on her clit again, with more force. "I want to return the favor."

Groaning, Wendy's head was swimming, luxuriating in the sensation of her hot mouth devouring her slick pussy, "Yes," she cried, "Fuck my ass, please."

Swiftly, Lily rose from her prone position, grabbing the strap-on and harness from the side of the bed and buckling the straps around her waist. After so many unbelievable orgasms, her desire in that moment was only to drive Wendy wild. Despite the years she had flirted with Lily, it had only been the last few months that Lily realized the depth of desire and affection she held for her friend. Fastening the strap-on to her waist once more, she watched as Wendy spread her legs wider, showing her glistening slit to full effect. Eyes bright with lust, Lily mounted her, leaning forward to kiss her ruby red lips. Passionately, Wendy returned the kiss, despite the taste of her pussy on her friend's lips, luxuriating in the sensation of her delicious tongue darting into her mouth. Sucking her lips, swirling her tongue, Wendy lost herself in the taste of their mutual desire and passion as Lily kissed her voraciously. Lustfully, Lily continued probing Wendy's mouth with her tongue as she positioned the strap-on near Wendy's backdoor, still kissing her passionately. Head spinning, Lily started to suck her friend's tongue, enjoying the sensation so unlike any kiss she had before, as she finally positioned the phallus at the entrance to Wendy's slick crack.

With a final bite of Wendy's bottom lip, Lily leaned back, positioning herself to better mount her friend's ass in missionary position. Just as her friend had slammed the dildo home earlier, Lily positioned the phallus at the entrance to Wendy's anal passage. However, as she did so, Wendy turned sideways, putting one leg over the other in a position mid way between missionary and doggy-style, still laying down. As Wendy repositioned herself, Lily got a much better view of her best friend's tight, toned ass cheeks, spread wide as one knee moved up towards her chest. Licking her lips, she gripped Wendy's ass as she pushed the dildo inside her nether region, loving the naughtiness of the moment. Head spinning, Lily gasped as her friend's tight, puckered sphincter contracted, allowing the thick dildo passage.

"Oh, wow," Wendy moaned, loving every inch of the fake cock sliding into her ass, "Fuck me, Lily." She looked into her asian eyes, lust filled and hungry, as Lily started to slide the cock deeper in her rectum. Moaning, she grabbed her nipples, the ache in her bowels unbearable as Lily pressed the strap-on as far as it would go. The smell of sex filling her nostrils, Lily slid her knee between her friend's thigh as she started to work the strap-on cock in and out of her ass, loving the gasping, moaning sounds from her friend. "Yes," Wendy cried, as Lily started to pound her ass, sliding the fake dick in and out more rapidly. Ass on fire, Wendy felt as if her hips were being split apart as Lily started to fuck her with abandon with long, deep strokes. It was her first time being so fully penetrated in her ass, and the sensation was painful, but pleasant. Reaching down between her legs, Wendy found her clit, twirling it in small circles as Lily continued her anal assault.

"Yes," Wendy cried, "Yes, yes," she gasped, fingering her clit as her sphincter grew more accustomed to the rampant thrusts of the strap-on, pushing deep into her anal passage. In minutes, she grew more and more excited, arching her back to accept deeper thrusts, loving every inch of the fake cock as Lily continued to fuck her tight asshole. "Lily," she gasped, twirling her clit, feeling her pussy start to juice, "I'm going to cum," she groaned, loving the combination of pain and pleasure.

Lily was in heaven, fucking her friend's tight, sweet ass, watching the sphincter contract around the massive fake cock. Hearing Wendy gasp and moan was like honey to her ears, as she continued to pound her with deeper, harder strokes. The smell of sex was thick in the air as Lily fucked her best friend's ass, gripping her buttocks to spread them wide, staring at her tanned cheeks. As Wendy started to moan in a higher and higher pitch, Lily grew more and more frantic, sliding the dildo nearly all the way out, before ramming it home once more. "Cum," Lily cried, as Wendy started to shake, her head bending forward, eyes intent on her inner thighs. "I want to feel you cum while I fuck your ass, Wendy," Lily pressed, the dirty talk sounding oddly exciting to her ears. "Make your pussy juice for me," she teased, slamming the dildo home deeper than ever before, her hips melding with Wendy's. As she did, Wendy felt her orgasm burst deep inside, fingers twirling her clit, the massive fake cock nearly splitting her in two. Her pussy twitched, and her ass convulsed around the strap-on, her head spinning out of control. As Wendy came, she cried out, "Lily, I'm cumming," as she felt her friend lean forward, draping her body on top of hers, with the strap-on still buried deep in her ass. Kissing her neck, Lily started to suck at her friend's nape, as she felt Wendy's massive orgasm burst forth. She could feel her ass clench, her thighs twitch, as Wendy had her biggest orgasm of the day.

"Oh, yes, YES," Wendy gasped, loving the feeling of Lily's lips on her neck, biting and licking her as she rode out her massive climax. She had never felt so thoroughly stimulated in her lift, with Lily's tits pressed against her back, the massive strap-on buried in her ass, and her fingers continuing to stroke her clit. She could feel a massive pool of cum beneath her thighs, soaking into the bed, as her body finally stopped shaking from her orgasm. "Lily," Wendy muttered, finally spent, "I love you." It came out in a rush, without thinking, as Wendy felt her emotions swell in the wake of her massive finale.

"I love you too," Lily murmured, burying her face in her nape, kissing her neck, smelling her sex, sweat and femininity all rolled into one heady aroma.

Playing tennis was never the same for either of them.